Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   California Games II (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=494)

Tom Henrik 24-07-2004 01:58 PM

California Games II

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)

Luka 08-10-2004 08:24 PM

:ok: Original u Hrvatskom(Croatian)
Čovječe, cijeli život tražim ovu igru! Pokušam pod CG2... ne ide.. i konačno: utipkam u Google 'skateboard' i "dos games" i konačno: ABANDONIA!
Zaljubio sam se u ovu igru još na informatici u nižim razredima i preporučam je svima!

:ok: Translation in English(English)
Man, I've been looking for this game my entire life! I try by the name CG2... nothing.. and finally: I type in 'skateboard' and "dosgames", and finally: ABANDONIA!
I fell in love with this game on my informatics class in primary school, and I recommend it to all of you!

wormpaul 09-10-2004 05:03 PM

In Nederlands...(DUTCH)

Men, ik heb naar dit spel mijn hele leven uitgekeken, ik probeerde de naam CG2 ..en helemaal niks..en dan eindelijk: Ik typ in `Skatebord' and "dosspellen", en eindelijk ABANDONIA.

Ik werd verliefd op dit spel tydens mijn informatica lessen in het voortgezet onderwijs, en ik kan het iedereen aanraden!

Translation in English(English)
Man, I've been looking for this game my entire life! I try by the name CG2... nothing.. and finally: I type in 'skateboard' and "dosgames", and finally: ABANDONIA!
I fell in love with this game on my informatics class in primary school, and I recommend it to all of you!

----

Sorry for this stupid joke...just wanna say: I love this game :P

Tom Henrik 09-10-2004 05:15 PM

Since you seem to enjoy translating.... you could start by working on the Dutch translation of this very site :sneaky:

wormpaul 09-10-2004 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tom Henrik@Oct 9 2004, 05:15 PM
Since you seem to enjoy translating.... you could start by working on the Dutch translation of this very site :sneaky:
uuh...must be then all translated???

Or just only the new reviews???

FreeFreddy 10-10-2004 07:50 AM

Anything. :whistle: :sneaky: :angel:

Tom Henrik 10-10-2004 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by wormpaul@Oct 9 2004, 06:52 PM
uuh...must be then all translated???

Or just only the new reviews???

You start with the main site of course, then you advance to the reviews. My advice would be to get some help. This is a gigantic work for a single person to undertake. :lol:

But there are lots of Dutch people on this forum, and remember that in order to get to the finishline you just have to translate more reviews per day than what is added.

Basically this means you have to translate just two reviews per day in order to stay ahead. Two reviews should be manageable for anyone. :ph34r:

wormpaul 10-10-2004 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tom Henrik@Oct 10 2004, 08:16 AM
But there are lots of Dutch people on this forum,
Yes...i looked in the section: CREW

And there were 2 dutch people and 1 from belgium...

So when they wanna help we can give it a start :P

You guys will get a PM soon from me :ok:

Tom Henrik 11-10-2004 10:09 AM

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE

Dutch translation in progress! :w00t:

wormpaul 11-10-2004 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tom Henrik@Oct 11 2004, 10:09 AM
Dutch translation in progress! :w00t:
hohoho..not that fast UberSmurf..

I send the enterprise captain a PM, so now we only need some time and then maybe i can yell with ya...

Or otherwise it stays with a idea...plz no hard feelings then :angel:

The current time is 06:05 PM (GMT)