View Single Post
Old 27-08-2006, 08:06 AM   #1
Fisha694

Ok the other day I was digging thru my closet and I found a box with a lot of old games in it. I saw that Simtower was there and was like...Wow havent played that in awhile. So I downloaded onto my pc and it downloaded fine, However when I go to play it, it doesnt work. I have Windows 2000 Professional edition, with all the latest updates from Microsoft. but the game doesnt play, and Im confused because I think it would play better on here than it would on XP because w2000 is still based off of the older windows, while XP is a new one, but nobdy seems to have problems with it on xp. So is there a special place I need to install it on w2000Pe to get it to work, or is there something I need to turn off to allow it to run? I turn off my Avast and close all the stuff like Create a cd and Direct CD and Quicktime, but it still doesnt play. Or should I just try to find an older Pc with windows 98 on it and use that for a gaming pc? Also I cant get Dirt Track Racing to play either, The sprint car one works but not the regular version. If anyone can help with that I would appricate it too.

Thanks