Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Offers (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Dragom (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=22062)

Dragom 18-10-2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paco (Post 385821)
You can post your Stuff over the FTP but not here. Just post a List of what you want to submit, like TA said. Please take a look in the Other Threads her to see how its done.

I will add your stuff you posted here on FTP.

I see...
But... how can I do that - I'm sorry but "where" can i find that FTP?
thank you!

TotalAnarchy 18-10-2009 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragom (Post 385823)
I see...
But... how can I do that - I'm sorry but "where" can i find that FTP?
thank you!

:doh:

Let's start from the beginning. :) First look through your gaming stuff. Select things you're going to offer (game archives, manuals, boxshots etc) and compile a list of them. Post that list in this thread, in one post like this:

-Plumbers Don't Wear Ties (game archive)
-Wizardry III (Manual, Boxshots)
-Day of the Tentacle (game archive, manual, boxshots)
-Crysis (game archive)
and so on

Then I'll look into that list and post in this thread which we accept and which we don't, like this:

-Plumbers Don't Wear Ties (game archive) [APPROVED] -we need and accept it
-Wizardry III (Manual, Boxshots) [APPROVED]
-Day of the Tentacle (game archive, manual, boxshots) [ON SITE] [ON FTP] - means we don't need it, because it's already uploaded.
-Crysis (game archive) [PROTECTED] [SOLD] - means we can't accept it because it's protected by ESA, or because it's sold.

Then I'll give you FTP Access and an FTP Tutorial. You'll upload the games and extras I approved on FTP. You don't need to offer all stuff in one day. You can offer a list of 10 games (and extras) today, another 10 games next week and so on. Whenever you want and feel like it.

Hope you understand now.

Dragom 18-10-2009 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy (Post 385824)
:doh:

Let's start from the beginning. :) First look through your gaming stuff. Select things you're going to offer (game archives, manuals, boxshots etc) and compile a list of them. Post that list in this thread, in one post like this:

-Plumbers Don't Wear Ties (game archive)
-Wizardry III (Manual, Boxshots)
-Day of the Tentacle (game archive, manual, boxshots)
-Crysis (game archive)
and so on

Then I'll look into that list and post in this thread which we accept and which we don't, like this:

-Plumbers Don't Wear Ties (game archive) [APPROVED] -we need and accept it
-Wizardry III (Manual, Boxshots) [APPROVED]
-Day of the Tentacle (game archive, manual, boxshots) [ON SITE] [ON FTP] - means we don't need it, because it's already uploaded.
-Crysis (game archive) [PROTECTED] [SOLD] - means we can't accept it because it's protected by ESA, or because it's sold.

Then I'll give you FTP Access and an FTP Tutorial. You'll upload the games and extras I approved on FTP. You don't need to offer all stuff in one day. You can offer a list of 10 games (and extras) today, another 10 games next week and so on. Whenever you want and feel like it.

Hope you understand now.

Well :mhh: no point - just waste of time - if explaining what happened.
But I thank you very much for the patience! That was nice and welcoming.:cheers:

Dragom 18-10-2009 07:55 PM

here is a list:
Galleons of Glory (1990): Game (floppies), cover art img, screenshots Spacewrecked (1991): Game (floppies), cover art img
The Scoop (1988): Game (floppies), cover art img
Keef the Thief : A Boy & His Lockpick (1989): Game (floppies), cover img
Déjà Vu II: Lost in Las Vegas (1992): Game (floppies), cover art img

TotalAnarchy 19-10-2009 01:10 PM

Galleons of Glory: The Secret Voyage of Magellan [APPROVED] all stuff
Spacewrecked: 14 Billion Light Years From Earth [APPROVED] all stuff
The Scoop [APPROVED] all stuff
Keef the Thief : A Boy & His Lockpick [APPROVED] all stuff
Deja Vu II: Lost in Las Vegas [ALREADY ON FTP] I hope you have an archive of the game, and not a disk image. Because if you have an archive you can upload it on FTP. Ermuli already uploaded on FTP a .ima disk image of the game and the boxart. These we don't need.

I'll send you a PM with FTP access and instructions.

Paco 19-10-2009 01:20 PM

and dont forget this:

- Ishido - The Way of Stones - Boxshots (Dragom)
- An American Tail - Fievel Goes West - Boxshots (Dragom)

:thumbs:

TotalAnarchy 19-10-2009 03:10 PM

Yeah, that stuff was already approved, and uploaded in your personal FTP folder. You'll see it on FTP.

Dragom 19-10-2009 04:59 PM

naming subfolders in my folder: not allowed

Quote:

Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy (Post 385864)
Yeah, that stuff was already approved, and uploaded in your personal FTP folder. You'll see it on FTP.

Well, I went there, I created another folder - the 3rd, after American Tail and Ishido created by Paco, but I am not allowed to change the default name "New Folder" for a new game. I did it twice, so I have now 4 folders, two of them empty named New Folder and New Folder 2...
Can you, please, correct this situation for me, please?
Thanks!

PS:
I am/was using the I. Explorer... which is what I always use...

TotalAnarchy 19-10-2009 05:19 PM

Unfortunately, for security purposes, noone except us can rename, download, delete stuff from there. You need to name it the way you want it to be at the time of creation of the folder. Or if using Filezilla, you can just drag-and-drop a folder already named containing the files, into your directory.

Dragom 19-10-2009 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy (Post 385875)
Unfortunately, for security purposes, noone except us can rename, download, delete stuff from there. You need to name it the way you want it to be at the time of creation of the folder. Or if using Filezilla, you can just drag-and-drop a folder already named containing the files, into your directory.

Well, because not sure if I did that well the 1st time, I tried a 2nd time to name it my way, at the time of creation of the folder - again without success!
I will try dragging it, later.
Thanks

PS: please delete those 2 folders for me, ok?

The current time is 04:18 AM (GMT)