View Single Post
Old 15-05-2006, 09:24 AM   #43
#BlakhOle#
Game Wizzard

Wait a second WoW is World of Warcraft, isn't it? Or is 'Warcraft' itself just a version without the internet connection? :blink:

As you can see im not as familiar with WoW or whatever it is as you guys, but even i know far "too far" is, and that's dying for the sake of a video game. I mean, the characters in the game are made by the creaters of the game, it's not likely theres a "Big Computer Screen In the Sky", inhabited by imaginary heroes in your favourite video games. Perhaps their parents should also have a good talk to their kids about gods and heaven and religion in general, ask them what they think about it, and if the kid comes up with some video game based fantasy heaven, its obviously something they should be worrying about. What would be really scary would be kids turning terrorist, blowing up famous landmarks because their game heroes came to them in a dream and told them to, in an al-queda sort of fashion. Thats my worst nightmare. Well actually ive got alot of pretty bad nightmares, but this is pretty high on the list. But anyways you guys seem to have covered all the main aspects of the topic. But this is a pretty sad thing to die for in any case.
#BlakhOle# is offline                         Send a private message to #BlakhOle#