View Single Post
Old 13-12-2007, 12:05 AM   #59
MrDeadly
Game freak

I don't know if I'll be censored now, but it's hard to discuss/locate such a rare game without talking about/link to versions on other systems then the PC. Especially when the game in question, which a lot of people want to play, CAN in fact be obtained. Yes, I've tried the all new translated version of Black Sect for *Beep*. It worked really well, and it is 100% in english. The only thing that can be improved about the game is the graphics, which where in fact best for the PC version.

So I have a request for all of you hobby game-makers out there:
Please, please - take a look at Black Sect and create a translated PC version. If some guy can do it for a system like *BEEP*, then some other guy with programing knowledge should manage to do it for the PC. And it seems to me a much easier task now since the actual translation can be liftet from the *beeeeep* version. Would someone consider this? I'd rather see Black Sect then almost anything else home-brewers make now a days. Although there are many good homemade games, I want Black Sect more then anything else right now, it is an old, overlooked classic that deserves another chance.

If anyone want to know the system name I've beeped out, and where to get Black Sect in english for that system, you can PM me.

Last edited by MrDeadly; 13-12-2007 at 12:16 AM. Reason: misspelling
MrDeadly is offline                         Send a private message to MrDeadly