Old 25-11-2004, 06:30 PM   #19
wormpaul
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to wormpaul Send a message via Yahoo to wormpaul

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Henrik@Nov 25 2004, 07:21 PM
1)
We get more visitors. One of the top referers is Kvasir.no (a Norwegian search engine), and they use Norwegian search querries. So without the Norwegian translation, those visitors would be passing us by.

2)
Not everyone reads English.
We get a lot of feedback from people saying how great it is that we offer multiple languages.

3)
It makes the site more professional.
It shows that we really put a lot of effort into the site.
You can delete it all after it TOM...but just for now:

1: That's absolute true...but is that worth it???....arent many people just use the international search engines??

2: That's the point that is really frustrating me...i think it's just too work for my languege to translate it all...and maybe i`m just lazy but i think it counts for more langueges in the world....

How many people can't read english??? (talking about the "rich" countries in the world...)

3: Again absolute True k: ...but that's also something that you must find out in the future (or by asking people)...are people still willing to review games when they must write in 2 langueges???...it cost simply more time (thats a fact...no discuss about that) and when too many people stop with reviewing it's the end of the big grow....(or people start to make even shorter reviews...so the quality of the site isnt that good anymore)

All not to insult or complain at you (i know...you all admins made the decision) but just wanna keep you sharp...i still think it's not good for the site..

Remember: It's spare time for all of us...not a real job :whistle: