View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 09:47 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by rallier@Oct 11 2005, 12:10 AM
very nice game at first glance...... but really after a while it's starts getting tiring to be honest and at some point i got lost in a strange maze with dimensions (if i remember well) and well after going around in circles for a few hours going nowhere i called it quits. For it's era those graphics were unprecedent, however there's nothing else original about it........ maybe it was a commercial for the new era graphics of the time, because in terms of storyline.... there's none!!!!!! I don't know about u but one of my priorities is a good story to give meaning. therefore if i am going to play an action game i would really go for the newer one's.
All said i think the only old games that are really worth playing are adventure and rpg games, some simulation and strategy but other than that i think that action games loose their value fast in comparison.

ok i went a bit but that's my opinion
Well.....Halo has A CRAPPY storyline and look how good that game was a success. Turok, (the first one) in my opinion, is one of the best games released on the N64.