PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Kyrandia, The

Pages : [1] 2

Kosta
11-03-2004, 10:42 AM
Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review (http://www.abandonia.com/en/games/88)

Tom Henrik
30-04-2004, 06:44 PM
I do not know whether or not you guys know this. (Probably you do). But there is a sequel to legends of Kyrandia, called The Hand of Fate. Would you perhaps be interested in this game? I have this game in my collection.

Kosta
30-04-2004, 06:52 PM
Is it any good? How big is it?

Tom Henrik
30-04-2004, 09:57 PM
You play a young wizard girl called Zanthia, and your task is to save the world. (Heard the storyline before?) The game itself is a typical Westwood game, meaning it is a puzzle game. It can sometimes be difficult to solve the puzzles, but then that is half the fun. It was made in 1994, and takes up about 200 MB with all the files.

I_Wanna_Be_A_Pirate
01-05-2004, 01:09 AM
really?? in my collection I have the third one 'Malcom's Revenge" in this one you play malcom th evil socerer/jester ... do u guys want it??
:wink:

Anonymous
28-06-2004, 02:36 AM
:D id love to get axces to these games when will they become avalible for i have not seen them in stors even when they were first reliest

Anonymous
28-06-2004, 02:38 AM
:? also does anyone know where you find the key for the gate??

FreeFreddy
28-06-2004, 06:40 AM
If you meant the key for the gate of the (now) Malcolm's castle, I don't remember now correctly, but I think you need to speak to your parent's ghosts at their graves (or perhaps just your mother's ghost...)

Omuletzu
02-07-2004, 10:29 AM
:?: :?: :?:

FreeFreddy
02-07-2004, 01:47 PM
what kind of sport is this? i ve never heard about it and never seen it...
I like - football, tennis, http://findmiscell.freewebpage.org/ figure skating, extreme sports
Dislike - hockey, basketball, car racing, box and all the rest

Damn spam attack, what else...

xndr2181
05-08-2004, 11:23 PM
:? also does anyone know where you find the key for the gate??
The key is in the caves across the lava bridge. You have to use the snow scroll on the lava to freeze it so you can cross the bridge, then in the following room, you'll find the key. Hope that helps.
On a side note, I just wanted to say this game is possible my favorite graphic adventure. I use to play this game all the time!! I've also played hand of fate and malcolm's revenge, those games rock! I already have them, but I think you should upload them on the website, they're a lot of fun, especially malcolms revenge. If anyone needs further help on this game, let me know, I've beaten it a hundred times.
-Sean

FreeFreddy
06-08-2004, 08:12 AM
Well, like I said somewhere else, I have Kyrandia 2 - Hand of Fate, but it needs CD to play, so there would be the need to create a CD-image (.iso). Now we have much place on Abandonia, but I don't know what program creates the images...
Also, somebody else wanted to upload the floppy-version of it.

Maikel
06-08-2004, 08:42 AM
you can create images in Nero. I'll look it up for you.

FreeFreddy
06-08-2004, 08:58 AM
Hey, yes, you're right... I actually forgot Nero can do that.
But as the are named .nrg-files, not .img-files, I guess you need Nero to burn that images to CD again.

Maikel
06-08-2004, 09:10 AM
Ow I thought you could choose a name. THere is also another burning software freeware thing. it's called alcohol, it's from one of those hackercracker scene people. It will probably do the trick to.

FreeFreddy
06-08-2004, 09:13 AM
Of course you can choose a name, it's just that they have that ending, the .nrg-ending, like Dkeeper.nrg

Maikel
06-08-2004, 09:20 AM
yeah I said it wrong. I meant I thought you could change it to iso or img. But I think Alcohol can.

Data
06-08-2004, 09:36 AM
I allready have a iso of hand of fate. Great game Recently finished it.

The speech is very very nice.

xndr2181
06-08-2004, 06:28 PM
Ow I thought you could choose a name. THere is also another burning software freeware thing. it's called alcohol, it's from one of those hackercracker scene people. It will probably do the trick to.
I have alcohol on my dad's computer, it will copy anything, and I mean ANYTHING! The trick is it only copies cds so you can't use it to override files on your computer and such. But either way, if you need a program to copy a game cd, alcohol is your system.
-Sean

Omuletzu
12-08-2004, 08:22 AM
Does anybody have Malcom's Revenge? I have the archive but i'm missing some files :twisted: .And i'm missing the most important file, "anytalk.tlk", wich controls sound output...

FreeFreddy
12-08-2004, 11:12 AM
You can download the game here, by the Underdogs: http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?id=626

Omuletzu
12-08-2004, 12:01 PM
Right... thanks but i already have the game, i just need the file "anytalk.tlk" .Without this file i cannot hear sounds

Data
12-08-2004, 12:57 PM
it's 12 mb
but there files like engtalk and such as well.

Omuletzu
12-08-2004, 01:06 PM
Well then i require all *.tlk files 8) :?

Data
12-08-2004, 01:31 PM
thereis
ANYTALK.TLK 12 mb
CH1VOC.TLK 47 mb
CH2VOC.TLK 60 mb
CH4VOC.TLK 29 mb
CH5VOC.TLK 34 mb

Odd there is no CH3VOC maybe they changed the layour or so.
the game exe is called hofcd.exe

Omuletzu
12-08-2004, 01:47 PM
Can you send me only the anytalk.tlk file via email?

xndr2181
12-08-2004, 05:44 PM
I'm pretty sure that you can download specific files on home of the underdog, so if you go there select that option and just download the speech pack!
-Sean

wormpaul
03-09-2004, 08:19 PM
Just wanna say: A VERY GOOD GAME..

Damm...still playing it (for now about 3-4 hours) and it is a good game....great humor and good puzzles who arent that difficult :lol:

wendymaree
05-09-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Omuletzu@Aug 12 2004, 01:47 PM
This site :

http://bim.km.ru/gap/view.asp?id={039D5BBB...9-1C48806E663C} (http://bim.km.ru/gap/view.asp?id={039D5BBB-8B77-4930-8859-1C48806E663C})

has the speech files for Kyrandia 3 as part of their free software package. The package also has heaps of game music files and a player that supposedly rips, plays and converts most games music files. However, when I downloaded it, I couldn't get the program to work. You might be better at configuring than I am. If you do get it working, please let me know. :)

Btw, the speech files are currently in apl format, which is native to the player, GAP software.

wormpaul
10-09-2004, 03:29 PM
HELLLLLLLLLLLPP...

I`m stuck in the game and the walkthrough can`t help me because there is missing a part in the walkthrough (just exactly where i get stucked)

I am at the caves...got the second "thing" on my amulet (i can become a purple ball) and i past the caves...got the fire under control with my scroll (make it ice) and then i took a IRON KEY..

But where the hell does i need the iron key??

I can`t find a place in the caves and also outside the cave i doesnt need anywhere a IRON KEY...

Plz help me...this game is too much fun to stop at 50% (or something about that)

Choronzon
12-09-2004, 07:39 PM
You don't need the Iron Key until the end, to get into Malcolms castle. So don't panic.

I have Kyrandia 3: Malcolm's Revenge on CD. Do you guys need me to upload an image of it?

wormpaul
12-09-2004, 07:57 PM
Ok...i dont worry now..

But what to do now??...i don`t need iron Key....i have no exit and i have no other things that i can use.....

So plz help me and give me a hint where to go..or what to do..

Gr. Wormpaul

Ps. i`m loving this site...great games, many updates and a good forum with a lot of people who are serieus :P

FreeFreddy
12-09-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by wormpaul@Sep 12 2004, 09:57 PM
Ps. i`m loving this site...great games, many updates and a good forum with a lot of people who are serieus* :P
Actually, we try to be not too serious (at least me) ;)
Well, did you explore everywhere after leaving the cave? There should be a screen with a cup floating in the air, which a small gnome steals just as you try to grab it. He lives in a tree somewhere on the right side. To enter his house you need some potion. If I remember correctly, as Zanthia sends you out and you come back then, she disappears and you can enter a secret door in her house. Somewhere there you should find an altar where you can mix the potions.
If you have more questins, write here and I'll post a part of a walkthrough here then. ;)

wormpaul
15-09-2004, 08:48 AM
Thats the problem...i download the official walkthrough from the site and i only used it in the caves. (i hate adventures where you die every 2 seconds when taking a wrong way :blink: )

But this is what i get:

Here we are. You're at a river of fire. You sh~~
Now I'm going to let your worry about your inventory. When you run out
of room, drop an item somewhere, but make sure you can find it at your
convenience.

Go to your right two screens. You will be clobbered by a tree.

What i did:

I got to the river of fire...there i use my scroll to freeze the fire and picked up the iron key thats in the room above ya..

But then i`m stucked...i dont know where to go then...cant find that clobbered tree (what does clobbered mean???) and in the caves in can`t find a exit and outside the caves (in the forest) in cant find any tree`s where i can go inside or see a flying cup with a golem near it..

So i`m stuck at the moment...plz help me with a walktrough for that part or just a good hint so i can comtinue my adventure..

And ps. When does the other 2 parts from this adventure trioligy come on the site???

