View Single Post
Old 15-02-2007, 03:19 AM   #8
silz
Abandonia nerd

Morrowind is perfect. I mean I'm a prisoner but an Imperial prisoner. There were doubts, questions that needs to be answered. I have to do things for the Blades, to be given some info...totally makes sense. Information comes with a price. Everything was revealed at the Eranibenisum camp from the wise women as I happened to choose a Dark Elf char. Its also amazing to see those failed Nerevar incarnate. It only shows you are a possibility but you have to fight your way, to prove yourself so you won't fail like the others. The story goes from strength to strength. It was amazing.

But Oblivion (sorry to be OT) leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Having been a TES fan since Morrowind, I always help but wonder why on earth the game starts with a prisoner. Out of ideas maybe? It doesn't make sense to me. Come on, there definitely are better way to start than a prison again! Whats worse is the Emperor can waste so much time chatting to my char in Oblivion saying about the prophecies and such like crossing path and all that crap than do nothing. Seriously,I would have opted the other way out through the gate (but its locked). As a prisoner, I'm supposed to risk myself to aid his arse? No wai!!!
silz is offline                         Send a private message to silz