Thread: Harcore Gamers
View Single Post
Old 20-02-2007, 01:43 PM   #4
Tito
Alley Cat

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Scatty @ Feb 20 2007, 01:18 AM) [snapback]280064[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
It's not the quantity of the games you played that matters, but how good you are with a particular game. Can you claim without lying that you are better in every one of those 42 games than others? Or even just in one of them? Don't be so quick to think you're a veteran
[/b]
:blink: I haven't thought it that way. Anyway, I can say I'm very good at some games (Goldeneye and Time Crisis come to my mind) but for the ones in Abandonia, I don't think you can apply that measurement. That is, how are you supposed to be the best player of Loom of Monkey Island? You finish them (and I've done it about 6 or 7 times with those two in particular) or you don't.

Also, there are those games such as Stunts or Sim City 2000 that you can't actually finish, but I've counted them because I thought I had quite mastered them.

Edit: Anyway, this is not a competition. It is just curiosity about other peoples experieces compared to mine.