Gr. Wormpaul

TheVoid
15-09-2004, 09:31 AM
I had the same walkthru.
When you got the iron key, you must...exit the labyrinth. Do you remember that big pit, shortly after the entrance and the gate? Use the purple gem in your amulet, become a purple floating thing and go past the pit. After two screens you'll be out, and two screens to the right you''ll "get clubbered by a tree" and awake in Zanthia's house. :ok:

Oh, and btw: you should change your avatar, because it's the same of R Havell. ;)

Iron_Scarecrow
15-09-2004, 12:21 PM
Did I read correctly. There's a Legend of Kyrandia 3 and if so I'm assuming there's a second one as well. Also are these games for download anywhere, and if so are they big cause I only have a 56k modem and I dont want to wait two days for it to download.

TheVoid
15-09-2004, 02:15 PM
The 3d is quite big for a 56k- 30 Megs......
The 2nd about 11 Megs.....2 hours if I remember correctly.... :huh:

wormpaul
15-09-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by TheVoid@Sep 15 2004, 09:31 AM
Oh, and btw: you should change your avatar, because it's the same of R Havell. ;)
I will look for another atavar...but i also love this one so give me some time to find a another :angel: :angel:

And sorry i can`t remeber it...but i will go search for a pit...is it somewhere in the forest (then i cant remember it...never seen a gate in the forest) or is it in the caves...so yes then i gotta keep searching in the caves...

Thx anyway :ok: :ok:

Iron_Scarecrow
16-09-2004, 05:17 AM
11 MB, nice. :D
I may be bothered to download the third but only if it's worth it. So is it worth it?

FreeFreddy
16-09-2004, 03:14 PM
Actually, they both are waaay larger... :rolleyes: ;)

TheVoid
16-09-2004, 03:24 PM
I meant the audio-ripped version....otherwise we'll be talking of whole CDs.... ;)

Iron_Scarecrow
17-09-2004, 05:49 AM
Well I downloaded the second one. What exactly do you mean by audio-ripped. Cause it does have musics, sounds and speech in the opening cutscene.

TheVoid
17-09-2004, 07:13 AM
I mean that the full version I know is actually 125 Mb.....so in the 11 Mb version the speech, apart maybe for the start scene, is cut....otherwise I couldn't explain so bigger dimensions.

wormpaul
17-09-2004, 07:19 AM
And is it a good game???

Or is t just like part 1?? (that was also a good game but i expect more from a sequel) :bleh:

TheVoid
17-09-2004, 07:26 AM
2 is quite enjoyable.....even though some puzzles are really weird.....I mean, at some point there's a giant octopus making the game under-what-glass-is-the-shell. To win you must put a horseshoe bat near to you, which brings you luck, and there are 2 kinds of these, the upward one and the downward one, and only one brings luck..... :blink:

FreeFreddy
17-09-2004, 07:45 AM
Damn, that point I never knew... Always thought it's just waste of time to play it cause I always lost! :blink:
Now I'll get him. :P

Iron Brother
04-10-2004, 07:15 AM
I have the audio-ripped version of the three games, but i would dearly love to get a hold of a copy of the original CDs.
I understand it's a hassle to upload CD images, but if somebody would care to snailmail me the burned CDs, i would be eternally grateful.

Please contact me by email: itzo [at] itzdata [dot] com
Modified by Omuletzu
Reason: Advertisment :eeeeeh:
Thanks a million.

FreeFreddy
04-10-2004, 05:29 PM
Hey, it's not a shop here. :angry:
I can send you the ISO of the second game. Just don't know when yet. This week though. ;)

Desi
15-11-2004, 07:06 AM
So, let's recapitulate what we've said so far. (From Kosta's review.)

Recapitulate == to surrender again.

Doesn't really make sense. Maybe you mean recap?

TheVoid
15-11-2004, 11:46 AM
recapitulate v to repeat the principal points of (an argument, discourse, etc); to sum up

from The New Penguin Compact English Dictionary

According to my dictio, Kosta's word is perfectly right. :)

Kon-Tiki
15-11-2004, 12:04 PM
Capitulate'd be to surrender, no?

Rebecca
03-12-2004, 06:19 PM
I'm having scads of trouble with the copy protection. I've tried the Kyrandia CRACK program, and it just freezes the game.

How is it that all of you are playing this thing?

I love Kyrandia. This is killin' me.

Argh.

Rebecca

FreeFreddy
03-12-2004, 06:28 PM
Where did you play the game? In Windows XP? In DosBox? If you played it in Windows XP, it might be not the crack at all, but Windows. ;)

Rebecca
03-12-2004, 10:08 PM
AHA! Figured it out.

The version I downloaded was cracked already. My problem was that I didn't know that I needed to type an 'x' when the game asked me for "word 3 on page 7" or whatever. I found that bit o' info on another forum on another site.

Is that 'x' thing kinda universal with cracked games, if you need to enter something?

Rebecca

FreeFreddy
03-12-2004, 10:21 PM
Actually, you don't neet to type in anything usually, just press Enter on this input request...
At least the version of the game that I have doesn't need any "X" to be typed in.

brittany
02-01-2005, 10:31 PM
:help: HELP! I downloaded the game, Legend of Kyrandia, I just crossed the bridge and it showed me a symbol and asked me to find the page with this symbol and enter word 9 on line 6. I guess it's some kind of copyright protection and I need the manual ... does anyone know where I can get it?

brittany
02-01-2005, 10:33 PM
Heh... i just read the past posts and all i needed to type was X .. NEVERMIND! :whistle:

GermanPlayer
23-01-2005, 07:07 PM
Hello does anybody know whre i can find the German Version of that Game ?
Thx :)

02-02-2005, 12:44 PM
argh how do you get the games to work? on my com whenever i try to install them it just says that the file is not meant to be in windows or dos... im so confused i want the game to work! :wall:

Meridion
02-02-2005, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by wormpaul@Sep 12 2004, 07:57 PM
Ok...i dont worry now..

But what to do now??...i don`t need iron Key....i have no exit and i have no other things that i can use.....

Gr. Wormpaul

Ps. i`m loving this site...great games, many updates and a good forum with a lot of people who are serieus :P
To exit the cave, you have to go to the "Cavern of Twilight" there u'll see like a broken bridge, use the purple spell to turn you into a flying ball, and cross flying, that way you get out of the cave and enter zanthias forest...

PD: There's a less than 10mb version of HOF.

dj_happy_dance
05-02-2005, 01:53 PM
It's sad that the 2 Kyrandia games here are not full with CD audio. This game would be much better with audio. The files on 'Home of the Underdogs' aren't CD-RIP's I guess, only the third sequel.
Thanks for the link to this site.

Wudi
09-02-2005, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by wormpaul@Sep 12 2004, 07:57 PM
Ok...i dont worry now..

Gr. Wormpaul

Ps. i`m loving this site...great games, many updates and a good forum with a lot of people who are serieus* :P
To exit the cave, you have to go to the "Cavern of Twilight" there u'll see like a broken bridge, use the purple spell to turn you into a flying ball, and cross flying, that way you get out of the cave and enter zanthias forest...

PD: There's a less than 10mb version of HOF.

I had this same problem with the walkthrough, and i tried doing the things that some ppl was suggesting. But after going to the "cavern of Twilight" there is no bridge. So i just started floaghting around, (mostly up and left after i passed the caver of twilight) after like 2 minutes.. i came to the place with the broken bridge, The map is called "The Chasm of Everfall". sadly it was familiar.. it is close to the beginning of the maze, and i forgot all about it. Well to get there from the gate where you open it with the rocks, go right, up, up, and then you are there.. yes sadly it's right there =). Hope this helps anyone who comes accross the same problem

PS. btw great site, just came accross it couple days ago and found plenty of old games i forgot about, keep up the good work.

Guest_guest
10-02-2005, 05:21 PM
http://www.ladyofthecake.com/kyrandia/index.shtml This site has an excellent walk for kyrandia

DonCorleone
14-02-2005, 11:21 PM
Is it possible to find out which potions to mix in Zanthia“s dwelling?
I mean is this part some kind of copy protection? Didn“t find a book of magic or something like that. Or is this some weired kind of riddle that only can be solved by trying? If so, than I can“t say this adventure a good one. Hate stuff like this. :blink:

Reup
15-02-2005, 08:29 AM
Nope. AFAIK you have to try until you're bored silly, just like with your birthstones. Apparently these are even random :blink: The only 'hint' is that red stuff goes with red stuff, blue with blue and yellow with yellow. After you've figured this out, things get a bit more clear, but still... this puzzle can get mighty frustrating!

