View Single Post
Old 27-03-2007, 02:33 AM   #1
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

Damn... this game was defenetly worth the wait..
It's ******* difficult and verry nice envoirement to explore.

One thing i was dissapointed about is the fact that the game-are is devided into "levels"... would have been mush cooler if it was one (progressingly loaded) big map... but hey.. you can't get all.

*SPOILER ALLERT*

Level one was a bit tricky at the start until you figured things out... Level 2 was pretty easy... level 3... damn.. now it started to get realy hard. Especially when you where in the factory-building and trying to get out. Level 4, the smal urban part (i think it was level 4 atleast) was waaay to easy.. ONE well-aimed nade in the city and a minor chain-reaction, then a few wellaimed shots from the Viper or AK and you where in the sewers..

Now.. the Sewers... damn, that CQB-part is freaking hard... Just end up getting killed all the time, so now i'm taking a few days break from the game to get new energy and think on a different sollution.

The AI seems to be pretty clever even at the easier levels with active flanking, group support / aid and granade-evation. Must say i enjoy the ressistance.