Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Community News & Feedback (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Quiz players - your motivation for playing? (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=33802)

Mystvan 06-03-2017 01:08 AM

My precious!... How scary! Gollum! Gollum!

I’m so scared of your fierce look... :mischief: :crybaby: Eeek! How scary! :cry: It seems like the look of a big predator getting ready to make an onslaught... :luchsen: :tiger: :eww: Maybe would it be the Mind’s Eye :zen: :frodo:? Or would it be the Eye of Agamotto? :transient:

Well... Anyway, I wish you:

• Have nice and sweet dreams :sleep: ♩♪♫♬ Hush, Little Baby ♬♫♪♩ :dance: :monkey: :hero:;

• ♩♪♫♬ Dream with Angels! ♬♫♪♩ :dance: :monkey: :hero:

• Have a Nice Caturday! Meow! :kitty:

Bonk 08-03-2017 04:03 PM

Oh, don't be scared Mystvan, it's just the eye of a Blue Whale. Absolutely harmless (as long as you are not Krill), so don't worry :-)

Mystvan 09-03-2017 04:44 PM

My precious!... Moby Dick! Gollum! Gollum!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonk (Post 467111)
Oh, don't be scared Mystvan, it's just the eye of a Blue Whale. Absolutely harmless (as long as you are not Krill), so don't worry :-)

I thought those eyes were from a Sperm Whale :hai: (Moby Dick). If they were from a Sperm Whale :hai: it would be really, really very good!

Unfortunately, Mollusc Lulla and Bigger Fishes :fish: are plague and prague that infest Brazil... :headslap:

Here he (Moby Dick) goes: “Make, Moby Dick :hai:, angry / hungry. Moby Dick :hai:, devastate/brutalize/menace/abominate Mollusc (as known as Lulla) and Bigger Fishes :fish:!” :hungry:

Whoops! Uh-Oh! Mollusc Lulla and Bigger Fishes are rotten to the core! :whops: :sick: :sos:

Mystvan 11-03-2017 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 467134)
I thought those eyes were from a Sperm Whale :hai: (Moby Dick). If they were from a Sperm Whale :hai: it would be really, really very good!

Unfortunately, Mollusc Lulla and Bigger Fishes :fish: are plague and prague that infest Brazil... :headslap:

Here he (Moby Dick) goes: “Make, Moby Dick :hai:, angry / hungry. Moby Dick :hai:, devastate/brutalize/menace/abominate Mollusc (as known as Lulla) and Bigger Fishes :fish:!” :hungry:

Whoops! Uh-Oh! Mollusc Lulla and Bigger Fishes are rotten to the core! :whops: :sick: :sos:

“Make, Piranacon, angry/hungry! Piranacon, bite, Mollusc (as known as Kraken Lulla) with nine tentacles and Bigger Fishes :fish:!”

Stay away, Moby Dick and Piranacon. You are no match for them! :eww:

Mollusc (as known as Kraken Lulla) with nine tentacles and Bigger Fishes are disgusting monsters created by evil Dr. Gori (mad apeman) :monkey: and his assistant Karras :3monkey:.

He (Dr. Gori) plots to, ironically, use the pollution (filthy rags, disgusting dirt, etc. :dirtyharry: :nosepick: :toilet: :horse:) that is plaguing Brazil to create horrible, giant, rampaging monsters to deceive, wipe out and/or enslave poor people of Brazil (♩♪♫♬ Asa Branca/White Wing ♬♫♪♩ :band: :rimshot:).

Only Captain Planet :hero: :superman: and (Smiling :max:) Spectreman :ufoalien: :borg: can destroy them. Mother Nature, please help them to destroy the Evil! :rocks: :kuger: :kosta:

Mystvan 11-03-2017 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonk (Post 467111)

That Dark Eye is kind of cute. By the way, I really loved and still love The Dark Eye: Drakensang and Drakensang: The River of Time.

Cheers

cdnp 24-03-2017 04:06 AM

I am currently ranked 25 and climbing and I play the quiz daily. I am just obsessed with the quiz as you can see from my dozens of posts just in the quiz error topic alone. As I have written before, I wait impatiently every day for the next quiz to post in order to answer it and then start waiting again the 25 hours (a quirk on site has the screenshot quiz as being in world with a 25 hour day:max:) until the next quiz arrives. I feel very bad on days when there is an error in the quiz or the site is acting up so that I can not sign in in order to answer the quiz. Sometimes I feel like I am going through withdrawal when the there is a sign-in problem with Abandonia. I wish that it could be a twice or three times a day quiz in order to get my fix. You can see in these posts (here and here and here and here) as to how far my obsession has gone.

arete 24-03-2017 03:28 PM

So you're saying you should start a quiz-player's anonymous?

Mystvan 04-04-2017 12:52 AM

You should start practicing (H)yoga regularly...

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdnp (Post 467418)
I am currently ranked 25 and climbing and I play the quiz daily. I am just obsessed with the quiz as you can see from my dozens of posts just in the quiz error topic alone. As I have written before, I wait impatiently every day for the next quiz to post in order to answer it and then start waiting again the 25 hours (a quirk on site has the screenshot quiz as being in world with a 25 hour day:max:) until the next quiz arrives. I feel very bad on days when there is an error in the quiz or the site is acting up so that I can not sign in in order to answer the quiz. Sometimes I feel like I am going through withdrawal when the there is a sign-in problem with Abandonia. I wish that it could be a twice or three times a day quiz in order to get my fix. You can see in these posts (here and here and here and here) as to how far my obsession has gone.

Well, my friend, I was like you a little while ago. But now I am calmer, patient and understanding that unfortunately things do not always work out the way we would like and / or expected...

The way is for us to adapt to circumstances beyond our control. For example, you could start practicing (H)yoga regularly. (H)yoga is the best! :OK: :drool: :lust: :bleh2:

Mystvan 23-04-2017 11:58 PM

I take my hat off to you, Bonk!

Dear Bonk,

Well, since the system bug took my 10 PoE, although my answers were correct, you will surpass me on the score and regain your former eighth place in the ranking.

Congratulations! You are very persistent and do not give rest to your opponents. But do not worry, I will not give up either. For now, I will take my hat off to you.

http://cdn.head-fi.org/5/55/400x302p...8a559_bow.jpeg

But never forget! I will always surpass my rivals! Bonk! Bonk! Bonk! :chair:

Bonk 01-05-2017 10:21 PM

Hello Mystvan,

well, isn't that nice? We have exactly the same score now. Let's see, how long we keep it that way. How long until one of us slips? Or a bug takes some of our hard earned tokens away?
We can always swith place 8 and 9: whenever you log in before me on a new day, you will claim eighth place, but when I log in, I reclaim it. And for some reason, whenever our scores are tied, I get a rank in front of you, sorry :smile2:. I don't know why.

The current time is 09:26 AM (GMT)