DonCorleone
15-02-2005, 02:13 PM
Thx for that. That let me calm down a little. But nevertheless, I hate puzzles like this and therefore adventure games making use of them :not_ok:

Kira J.J.
16-02-2005, 08:36 PM
I'm having problems installing to XP.
It just won't go. Anyone help?
:help:

FreeFreddy
16-02-2005, 08:40 PM
Are you trying to install the game? You don't need to, it's already in installed state. Just exctract / copy it to some folder on your HD, run install.exe or setup.exe to configure it, then just start the game (preferably in DosBox, not in Windows). ;)

Kira J.J.
16-02-2005, 08:42 PM
I don't even get that far though, I click the 'setup' and go through the bluescreen setup. Otherwise the folder is fractured, and there's nowhere to actually start playing the game. The most I can do is click on a file called MAIN and it'll bring up a C/prompt box that closes a second later.
:cry:

Kira J.J.
16-02-2005, 09:08 PM
The problem I'm having is that when I try to quick start DosBox with the mount c c:\dosprog It says it dosn't exist. I've tried the 'for other platforms' and it just isn't working. If I try to access it it tells me I have to mount it first.
???????
Confused :blink:

FreeFreddy
17-02-2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Kira J.J.@Feb 16 2005, 11:08 PM
The problem I'm having is that when I try to quick start DosBox with the mount c c:\dosprog It says it dosn't exist. I've tried the 'for other platforms' and it just isn't working. If I try to access it it tells me I have to mount it first.
???????
Confused* :blink:
That would mean that you don't have a folder with the name "dosprog" on this drive. So create one first, place the game in it (or in one with another name) and mount it again. Setup.exe should configure your sound, video and memory and save the configuration. I'll download and try the game now.
And what is that with "other platforms"? :eeeeeh:

Edit: Well, I have no problems to play the game in DosBox. This is what you should do:

- Copy the contents of the game archive to some directory with no more than 8 letters for name. For example - create a directory c:/games/kyrand and copy the game there in Windows Explorer.
- Start DosBox. Type:
mount c c:/games/kyrand (in case of creating a folder with this name)
c:
setup (leave graphics as VGA, configure music & sound to Sound Blaster / Sound Blaster Pro, select "yes" at mouse option and enable all the memory)
main
- This starts the game. Now it should run without flaws.

I hope this helps. ;)

Dinz
19-02-2005, 01:11 AM
Has this occurred to anyone? I mixed my purple and orange potions after Zanthia left, but then when I tried to get to the floating grail the game freezes. I just can't get to it (but I can before I have the purple potion)... any idea? :help:

piepsi
20-02-2005, 01:00 PM
I am also stuck.
I have the yellow stone on my amulet and have six gems, a yellow tulip and the rest of an apple. Whenever i try to pass Malcolm, I die.

FreeFreddy
20-02-2005, 01:22 PM
I can't remember that well anymore, but I think you'll have to say the right senteces to Malcolm so he throws his knife and it hits the tree behind Brandon. He then takes it out and throws into Malcolm as well, on that he retires into the cave behind him again.

Originally posted by from Dirty Little Helper
Well, here's ol' Malcolm trying to stop you.
Once he throws one of his knives at you, throw it back at him.
Malcolm will chicken out but he shields the cave now.
Here's your chance to use your flute.

bazbazbaz
24-02-2005, 04:20 PM
Can anyone get me the legend of kyrandia 3 game Malcolms revenge for download with speech and sound fx?? Abandonia have this game but without the sound??? REALLY STUCK for this game. The other 2 games in the series are brill!!

holanda
17-03-2005, 08:58 AM
:bye: PLEASE HELP WITH KYRANDIA
Hello forum. In Kyrandia 1 I can t recover the chalice because I was eating the 2 apples that I found before in the game. I dont find one new aple anywhere...so for the moment I can t continues...Please Help!!! :cry:
Where can I find one new aple or what to give to the little gnomo.

I m waiting your answers for continuos. Thanks a looooootttt :bye:

Sanne
17-03-2005, 03:47 PM
Hi :bye:
I was wondering why nothing happens when I click on the "music" link of Kyrandia 1. I downloaded the program and it works fine, but some sound would be very nice. Please help! :help: :cry:

Wonderful site, by the way! :ok:

Magical Helper
09-04-2005, 02:50 PM
Hello Holanda, I read your post and thought I'd help.

Since you have eaten both of the apples, you'll need to restart the game or reload a previously saved game with an uneaten apple. There are no more than two apples in the game and you must have one in order to give to Faun (the little half-man, half-goat creature who's name is actually Faun aswell).

However, you may eat one of the apple's as you only need one in the game.

I hope this helps, please email me if you need more help about anything in the game or post another post and I'll reply a.s.a.p.

FreeFreddy
09-04-2005, 04:03 PM
Actually, the game doesn't allow to be stuck in it, so if you ate both apples, you can find exactly one apple again, EVERYTIME. And if you eat this one, you can find another one again. Just don't ask me where, I guess it's either random or in the same location where the both were found. Quite some time since I played the game...

Cal71
09-04-2005, 05:24 PM
Can anyone help??? I have potions, have drunk purple one and am in tree..... there is no-one around, I can't seem to find the 'pipsqueak'??

FreeFreddy
09-04-2005, 06:27 PM
First you need to grab that chalice that floats in the air some creens below and left, then the "pipsqueak" will get it instead and hide in his tree. ;)

Cal71
09-04-2005, 07:59 PM
I've been doing that for ages....the hint sheet says to click on a blue stone?? There is no blue stone there!!

Mad-E-Fact
09-04-2005, 08:01 PM
Now I might be mixing stuff up, but... maybe it refers to the blue stone in that magic amulet? Do you have that yet?

Cal71
09-04-2005, 08:02 PM
No??? How do I get that??

Mad-E-Fact
09-04-2005, 08:08 PM
I have absolutely no clue. Google for a walkthrough. ;)

Magical Helper
10-04-2005, 03:22 AM
To get the blue stone on the Amulet, fill and empty flask from Zanthia's laboratory, with magic water from the Enchanted Fountain. Then click on Brandon so he drinks it and you'll now have the blue stone.

Then go to the screen with the Chalice and use the blue stone and the little Faun named Faun will run away with it. Follow him right one screen, to the tree with the door and use the purple Potion.

Make sure to have an apple in your inventory, so you can give it to him when he asks for something in return. (You only need one apple in the game, so you may discard or eat the second one if you wish.)

Christian IV
13-04-2005, 11:02 PM
Hello

I just found the nice five music files on the site, which I had not
seen before and would like to add them to my copy of The Legend
of Kyrandia I, but am not sure where to put them in the game
files nor how to make them play, can anyone help me with this?

Much appreciated. :ok:

Christian IV
15-04-2005, 09:54 PM
Hi Again
I appreciate the advice from K about the sound files posted
for Kyrandia I, they are nice, I found some more online,
but still am puzzled by the in game files which my windows
98 cant yet play, they appear to be SND files but when I
right click on them to see the properties, it says they are
AU files. I am going to try VDMSound 1.1.0 because the later
versions of VDMSound dont work with my Windows 98 SE system.
I hope it helps. I saw at the Source Forge VDMSound
help forum that someone else is having trouble playing the
in game dialog files from the actual CD of Kyrandia 2, hand of Fate,
so apparently the sound files in these games are tough, I hope
I can work it out cause these are great games.

Magical Helper
16-04-2005, 03:55 AM
May I just say that don't the music files for The Legend of Kyrandia, Book One - Fables & Fiends come already with the game when you download it from Abandonia?

Christian IV
16-04-2005, 04:52 AM
Hi
Yes there are sound files, but I am working to play them on my
windows 98 system, have just found VDMSound 1.1.0 which is
the only version I think that will work with Win 98, and hope
that will help play the music and speech files, so far all I have
been able to play are the sound effect files, and I was hoping
to hear the music and speech files as well. I did find various
versions of the sound files on line, but the game files appear to
be SND files, AU format, which my windows 98 wont play.

Hence my research,
thanks for your note
Christian IV :bye:

Guest_bazbazbaz
16-04-2005, 12:29 PM
Just responding to christian IV bout kyrandia not running sound in Win98? It should work perfectly. I dont use any emulation of any kind to run it under win 98 and it is fine. It might matter if you have sp1 or 2 though...

Christian IV
16-04-2005, 07:09 PM
Thank you for your note on playing Kyranida in Windows 98, I found
out I had not set my set up files correctly, so it was my mistake.
It played it fine, and was great. I was also able to play the Hand
Of Fate with the music and sound effects. Now I hope to find
the complete original files for Kyrandia I with the speech and
dialog, but that will take more work and research. Thanks so much
for your completely correct comment on my search.
Much appreciated.
:ok: :cheers:

Christian IV
16-04-2005, 07:40 PM
On Sound in these old games, fyi,
I found a great old synthesizer program that plays music beutifully in
some of these old games and there is an option to select for it in the
Kyranida Games, it was called Roland MT-32 and there are some great
selections available that show how great the Roland is at making the
music sound remarkable. You can still get MT-32's on E Bay, and if they
are set up attached to an old computer (such as a Pentium 75mhz, 64mb RAM,MS-DOS 6.22) and had all audio feeds going into the main computer you can have software running set to record from the line in port of the Sound Blaster Live!. The author of this info mentions that the Pentium 75 originally was just using a Sound Blaster 16 that had the MT-32 attached to it, but they eventually got an MPU-401 unit (ISA card with a breakout box) which is compatible with many more games than with just the Sound Blaster 16 alone. He suggests getting an MPU-401 along with your Roland MT-32. I would be happy to gve anyone the link to this very
interesting resource which does have sound files for many classic games, the Quest, The Elder Scrolls Chapter One, Kings Quest number V, VI, Legend of
Kyranida I, The Secret of Monkey Island 1 and 2, Prince of Persio 1 and 2, Quest for Glory 1, IV, Rex Nebular, Space Quest Chapter 1, 3, 5, Ultima VI, and more.
The Sound does make a big differnce in game play of these classics, in my
research over the past years, I have Played most of them without sound, to
focus on the visuals, and the sound is a great adjunct!

