View Single Post
Old 20-02-2008, 05:19 PM   #184
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

Well, I'll be cautious offering any advice since I'm working on myself these days but, as you I too feel I keep losing everything and it's not always just a feeling, I do lose what I've got, my friends, my social life, people I care about, family, self-respect, respect, belief in myself, all those things that matters. The big change for me is the slow dawning the answer is in myself and the way my views or lack of views on, and my misconceptions of, myself and my surroundings are the main reasons I keep losing everything. I will say I didn't lose it as much as I wasted it. I don't have an answer to how it should be or how to get there, but it's my most important "project" ever to look into myself and find those things that need to be changed and to get rid of the ideas I have that are wrong and holding me down.
I can only speak for me, but I'm coming to believe the solution to my problems is in me and I believe you will find your answers in you and only you. I don't really know you so I can't tell you how you should go about it, but I have my own topic here on AB and you're most welcome if you find anything there that will be of any help in your search.

Last edited by Mighty Midget; 20-02-2008 at 05:40 PM.
Mighty Midget is offline                         Send a private message to Mighty Midget