Thread: Bad Blood
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 03:38 PM   #18
philip

[size=1]<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(philip @ May 10 2007, 03:36 PM) [snapback]289841[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Todbog @ Sep 2 2005, 05:18 AM) [snapback]150451[/snapback]
Quote:
This game is not apart of the World of Ultima series. The other part of that series is actually The Savage Empire. An interesting experiment, but Bad Blood is something else entirely.

This game was intriguing as it goes because it did not have a map to navigate with. I couldn't get very far in the game but I remember my time with the game taught me a bit if its geography and you learn bits about the world through the trial and error. At the time, I thought it made a strange kind of sense as a post apocalyptic world would not exactly be well mapped, but now I can see it was probably laziness on the developer's part. :bleh:

The one part I did really enjoy was the ability to play a mutant. I really think there is some real possibilities with that angle, even if your power seems to grow a tree from your noggin.
[/b]
[/b][/quote]
Have you finished the game?