Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Is Neverwinter Nights nice game? (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=28572)

yoga 10-04-2012 03:11 PM

Is Neverwinter Nights nice game?

Hi, dear all!

Before 5 minutes i started without problem the game Neverwinter Nights.
No Dosbox. Run under Win 7 Ultimate 32 bits. Monitor 26 inches.
Sound and music - Yes.
Plus 2 more expansion packs:
-The shadows of Undrentide
- Hordes of the Underdark
Version 1.68
I passed
Baldur gate saga and
Icewind Dale1&2

Please, would be so kind tell me what do YOU think about this game?
Any opinion is welcome.

Thank You for your time and answer.

yoga
:D

Capo 10-04-2012 03:15 PM

Is considered one of the worst game of BioWare, never played it anyway.

Dave 10-04-2012 03:17 PM

I really enjoyed them yoga, especially the basic episode and the expansion Hordes of the Underdark that lets you reach epic levels and has a deep story.

Shadows of Undrentide was funny but wasn't epic like the other two adventures IMO, it's a matter of taste I guess...and even if it lets you port your pg from other adventures I recommend to start with a new one because it's not balanced for strong pgs.

Have a good play yoga :)

yoga 10-04-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 441465)
I really enjoyed them yoga, especially the basic episode and the expansion Hordes of the Underdark that lets you reach epic levels and has a deep story.

Shadows of Undrentide was funny but wasn't epic like the other two adventures IMO, it's a matter of taste I guess...and even if it lets you port your pg from other adventures I recommend to start with a new one because it's not balanced for strong pgs.

Have a good play yoga :)

Grazie signori Caro and Dave!

:hello:

Eagle of Fire 11-04-2012 01:26 AM

If you're a powergamer or munckin you're going to love it.

If you're not... Well... Nevermind.

yoga 11-04-2012 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagle of Fire (Post 441484)
If you're a powergamer or munckin you're going to love it.

If you're not... Well... Nevermind.

:smile2:
Thank YOU, Eagle of Fire!

Hmmm.. to be fair, i have no idea who I am.
:)

Tomekk 11-04-2012 07:40 AM

I honestly only played the multiplayer aspect in both NWN1 and NWN2... but nah, they're not bad games. ;)

Just don't go building a Bard/Red Dragon Disciple the moment you start the first campaign, okay?:p

Smiling Spectre 11-04-2012 09:10 AM

I aquired full first part, both addons, spend a lot of time patching it to latest possible version, run it... and wasn't able to continue play beyond first dungeon. :( It looks too cliche and generic for me in plot, it have too little interactive objects (actually, it's too many interactive objects to expect something nice and interesting of it... until you discovering that it's always the same items and it have not much). Also, only one teammate. Also, too much similarities with BG and IWD without it's drive. Also, camera... aah, forget it, not my game. :(

I hope, NWN2 will be better. I bought it on Steam recently too. :)

TotalAnarchy 11-04-2012 10:05 AM

It is certainly the first title where Bioware showed its linear tendencies, but I had fun nonetheless.

yoga 11-04-2012 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomekk (Post 441491)
I honestly only played the multiplayer aspect in both NWN1 and NWN2... but nah, they're not bad games. ;)

Just don't go building a Bard/Red Dragon Disciple the moment you start the first campaign, okay?:p

Da, domnule Tomekk.

The current time is 11:17 AM (GMT)