My next goal will be to find out about the speech files for Kyrania I, does anyone know if there were ones on the original CD version? I understand there are possible issues playing the speech files in Kyrandia 2, the Hand of Fate, but I
haven't gotten that far yet.
thanks
:bye:

16-04-2005, 07:53 PM
Unfortunately there was no speech made for Kyrandia one.Only music, sfx and text for character interaction. Most people think this is a bad thing but for some reason i prefer it this way. Some games can be better in ways like this. A good example is Dragon Lore 1. In this game there is NO music during any gameplay but it really adds atmosphere to it. All you can hear when you are roaming around are spooky sfx like bushes rustling and birds crowing. Its class!

bazbazbaz
16-04-2005, 07:53 PM
Unfortunately there was no speech made for Kyrandia one.Only music, sfx and text for character interaction. Most people think this is a bad thing but for some reason i prefer it this way. Some games can be better in ways like this. A good example is Dragon Lore 1. In this game there is NO music during any gameplay but it really adds atmosphere to it. All you can hear when you are roaming around are spooky sfx like bushes rustling and birds crowing. Its class!
BTW, what do you mean when you say there are issues trying to play speech in Kyrandia2??

Christian IV
17-04-2005, 03:40 AM
Hi,
thanks for the info, I won't worry about trying to find speech
files then for Kyrandia 1. Much appreciated. I still love the
game and like the character, visuals and beauty of it as
much as any game I think. I will check out Dragon Lore 1, I
have been meaning to try that game but remembered and
and then forgot about it several times.

I found a note from someone on the Source Forge
forum on VDMSound and she was having trouble playing
the speech files from Kyrandia 2 from the original CD,
which is the big file I think over 100 MB, but I did note
that she was trying to use a NT Windows system, and
did not see that she was trying to use any sort of emulator,
hence that may be the problem, I have not gotten the full
game yet, just have the downloadable file from Abandonia,
whcih I have played through in the past, but now I am
trying to go deeper with my favorite games. That is where
I saw someone having trouble playing the speech files
from Kyrandia 2.

Thanks again for your note, much appreciated. You saved
me a lot of time researching. :cheers:

:ok:

Magical Helper
17-04-2005, 02:49 PM
Actually, there is Speech for "The Legend of Kyrandia, Book One - Fables & Fiends".

Westwood Studios released a new enhanced CD-ROM version with speech for ALL the characters in the game, and also made it compatible with early versions of Windows and of course DOS.

Since my uncle gave me the CD-ROM version of the game when it came out all those years ago, I recently stumbled upon this website and download "DOSBox" and "VDMSound" and now I can play the wonderful CD-ROM version on Windows XP, with eveything working 100% PERFECTLY!

Dyna
17-04-2005, 10:49 PM
Please help! I am at tha gate of the castle but have no key. I read all the posts and don't remember seeing a lava bridge in the caves. Can somebody describe me how to get there exactly? The walkthrough doesn't mention anything about how to obtain the key.Thanx

Gamefreak
18-04-2005, 08:17 AM
I believe you get the key when you talked to your mother at the grave, but I'm not sure since I didn't play the game since longer time now.

Reup
18-04-2005, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Dyna@Apr 17 2005, 11:49 PM
Please help! I am at tha gate of the castle but have no key. I read all the posts and don't remember seeing a lava bridge in the caves. Can somebody describe me how to get there exactly? The walkthrough doesn't mention anything about how to obtain the key.Thanx

The Lava bridge is a tough search indeed. You'll need the purple gem to find it, because there's no fireberrie bush close enough to this part of the cave!

Check this map of the caves (http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=32116&rid=30358) and you'll surely find it!

Magical Helper
18-04-2005, 01:17 PM
After reading the recent posts, I couldn't help myself but respond...

Firstly, Reup is right about getting the key from the "Lava Pit" or as the game calls it, "A subterranean, volcanic river".

However, you do not (sorry Reup) need to use to the Purple Gem on you Amulet to get there. Why? Well there actually ARE enough Fireberry bushes to get there.

I created a map of the cave aswell as many others for the forests, dungeon etc. and SLOWLY went through every screen to make sure they were correct. While doing this I found that there were "4" missing Fireberry Bushes missing from the online map of the cave, so um... there you go.

Reup
18-04-2005, 01:20 PM
Mmm. I had a problem finding the cave myself after going over the map methodically and found I did need to 'float' into the cave... because there were no berries... anyway... how about sharing your map with abandonia then? It would make a nice addition and help out a lot of frustrated individuals :P

Magical Helper
18-04-2005, 02:43 PM
I shall post an updated version of the map once I have finished drawing it on my computer. It's very basic and done in Microsoft Paint. So, until then.

Gamefreak
18-04-2005, 03:16 PM
Or you can use these directions to find your way through the labyrinth and to finish anything in there:

Go right.
Go right. (Gate will close behind you)
Go right. Pick up three fireberries here from the bush.
Go up. Drop a fireberry here.
Go right. Drop a fireberry here.
Go down. Drop a fireberry here.
Go down. Pick up three fireberries here.
Go up. Pick up the rock. Drop a fireberry here.
Go right. Pick up two fireberries.
Go right. Drop a fireberry Go right. Pick up three fireberries.
Go down. Pick up the rock. Drop a fireberry here.
Go left. Drop a fireberry here.
Go down. Pick up two fireberries.
Go right. You have now reached the Cavern of Twilight.
Pick up the gold coin and the rock at the right of the screen.

Go right. Pick up three fireberries.
Go left. Drop a fireberry here.
Go up. Pick up one fireberry.
Go up. Pick up the rock. Drop the fireberry here.
Go down. Pick up three fireberries.
Go down. Pick up two fireberries.
Go up. You have now reached an Emerald Cavern. Pick up the two emeralds.
Go right. Pick up two fireberries.
Go up. Pick up the rock. Drop a fireberry here.

You should now have five rocks, two emeralds, a gold coin and a scroll.
Now return to the gate.

To make your life easier, go:
down, left, left, down, down, left, up, left, down, left, down, right,
down, left, left, left, up, up, up, right, up, up, left, left, left,
down, left, down, down, down, left, up, up, left, down, left.

Okay. Put all the rocks on the counterweight thingio. The gate opens.
Let's get out of here.
Go to the (wishing) well.
Drop in the golden coin. Et voila, you have a moonstone.
Let's go back into the cave, and into the Pantheon of Moonlight.

To make your life easier again, start at the gate and go:
right, up, right, down, down, right, up, up, right, up, right, right.

Here we are at the Pantheon of Moonlight again.
Use the moonstone in the altar. It should fit nicely.
Now the two purple wisps will combine into one and combine with you.
You now have a purple stone in your amulet.
Eager to find out what the purple stone does? Save it and see.
Click on the purple stone. Your are now a ball of (purple) moonlight.

Travel:
right, right, right, right, down, down, left, down, left, down, right,
right, right, right, down, right.

Here we are. You're at a river of fire. ;)

Dyna
18-04-2005, 10:33 PM
That's right. I found the lava bridge finally. I also drew the map and it turns out the lava bridge is at a point where you cannot go without turning into the purple moonlight or whatever. But I didn't know it back then and as soon as I turned into the purple moonlight thing I exited the cave. But you gotto go get the key first. So Reup is right. And thank you all..Great site!

Magical Helper
19-04-2005, 11:54 AM
Hmm... perhaps since I have the enhanced CD-ROM version, Westwood decided to put an extra Fireberry Bush in the game, close enough to the Lava Pit so you don't need to use the Purple Gem to get there.

All I can say is that in my version, there is a Fireberry Bush close enough to get there. Sorry for the confusion everyone.

- Long live the Royal Mystics!

Christian IV
20-04-2005, 05:08 PM
I got to the lava bridge ok but after i got the rocks, went to the well with
the coin and after reparing the moon altar and getting the purple gem,
it seemed safer also to cross the lava bridge as a purple sprite, rather than
risking falling into the lava. It did take some time to navigate the
labiriynth twice, but it was fun with the purple gem to do the floating.
the music in the caves is great.

Glad to see people enjoying Kyrandia, I am in awe of how beautiful the
screens and scenes are, the painting in them is really quite inspired
and artful. I wonder who did the actual art work?

:ok: :bye:

22-04-2005, 10:30 AM
Hello, Christian IV.

Here's some info...

The new enhanced CD-ROM version came out the year after the game did in 1992, so the CD-ROM version would be 1993.

I'm not sure what the size of the game is though sorry.

iCezolation
22-04-2005, 10:50 AM
Oh noo! There really is a CD-ROM version of that game! DOH. This remembers me when I was told that there are many of old adventure-games which were brought out in better versions, like LOOM in VGA and also speech ...

Is it possible to find that version somewhere on the internet?

Edit: Guess I answered my question by myself - I'm actually on ebay, found a complete pack of the Kyrandia-games 1, 2 and 3 - all CD-versions. 2 euros by now :Brain:

Christian IV
22-04-2005, 03:01 PM
:D :bye: :ok:
Thanks very much for the info, and it is good to hear it is available
on E Bay, much appreciated. Knowing the date of release helps
a lot to be sure to on getting the right thing. :ok:

Christian IV
22-04-2005, 03:26 PM
:D
The CD game version of Kyrandia 2 Hand of Fate is about 200 MB
according to one of the first posts in this topic. Also for those
into trying to get the full impact of these great games, they do
support Roland MT-32 a gread Midi Synthesizer, which really
makes the sounds much richer and wonderful, I really like the
Kryandia sound tracks. And online, I found that there is a site with
a fine library of MP3 files including some of
the music tracks from Kyrandia 1 it is at http://blaze.spicelab.net/mt32/
and the music sounds really great. I am going to try to find a
Roland for my set up to be able to hear the tracks with the full
enhancement.

