View Single Post
Old 24-03-2007, 05:32 PM   #4
Guest_Ozzy_*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(red_avatar @ Mar 24 2007, 05:05 PM) [snapback]284817[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Yes it is clearly that the aliens stopped Osama Bin Laden in his plot to blow up the WTC. Total plot spoiling!!

Seriously though, this is an awesome game.

And to add another thing: what god damn jerks gave the game 1 point ? The score was on 5 before, with 4 people or so voting, and it has dropped to 3.6 with 4 more votes. This means that several people vote "1". Why? Just because it's old and doesn't have fancy 3D graphics? The rating has long since become useless since even the best games get a pretty crap score on here due to people giving rediculously low scores without even having played the game I bet.
[/b]
Yeah, I've seen people complain about wanting better graphics for these games before. They totally miss the point. If the Manhunter games had better graphics, they would be really, really grotesque. In this case, the oldschool graphics really help their appeal.

I try to go through both Manhunter games every year or so, since they are so unlike any other games out there.