Thread: Pizza Tycoon
View Single Post
Old 16-06-2006, 12:32 AM   #99
bruno
Home Sweet Abandonia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rob @ Jun 15 2006, 11:11 PM) [snapback]237047[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Hello Pizza Tycoon fans!

This game is great, I used to play it in the past. There is one thing that bugs me. Once I expand and have in between 5 and 10 restaurants in one city the managing gets difficult. I put a manager in each restaurant, but they keep failing to restock. I end up losing money because I have a shortage and I have to restock again myself. Because the restaurant average 400/500 pizza's daily this takes a lot of time. I have cramps in my arm from restocking... I do get contract, but that doesn't always work because I don't spend that much on cheese and fruits. And menu's keep changing. So basically is there anything you can do to have your managers do their job better ( I take the best ones there are ) or can you arrange something to restock automatically? Thanks!

Rob.
[/b]
Yes, you can rent a warehouse, and put a stock of products that you need, and after when you donīt have in your restaurants they will pick in your warehouse. k:
bruno is offline                         Send a private message to bruno