Dyna
23-04-2005, 12:54 AM
Just finished the game. The graphics are great, so is the story etc, but some of the puzzles are just too difficult to solve i.e. too many gems and you need only four of them for the birthstones, it takes too much time trying each one to set them in the correct order. Same thing with the potion making. There is no logic in it you just have to guess ( a very lucky guess) or try and put everything together to see if it works and that really takes time. I can almost tolerate having to draw maps for almost every part of the game. I say almost because while playing such a game I prefer to sit back, click and think instead of having a pile of paper in front of me. And there are too many screens where there is nothing to pick up, so it becomes dull when you have to return to a certain place several times. It's meant to confuse us I know but since I have drawn a map, it's just extra work. But these are minor problems, I really enjoyed playing it and looking forward to start the next one - Hand of Fate. Thanx for the site and THANKS for the walkthrough!

Christian IV
23-04-2005, 01:33 AM
It is tough in places, it seems like Westwood was trying out
some ideas of making the game genre innovative, by having
the random element, in that the gems are never in the same
places....i don't want to give things away too much, but there
is one important place to be sure to leave a fireberry in the
cavern catacomb so you can get back to them to get to the
first Timbermist Woods to get things and try differnt jewels
in the Potions part. They are one of the toughest parts of the game
but the visuals and the speical effects are so much fun I guess
I did not mind too much.

I am glad you liked the game and will try the Hand of Fate, it
is even better in many ways, great story line and puzzels. Dont'
despair things will make sense as you get in the spirit of the games,
they all in the series have a humourous and rather wry sense of
fun.

Enjoy the journey! :ok: :bye: :Brain:

Gamefreak
23-04-2005, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by Dyna@Apr 23 2005, 12:54 AM
I can almost tolerate having to draw maps for almost every part of the game. I say almost because while playing such a game I prefer to sit back, click and think instead of having a pile of paper in front of me.
Just look on the previous page of this thread. There're direction written below, how and where to get and what to do. All you need is just to use them every time, and then you need no map. ;)

Christian IV
23-04-2005, 06:31 AM
:bye: :blink:

The maps and directions are nice but it is also fun to explore and
learn the way on our own, it did take time with this labyrinth, but
it makes one very glad and relieved to finally get out to the new
woods by Zanthia's house, they are so green and beautiful after
the darkenss of caverns.

By the way, there is another coin to be found in the labyrinth, so
we don't need to use just the gold coin...to get the moon stone, that
is the fun of doing the exploring on our own.

I am glad the game is being played and enjoyed so much

:ok: :ok: :ok:

23-04-2005, 09:09 AM
While playing "The Legend of Kyrandia, Book One - Fables & Fiends" I noticed that when you complete the "Birthstones Quest" and go back inside Darm's Hut and talk to him (twice), the second time he speaks, he says "You must find Zanthia in Faeriewood."

Knowing that Darm get's Brandon's name wrong almost everytime, I thought he said "Faerie" in "Faeriewood" wrong. However, knowing that "Faerie" is the old way of spelling "Fairy" from the Celts in the "United Kingdom" after I researched it, I now know that Darm didn't say it wrong, since the game is set in Medevial Times.

So... now we know that the so called "Zanthia's Forest" is actually called "Faeriewood".

Unless Darm was mixed up and got it confused with another forest or something.

Magical Helper
23-04-2005, 09:11 AM
I wrote the post above but forgot to Sign In.

- Magical Helper

Magical Helper
23-04-2005, 09:13 AM
Oh and I wrote the post way above talking about the CD-ROM version and here it is again...

Hello, Christian IV.

Here's some info...

The new enhanced CD-ROM version came out the year after the game did in 1992, so the CD-ROM version would be 1993.

I'm not sure what the size of the game is though sorry.

- Magical Helper

Magical Helper
23-04-2005, 12:43 PM
If you need alot of help for "The Legend of Kyrandia, Book One - Fables & Fiends", please visit the following link:

http://www.ladyofthecake.com/kyrandia/index.shtml

This website offers TWO excellent walkthroughs for "The Legend of Kyrandia, Book One - Fables & Fiends" and also "The Legend of Kyrandia, Book Two - The Hand of Fate".

- Magical Helper

Christian IV
23-04-2005, 04:46 PM
:bye: :bye: :D
Thanks Magical Helper, the info on the 1993 CD version will help
me in my search a lot. It is nice that Westwood kept imiproving
their games up to the time they got eaten up by that big but unnamed
company.

....and yes Guest, the wood by Zanthia's house
appeard indeed to be Faeriewood, the Land of Faerie was I think
a descendent of an old Irish Gaelic word meaning the other
world or the world of the sprits, I cant remmber exactly how to
spell it but it was something like Tier De Nogh, or Land beyond,
the old celts and the ones still alive, such as in the highlands of
Scotland where I met them, are still deeply spiritual in other ways,
and poets to boot. So the medevial tone fits with this.

onward!
:bye: :king:

BFarmer1980
24-04-2005, 12:47 AM
Any word on where the full-versions (sounds & speech included) of Kyrandia 1 & Hand of Fate can be downloaded?

Magical Helper
24-04-2005, 04:03 AM
No, sorry.

Magical Helper
01-05-2005, 01:59 PM
Hmm... seems a little quiet. Perhaps everyone is out buying the new "Mac OS X Tiger" or something. Oh well, I'm still here.

Long live the Royal Mystics! :king:

Magical Helper
01-05-2005, 02:19 PM
I possibly need help.

I have "The Legend of Kyrandia, Book One - Fables & Fiends" CD-ROM and would like to use a "Virtual Drive" program, so I don't have to use the CD-ROM for the game.

When I found and downloaded one the other day, I can't seem to get it to work. So I am asking someone out there who has the CD-ROM version of the game or any other DOS game, to please tell me how I can get it to work.

The virtual drive program I downloaded is called "Virtual Drive Creator" which can be downloaded here... http://www.j-a-associates.com/vdc.htm (http://)

Make sure you download either "vdcx.exe" or "vdc.zip" and not the full package. The program is free, however you have to re-create the drive everytime Windows starts/re-starts but that's not too hard.

Ok Phew!

One more thing I was just thinking, perhaps I need to change the DOSBox.conf file, like I did when I set up "DOSBox" after downloading it and replace the drive letters or something. Well hopefully someone can help but if not then I'll just keep using the CD-ROM.

Reup
01-05-2005, 07:05 PM
Why don't you create an image of the CD-ROm using your favorite burn program and then mount this image in DOSBox or using Daemon Tools? That way you don't have to use the CD-rom at all???

See also Picards thread: What to do with Iso, Bin and Cue files (http://www.abandonia.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2141)

GL!

01-05-2005, 09:15 PM
The music and voices on legend of kyrandia is not working for me, do i need to download vdmsound or what is the solution?

Christian IV
02-05-2005, 01:34 AM
:bye:
First of all, be sure you run the set up file to set the settings
for your sound card, it is one of the files that comes with the
download of K I then be sure if you have a system more
modern than mine, which is a Win 98, that you have VDM
or use DOSBOX, but just to let you know, the download
we have on the site here available to us does not have the
voices. There were voice files in the final release by Virgin,
but not on this version here. See earlier posts here, and
for Kyrandia II and Kyrandia III and also in the technical help
forum section for help with more detailed fixes. Good luck
the music is really nice for this game. :ok: :ok:

Kim
12-05-2005, 06:12 AM
Does anyone know where I can find a guidebook for the first Legend of Kyrandia? I don't exactly want to buy it, I was hoping I could download one online or something? I'm having the same problem with the "Type in word __ on page __". I've tried typing an X and just pressing enter, and typing random words. Nothing's working. I have the game on a really old computer, its on DOS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

25-05-2005, 02:42 PM
hi all, I'm having some problems with the sounds.
I have an original cd-rom copy of Kyrandia 1.
the problem is, that whenever I run this game- I'm getting those weird-and-annoying sounds that aren't the game's "normal" sounds.
I can't run the CD-ROM with VDM or with dosbox.
do you guys have any idea what I can do about it (besides turning off my speakers and playing the game with no sounds at all)?

thanks.

samtam90
25-05-2005, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Guest@May 25 2005, 02:42 PM
the problem is, that whenever I run this game- I'm getting those weird-and-annoying sounds that aren't the game's "normal" sounds.
do you guys have any idea what I can do about it (besides turning off my speakers and playing the game with no sounds at all)?

thanks.
Have you mounted the cdrom drive in dosbox?

25-05-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by samtam90+May 25 2005, 03:01 PM****</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samtam90 @ May 25 2005, 03:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ******QuoteBegin-Guest@May 25 2005, 02:42 PM

thanks.
Have you mounted the cdrom drive in dosbox? [/b][/quote]
yes.

Magical Helper
08-06-2005, 09:01 AM
Hello everyone! I have been away for quite some time doing this and that and I'm now ready to post again.

Let me see... the last thing I was talking about was the "Virtual Drive Creator" program and YES I was able to make it all work!!! I have now finished the game so many times, I just can't get enought of it!

I suppose most of you have noticed that the Kyrandia games and some others are not for download anymore due to the ESA or something. So hopefully everyone still has there copy.

