View Single Post
Old 19-09-2007, 05:23 AM   #9
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

I remember...the first year of my wrestling fandomness...when Eddie Guerrero died.

Eddie was a good wrestler and a person I always liked to watch on TV. He had skill, he had charisma, he was funny and he knew how to work in the ring either as funny face or obnoxious heel.

Then, all of sudden, he died. Heart attack, which was caused by the years of usage of steroids. Eddie also had drug and alcohol problems (he was clean at the time tought). When I first heard about it, I had a feeling like my best friend all of sudden gave me a huge slap. Like, a part of me just died.

Few weeks later, I watched two special tributes show's. The show's had matches, classic Eddie-moments and unscripted, emotional speeches from the friends and co-workers. As a sensitive person, it was hard for me to watch it. I was crying a lot and when I was ready to go to bed, the pillow was wet from all the tears. Thats when I realised that I was a fan.

EDIT: This topic was closed, but I took a liberty of re-opening it. Just keep talking about celebrity deaths and dont do any jokes about it. Its tasteless and may insult fans.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen