View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 04:46 AM   #27
laiocfar
NOD Commander

Quote:
Yup. Teach me some good moves and other fighting stuff.

Anything goes: Boxing, Karate, Dirty tactics (ecspecially dirty tactics)...etc.

Notice: If i would enter in a weight-lifting contest, i couldn't lift the thingie if it has any weights attacheds.
Be always hevier, if try to hit u with a puch, hit him with a spanner, if he takes out a flick knife, take out an army knive like Rambo´s one. Pos: u will be the panic of many. Neg: u can get killed.

Dirty tactics... trowh sand to the eyes and make a tacle(launch all your weight to his waist from down to up, and when u picked up him, trowhhim to floor with all your person in his waist too).... use no convensional wapons like weights in your hands for harder hitting..... trowh the first punch clear and follow it with an elbow hit

Quote:
I actually have some size and strength (being a rugby player) and I did Karate for a while... but I haven't been in a real fight.
despite coming REALLY close.

So, my advice is to look like you know what your doing, or lok like you could do some damage and they wont even try it. It works for me.

...but if you dont want to go to the gym 3 times a week and start playing rugby with 100KG+ Islander guys... maybe you should try a different course of action.
biggrin.gif
U play rugby?...where and in which position? I am hooker in La Salle (2do league in Argentina)