Well time to catch up on other things, bye.

Michael
14-06-2005, 07:07 PM
Hi folks :bye: i want to ask a question. :help: I have a orginal cd of this game. I wonder if i can have music ? Or can the voice just come from the computer ? Thank you if u answer. :ok:

/Michael :king:

Gamefreak
14-06-2005, 07:18 PM
What do you mean with "I wonder if i can have music?" Do you mean an additional audio-CD? Or midi-music in the game? Or don't you have a sound-card and would like to know how to hear music without it? :eeeeeh:

MdaG
14-06-2005, 07:48 PM
I recently bought the CD-version of the game and realized that there was no speech. Is there a version of Kyrandia that has speech? I know Kyrandia 2 & 3 has speech, but is there a version of 1 that has it?

Christian IV
15-06-2005, 12:39 AM
:bye: :bye: :D
Yes evidnetly there was one version an enhanced on that
Westwood released that did have voice for Kyrania I,
a earlier post by Magical Helper gave us details on this on April 17,
look back i think it is on page two of thei topic, he said:

Magical Helper.. April 17 Post.....
"Actually, there is Speech for "The Legend of Kyrandia, Book One - Fables & Fiends".

Westwood Studios released a new enhanced CD-ROM version with speech for ALL the characters in the game, and also made it compatible with early versions of Windows and of course DOS.

Since my uncle gave me the CD-ROM version of the game when it came out all those years ago, I recently stumbled upon this website and download "DOSBox" and "VDM Sound" and now I can play the wonderful CD-ROM version on Windows XP, with eveything working 100% PERFECTLY!

so there is the answer to the two recent posts about this wonderful
game, truly one of the great classics, both for game play and
for the beauty of the scenes, and colors and music. If you
want to adventure even further into the quality of this game,
you can try to get the sound card to play sound with the
old Roland Mt-32 system, from an earlier post of mine:
" I found a great old synthesizer program that plays music beutifully in
some of these old games and there is an option to select for it in the
Kyranida Games, it was called Roland MT-32 and there are some great
selections available that show how great the Roland is at making the
music sound remarkable. You can still get MT-32's on E Bay, and if they
are set up attached to an old computer (such as a Pentium 75mhz, 64mb RAM,MS-DOS 6.22) and had all audio feeds going into the main computer you can have software running set to record from the line in port of the Sound Blaster Live!. The author of this info mentions that the Pentium 75 originally was just using a Sound Blaster 16 that had the MT-32 attached to it, but they eventually got an MPU-401 unit (ISA card with a breakout box) which is compatible with many more games than with just the Sound Blaster 16 alone. He suggests getting an MPU-401 along with your Roland MT-32. I would be happy to gve anyone the link to this very
interesting resource which does have sound files for many classic games, the Quest, The Elder Scrolls Chapter One, Kings Quest number V, VI, Legend of
Kyranida I, The Secret of Monkey Island 1 and 2, Prince of Persio 1 and 2, Quest for Glory 1, IV, Rex Nebular, Space Quest Chapter 1, 3, 5, Ultima VI, and more.
The Sound does make a big differnce in game play of these classics, in my
research over the past years, I have Played most of them without sound, to
focus on the visuals, and the sound is a great adjunct!

Enjoy the magical land of Kyranida All, and good night for now.
:cheers:

Elly Dorado
22-06-2005, 09:01 PM

Legend of Kyrandia is a great game and I've been enjoying it a great deal, but...

I'm afraid I might be stuck but good.

I completed the Birthstone Quest in the first part of the game with not too much trouble, but I also didn't collect all 12 stones (if that is indeed the correct total).

Now, I'm completely stuck in Zanthia's Lab. I have had no trouble at all in concocting both the blue and red potions. But when I found myself having difficulty, like the wuss that I am, I consulted a walkthrough and found to my dismay, the author demanding I utilize the Topaz (yellow stone) in my inventory in making a yellow potion.

There IS no Topaz in my inventory. I cannot recall ever finding one in the first place.

I've retraced my steps all the way back to the Timbermist Woods and have searched faithfully for a Topaz, but I can't find one anywhere.

Can someone please tell me if I'm well and truly screwed? I'm not in any hurry to replay that abominable labrynth ...

Christian IV
24-06-2005, 09:39 PM
:D :bye: :bye: :bye:
Don't give up hope, the Topaz is there, sometimes it hides
well, i have found it in the pool by the yellow tulips near the
part of the first island with the temple where you do the
gems thing to get the magic flute, but the game is random
in creating gems so they can be anywhere........i dont like
the labyrith either, be sure to drop a fire ruby in the
last room before you get int Zanthia's wood or when you try
to go back to the earlier part from her part, you get dead.

hang in there and dont despar, but do look carefully
for the topaz

:D

Magical Helper
02-08-2005, 02:17 PM
Hello all, i'm back again and happy to help!

Amayirot Akago
02-08-2005, 02:34 PM
I love the Kyrandia games to death; I've got all three of em on CD-Rom with full speech, too ;) Just the maze in the first one was an absolute PAIN IN THE behind. I've got a map though, in case anyone needs it.

Magical Helper
03-08-2005, 12:34 AM
What a lovely day it is in Kyrandia today. :king:

Magical Helper
07-08-2005, 02:41 AM
Everytime I come to "The Legend Kyrandia, Book One - Fables & Fiends" forum, the votes for the game go up almost every single day! I hope everyone is giving the game 5/5!

Magical Helper
16-08-2005, 01:35 PM
Where is everyone?

Gamefreak
16-08-2005, 02:37 PM
Not here I guess :eeeeeh:

Amayirot Akago
16-08-2005, 04:45 PM
Magical Helper, don't triple post, asking where everyone is. This is a forum, not a chatroom.

Magical Helper
19-08-2005, 08:53 AM
Me sorry. Well actually, I only asked once where everyone is. :king:

Sabbit
18-10-2005, 09:37 PM
I'm having the same problem as someone else.. I need a copy of the manual, as soon as I walk out of the cave where the bridge is fixed, I need a word from a page from a book. LOL.

A. J. Raffles
18-10-2005, 10:17 PM
If you got the game from here before the ESA incident, you don't. Just type anything and hit Enter.

Guest_josh
09-03-2006, 10:24 AM
will someone please give me *beep* where i can *beep*? i used to play it as a kid on my helps old computer and know i cant even *beep* it on *beep*. SOMEONE HELP!!! :cry:

---

you've been *beep*ed 'coz asking for warez is EVIL!

The Fifth Horseman
09-03-2006, 03:40 PM
It's not as much about posting links to other websites as about warez-talk.

Grand Dad
10-03-2006, 02:02 PM
I have read through all the posts, page 1 to the last.
Yes Kyr. 1 is great, HOF doesn't beat it except for Zanthia's dresses (wardrobe) or should I say 'undresses' :D especially when she lands in the hay! :bleh: Kyr.3 didn't come up to my expectations.
Wish I had time to help everyone.
Birthstones, Pipe, the caves and potions :bye:

BXL
10-03-2006, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by the_fifth_horseman@Mar 9 2006, 04:40 PM
It's not as much about posting links to other websites as about warez-talk.
Oh ok then...I guess that it's not apprpopriate as well. You were right swiss for editing the original post and deleting mine... :max:

Grand dad, imho, the Kyrandia saga is one of the exceptions when every sequel is better from its predecessor...
I enjoyed Zanthia as well :D , but the 3rd part was equally (i dare to say some times superior) to Kyr.2.

It's not the hand to blame but the knife! Great concept!

WTF!!! I'm going to play them all over again!!! :bye:

Stephanie
03-05-2006, 10:48 PM
[SIZE=7]I want to play all of the Kyrandia games too. I have been looking for a download and I can't find any. I have read through and went to the underdogs site and I can't figure that out. And I have no idea where to download these games. Do they cost to download? What do I need to do to play?? Please help!! :bleh:

Frodo
03-05-2006, 11:19 PM
Hi Stephanie. :bye:

These games used to be available for download. We had to remove them a few months ago, because they are ESA. That means you can't download them anymore. Sorry.

Stephanie
04-05-2006, 12:05 AM
oh...too bad!!! Well I will keep looking, I think I can download if I pay something somewhere...but thanks for your reply. I appreciate it.

Grand Dad
06-05-2006, 10:02 AM
I suppose if somebody wants to sell his/her game and transfer the licence to you it will be acceptable to the blasted ESA? :bye:

Storm
07-05-2006, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by Frodo@May 3 2006, 11:19 PM
Hi Stephanie. :bye:

These games used to be available for download. We had to remove them a few months ago, because they are ESA. That means you can't download them anymore. Sorry.
Then...how the heck did I just download all three?

Storm
07-05-2006, 02:29 AM
Sorry for double post - but has Westwood allowed the games to be downloaded since that post or something?

Grand Dad
12-05-2006, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Storm@May 7 2006, 07:27 AM

Then...how the heck did I just download all three?
Well, well Storm you seem to have really stormed the site. You're lucky if you were able to download them :D :bye:

wormpaul
12-05-2006, 12:25 PM
omg..

Is the PICARD back on the track?? :blink:

The Fifth Horseman
12-05-2006, 01:52 PM
No, Grand Dad uses a Picard avatar... the admin formerly known as The Picard is now called The Niles.

