View Single Post
Old 21-08-2006, 08:02 AM   #19
Narmie

Quote:
Or they chose that option, because itīs closest to "Iīm not interested in this Harry-Potter-mania.". Or they just thought, it was funny.

Iīm not really interested in this H.P.-stuff. I have seen the first 3 movies but nothing more. Havenīt read the books. The first two movies were nice (donīt like the 3. one), but thatīs all.
But I donīt think, that Harry will die. The book is still in the category for children. The hero does not die in stories for kids. If he really should die, we can expect to see J.K. Rowling to be hunted down by an angry mob of children in wizard-costumes and maybe a fake scar on their forehead. (Not to forget the mob of angry parents that had a really hard time after their children just read, that Harry is toast.)

Even though I do not read the books, it would be nice, if the following scene would happen: Look! A funny pic!
Than I would buy that book! [/b]

You haven't read the books! Now, there is something to add to your lifes todo list. I don't really know, I think Harry will ether die or one of the others will die saving him. I also think DD will something to do with the last book, mabye come back as a ghost.