View Single Post
Old 05-06-2005, 04:52 PM   #25
troop18546
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Playbahnosh@Jun 5 2005, 05:24 PM
If you are here to spit people in the face becouse they're smoking, get the hell outta here! I'm not going to rip my cigarettes in two, but I'M NOT A CROOK!!!! :ranting:

What the hell do you know about smoking anyway? And who the F are to tell me who I am, or what I'm going to do??? <_<

If you here to annoy people instead of trying to help, leave now... <_<
You spit in my face just now, I could just as easily find you and kick your a.s.s. for that, but I wont, cause I'm not a jerk.
I didnt call you a crook - I just said that people who dont have the money for cigarettes, often steal other peoples money to buy them. Read my post again if you think I called you a crook.

"What the hell do you know about smoking anyway? And who the F are to tell me who I am, or what I'm going to do???"

I'm not that stupid to go smoking (your case) in the first place. Who are you to call me names? You need help, not me.
Was that annoying? I think not. Anyway, if YOU want it that bad, I wash my hands on the whole thing... :whistle:
troop18546 is offline                         Send a private message to troop18546