Grand Dad
14-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Well Little Angel don't you remember this old man, or do you prefer young uns? :D

15-06-2006, 09:12 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kim @ May 12 2005, 06:12 AM) 106553</div>
Does anyone know where I can find a guidebook for the first Legend of Kyrandia? I don't exactly want to buy it, I was hoping I could download one online or something? I'm having the same problem with the "Type in word __ on page __". I've tried typing an X and just pressing enter, and typing random words. Nothing's working. I have the game on a really old computer, its on DOS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
[/b]

ME too! what do i do??? i lost my guidebook!

16-06-2006, 05:01 AM
umm, yeah i need the guidebook too i dont know what happened to mine...anyway if anyone has it let me know i really wanna beat this game

Grand Dad
22-06-2006, 09:08 AM
I am afraid it may not be possible for you to download it. If it's allowed maybe someone will be able to email it to you?

The Fifth Horseman
22-06-2006, 09:35 AM
http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php?view.1613

Leerok
12-07-2006, 12:34 AM
Hello there.

I recorded most of the music from Kyrandia in Adlib form.

http://rapidshare.de/files/29772277/Kyrandia_FLAC.zip.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/30372730/Kyrandia1-2.zip
This is encoded with Vorbis -q3 and also includes music from Hand of Fate.

Grand Dad
12-07-2006, 05:32 PM
Thanks for the info. the_fifth_horseman!

19-07-2006, 09:59 AM
Hello.....help me please i am at the end of game,i enter in final room,i stand in front of mirrow but still malcom hits me and turn me into stone....what should i do?

The Fifth Horseman
19-07-2006, 12:12 PM
That part of the game is fairly difficult.
If I remember it right, you need to stand in front of the mirror and then quickly step aside as Malcolm prepares to fire at you. He'll hit the mirror and get zapped.

Scatty
19-07-2006, 01:44 PM
No, not step aside if I remember correctly but go behind the mirror or something, and Malcolm hits the mirror instead of you which backfires at himself.

19-07-2006, 08:14 PM
Thanks,i solved it three hours ago,i use red button and dissapeared and malcom hots mirrow,then himself....maybe it can be done in dome other way but i did it this my way :)))) lovely game exept that cave and many ways in it,that was too much way too hard.Can anyone tell me is second part harder then first? I can see its done better but theres no point playing if puzzles are harder then here,only with walktrough

Scatty
19-07-2006, 10:32 PM
Well, if you enjoy figuring out the true meaning of vague descriptions of reagents for the magic potions, then you're right at place in part 2. Otherwise, it's pretty easy and very funny, too. You should try your luck, it's rewarding ;)

Grand Dad
22-07-2006, 03:47 PM
No potion for invisibility far as I can remember but the red magic stone given by the mother when you put flowers on the parents' grave. The mirror is THE key!

tbmutiny00
02-09-2006, 06:22 AM
I just sent Kosta a copy of the manual, but it wasnt in PDF format so it might be awhile before he can find the time to put it on the site.

phlaxis
07-09-2006, 05:00 PM
Great game so far, and I read the earlier post about the 'i ate the two apples, now i have nothing to give to the 'pipsquaeak' and iim in the same predicament. A response given was that the apples should reappear somewhere, so you're not 'stuck' in the game. However, upon searching the forests, I cant find another apple anywhere. Please don't tell me I have to brave that wretched labyrinth of the Serpent's Grotto again. Any ideas? Help? Hints?

Grand Dad
09-09-2006, 02:30 PM
No not in the Grotto...back, back to where you got the first one from :)

Nydia Ywalmoriel
09-10-2006, 08:12 AM
Hey all :)

I don't think this thread is read often these days, but here is my problem. I gathered all the components to make my potions, but I seem to have run out of empty bottles! I have one blue, one yellow, and one red potion, but there was no bottle around to make my second red potion with, even though I put the second ruby and second orchid in the pot. Any suggestions?

Thanks much,
Nydia

Draknek
09-10-2006, 02:32 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nydia Ywalmoriel @ Oct 9 2006, 09:12 AM) 260210</div>
Hey all :)

I don't think this thread is read often these days, but here is my problem. I gathered all the components to make my potions, but I seem to have run out of empty bottles! I have one blue, one yellow, and one red potion, but there was no bottle around to make my second red potion with, even though I put the second ruby and second orchid in the pot. Any suggestions?

Thanks much,
Nydia
[/b]

Have you had a good look around for empty bottles including going back to the first two areas? (Use amulet to turn into the floating ball to get back past the caves.) Also if memory serves me right there is a bottle under the rug in Zanthia's House.

09-10-2006, 05:22 PM
As far as I remember there“s an empty bottle each time you reenter Zanthias house. (If you collect the bottle it will reappear next time you come back.)

09-10-2006, 05:40 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Oct 9 2006, 05:22 PM) 260295</div>
As far as I remember there“s an empty bottle each time you reenter Zanthias house. (If you collect the bottle it will reappear next time you come back.)
[/b]
But only until you have a certain amount of flasks, after which they stop to reappear. I think it was 4 or 5.

Grand Dad
15-10-2006, 10:30 AM
You need to make only 2 potions so why hanker for more bottles?

Rorschach
22-10-2006, 01:09 AM
I read through the topic, but still have one dumb (and a bit lazy) question regarding the music: when people say this version includes the music and sound, does that refer to the game file itself, or to the midi files on the Extras session?

Anyway, are those files there just for sampling and listenhing to outside of the game, or are they to be used as addons on the game itself?

The Fifth Horseman
23-10-2006, 03:30 PM
This refers to the game archive itself.

MIDI files in the Extras are for listening outside the game.

Grand Dad
27-10-2006, 05:43 PM
Well I hear the music as well as the sound...maybe it's the configuration?

Magical Helper
12-03-2007, 01:50 AM
Has anyone who has Vista, been able to get Kyrandia or DOSBox to run on it? I don't own Vista but was I just curious. I hear 64-bit Vista won't be able to run older programs/games or whatever for 32-bit and before anymore, so we'll all have to use 32-bit Vista if we wanna play our classic games then.

For those of you who are wondering... Windows Vista comes in 64-bit and 32-bit for ALL editions, except "Windows Vista Starter". However, if you wish to use 64-bit (for whatever edition), you have to order the 64-bit version from Microsoft for a smallish fee. If you get Windows Vista Ultimate however, you DON'T need to order the 64-bit version as it's already included!

Just thought I'd let ya'll know...

Nice to say hello once again!

Grand Dad
13-03-2007, 07:22 AM
Thanks but no thanks I have no need for a Vista 32 or 64-bits. The XP has been causing enough problems for me (of course it's not the OS's fault but my laziness to learn about these new fangled techs)! :)

Magical Helper
13-03-2007, 10:03 AM
:P hehe

Magical Helper
16-03-2007, 09:24 AM
What problems are you havin' with XP? Perhaps Malcolm got loose again! LOL

Grand Dad
22-03-2007, 08:47 AM
Oh thanks but none with the games really! Those that I can't play on DOS I use DOSBox :). Except with Pirates! Gold and Gunship 2000. Can't seem to config them again. I have them on my old 5.25" floppies but the drive won't work :(.
Malcolm is safely turned to a statue...got his medicine reflected <hehe>.

Magical Helper
24-03-2007, 06:24 AM
:monkey_dance: Malcolm might have had his medz but the monkey is now loose!

Grand Dad
26-03-2007, 03:18 PM
Have a good time with the monkey :).

hfric
02-05-2007, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Kosta
Legend of Kyrandia is perhaps not a very well-known game, but it deserves all the praise it can get.

LOL :LOL: sorry to inform you but this game was famous , in part 2 you play his aunt who is a witch (that you allready meet in part 1 - see pic 1) and in the third part you play the jester Malcolm and see the hole story from his point of view .

PIC1 :
http://www.abandonia.com/games/88/LegendofKyrandia/images/games/Legend%20of%20Kyrandia6.png

D.Houser
13-05-2007, 03:28 PM
I recently downloaded this great game. I got to where you make the potions in Zanthias hut. Whenever I try to go to the scrren where the floating chalice is the game feezes. The music continues to play but the game just stops. Im not sure if this is just a error or if it is some delayed penalty mechanism for not entering the right word wheh the game asked me to put in the forth word on page whatevr, I just typed sjdskjf. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Magical Helper
26-05-2007, 07:08 AM
Zanthia is Brandon's aunt? I haven't play all of "Malcolm's Revenge" yet but I never knew this from the first two previous games, unless you got it wrong?

Scatty
26-05-2007, 08:03 AM
I suppose he means the manual where those details were described.

Fable-Gal
27-05-2007, 05:28 PM
I've played all three games; The first one was great, but I think the best one was the hand of fate :).

Scatty
27-05-2007, 10:31 PM
I agree there, the second part the most interesting and diversified of the three.

Sazz
26-06-2007, 11:02 AM
Help!!!

My game gets stuck every time I try to get to the royal chalise in Zanthias forest! Am i missing a file or what??

:wallbash:

Pipster
27-06-2007, 10:26 PM
I believe the third is the most popular, but the second two are also very good, especially the first

( IMO 1>3>2 )

Sazz
29-06-2007, 11:17 AM
Second is the best, no question about it!

Grand Dad
30-06-2007, 10:45 AM
Seems almost every one agrees that HOF is the best :)

07-07-2007, 05:46 PM
IĀ“m still having problems with the royal chalice scene... Help...anyone???

20-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Hi,

I have a problem with the download of the first game. How do I start the game? sounds like a stupid problem - but it's like it is.

could anyone help me?

_r.u.s.s.
20-07-2007, 11:22 AM
you should you dosbox, get it from the site and follow some of tutorials if you are not sure about how to work with it for yourself

Grand Dad
20-07-2007, 11:35 AM
Guest...your getting stuck in Chalice scene? Are you saying that the game gets stuck or you don't know how to get it? If the latter is your problem then use one of the magics you acquired...try using one I am sure you have been using at least two in the earlier part of the game. You'll get the fourth one much later. Even after you bring it down you won't get it :).
Good luck and good hunting!
PEACE!

20-07-2007, 03:01 PM
Thanks, that helped....

but now I am stuck in the labyrinth.... how do I find the river of fire?

thanks!

Scatty
21-07-2007, 02:12 AM
Try using the directions futher down this (http://dlh.net/chtdb/chtview.php?lang=eng&sys=pc&disp=e2830) page

_r.u.s.s.
21-07-2007, 09:48 AM
please dont use walkthrough and play nicely =) if you do, the game is losing at least 1/2 of rating

Grand Dad
21-07-2007, 11:22 AM
What exactly do you mean or imply by that r.u.s.s. ???

_r.u.s.s.
21-07-2007, 11:27 AM
that adventures are meant to boil your brain and you get a great feeling, oncoming orgasm, when you solve a riddle

21-07-2007, 12:51 PM
In kyrandia I: where do I get the topaz? i can't find it....

01-08-2007, 11:50 AM
GRAND DAD:

I mean the game actually gets stuck - frozes completely. Almost like IĀ“m missing the next file of the game...

Grand Dad
04-08-2007, 02:02 PM
In that case have checked your files? Are you playing in DOSBox? I can only wish you luck :)!

04-08-2007, 08:06 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Grand Dad @ Aug 4 2007, 03:02 PM) 302738</div>
In that case have checked your files? Are you playing in DOSBox? I can only wish you luck :)!
[/b]

Yes, IĀ“m playing in DOSbox ... IĀ“ll try to get this thing solved. Thanks anyway :)

*...gone to check the files...*

Grand Dad
26-08-2007, 04:13 PM
Good Luck and PEACE!

Muad&#39;Dib
16-09-2007, 07:25 PM
Pff a hard one, I couldn't solve it and got stuck.

Tito
18-09-2007, 09:44 AM
Same for me, I found the puzzles too random and ilogical, and those labyrinths...

Apart from that, the world in which the game developes is wonderful. Full of life and beauty. Maybe one day I'll give it a try, now that walthroughs are everywhere.

Lulu_Jane
18-09-2007, 09:47 AM
Even a walkthrough didn't stop how annoying the maze puzzle/s were for me.

I got annoyed that after solving the thing I needed to walk back through it again, and stopped playing in disgust. Shame really, because apart from that it is a beautiful game - very unique compared to other games around when it was released.

I preferred The Hand Of Fate a lot more :)

Tito
18-09-2007, 10:51 PM
Yeah, The Hand of Fate was great in adding sense of humour to the whole concept. Funny deaths were great in that game. The first Kyrandia was too serious, I guess.

Pd: Not a walkthrough, but a nice map, could have solved all our problems.

Grand Dad
19-09-2007, 04:16 PM
Make your own map...that's the interesting part :)! I did but even I sometimes have to restore a previous saved game. Get the Fire-berries three of them leaving in each cave...they will light your way until you get the Moonstone! HOF is easy compared to it though funnier as you say :).

BigDLishus
23-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Does anyone know for sure if there are more than 2 apples in the game?

Joshsux
24-09-2007, 09:09 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tom Henrik @ Apr 30 2004, 07:44 PM) 1349</div>
I do not know whether or not you guys know this. (Probably you do). But there is a sequel to legends of Kyrandia, called The Hand of Fate. Would you perhaps be interested in this game? I have this game in my collection.
[/b]

Woah is there really? i know staff members of this website some warez site have Legand of kyrandia for download, but i didn't know there was a sequel!! "Request's it" haha

06-10-2007, 10:46 AM
Finaly I got a copy of Legend of Kyrandia (full talkie). Yeah! You ask me where I found it? Ask eMule. ;)

Anybody can help me run it on my Windows XP ? What I need to start it? :tai:

Lulu_Jane
06-10-2007, 10:52 AM
Take a look at the Dosbox tutorial. Via the front page of the site, or the troubleshooting section of the forums :)

*apologizes for being to lazy too link to it*

The Fifth Horseman
06-10-2007, 11:20 AM
A Beginner's Guide to DOSBox (http://www.abandonia.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14913) will get you there in no time. :)

06-10-2007, 12:42 PM
Thanks, All is working fine! I can't believe I playing this beauty again since so many years!! Aww, thats great feeling. :kosta:

Grand Dad
07-10-2007, 06:11 PM
Perhaps because habits die hard I like Ledgend more than the other two :)!

29-10-2007, 03:25 PM
I am having some issues with the royal chalice my game freezes stops responding and everything what is going on help me please

Bruno

The Fifth Horseman
29-10-2007, 04:13 PM
Are you running the game in Windows, DOS, DOSBox... ?

29-10-2007, 04:27 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Fifth Horseman @ Oct 29 2007, 06:13 PM) 317689</div>
Are you running the game in Windows, DOS, DOSBox... ?
[/b]

running in windows

The Fifth Horseman
29-10-2007, 05:13 PM
Use DOSBox.

SuLily
29-10-2007, 09:50 PM
I can't get it to play! I'm using DosBox but when I click the 'Main.exe' it says something about some file called Kallak.wsa

Mighty Midget
29-10-2007, 09:58 PM
Um, what do you mean "when you click..."? DOSBox isn't icon based. You need to type the commands/file names.

Could you please post your DOSBox configuration file, especially the end, after the lines saying "autoexec". Also, please post the exact path of your game folder as well as the name of that folder.

29-10-2007, 10:05 PM
I'm using NORTON COMMANDER with DOSBox, maybe that explains the change.

My path: C:\Documents and Settings\NEW Dell 4600\My Documents\Mixed Up Fairy Tales

*yes long

Mighty Midget
29-10-2007, 10:08 PM
Ok, that last folder's name is problematic: Shorten the name to 8 characters or less, and no space or special characters. Keep it simple. See if that helps.

EDIT: Please post BOTH the configuration for DOSBox, your mount command is particularily interesting, and the folder's path.

29-10-2007, 10:14 PM
changed to OGAMES, but it didn't help, still game me the same error! grrrrr

Mighty Midget
29-10-2007, 10:16 PM
PLEASE!: You still haven't posted your configuration for DOSBox.

SuLily
29-10-2007, 10:23 PM
Sorry, took me awhile to figure out what it was you wanted:

[autoexec]
# Lines in this section will be run at startup.

mount C "C:\Documents and Settings\NEW Dell 4600\My Documents\ogames"
C:

C:\NC\NC.exe

Mighty Midget
29-10-2007, 10:24 PM
Ok, remove the quotation marks, save and restart DOSBox. See if that does the trick.

29-10-2007, 10:29 PM
it says it is no longer mounted, the qoutations are there because the DOSBox guide told me I needed it if I had spaces in my folder names...

I think I'm going to re-download it....

29-10-2007, 10:38 PM
Thanks Mighty Midget! When I redownloaded it worked perfectly, I obviously did something wrong the first time I downloaded it.

SuLily

guest Bruno
30-10-2007, 12:50 AM
I am now running the game in Dosbox and the game still freezes at the royal chalice screen. I even tried redownloaded the game and it still freezes at the same screen

HELP ME PLZ!! :sos:

Scatty
30-10-2007, 06:49 AM
Put the game in folder c:\kyrandia or c:\games\kyrandia (only 8 letters long - makes your life easier), whichever you prefer, mount not the folder though but just drive c: instead, in few cases that helps. Example:

mount c c:\
c:
cd kyrandia (switches to folder kyrandia)
main.exe

See if that helps

The Fifth Horseman
30-10-2007, 06:52 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(guest Bruno @ Oct 30 2007, 02:50 AM) 317722</div>
I am now running the game in Dosbox and the game still freezes at the royal chalice screen. I even tried redownloaded the game and it still freezes at the same screen

HELP ME PLZ!! :sos:
[/b]
MAke sure the sound configuration is correct. Latest version of Sound Blaster you can choose, IRQ 7, DMA 1, Adress 220.

Grand Dad
13-11-2007, 04:41 PM
It's always better to have all your saved/downloaded games in another drive instead of C:\ I do and never have any problems. In any case I play almost all my oldies in DOS, and only a few in DOSBox. Good Luck!

PEACE!!!

16-11-2007, 10:46 PM
Is there any chance of getting the "Darm's abode" music uploaded? I couldn't find it in the list of music.

Grand Dad
17-11-2007, 12:29 PM
Somebody who knows may help you, far as I remember when I visit Darm the music plays automatically :)!

eek-1
13-12-2007, 03:47 AM
Is there any chance of getting the "Darm's abode" music uploaded? I couldn't find it in the list of music.

Go here (http://www.mirsoft.info/gmb/search.php?search=kyrandia&x=0&y=0)

.................................................. ........

edharrod
03-01-2008, 03:14 PM
i can't get the sound to work on my laptop!!! HELP please!