Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 17-11-2005, 10:37 AM   #21
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I like the jelly dream - living in jelly at high tide sounds like fun.
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 17-11-2005, 12:43 PM   #22
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

How would you breathe though. And don't ask me how we breathed in the dream, cause I just don't know.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 18-11-2005, 12:58 AM   #23
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

wow. Finally a thread I can participate with the real ME, long time since one line this showed up

I used to have wery weird dreams. Nightmares if you like. I had lots of dreams about falling from different places. The horror as you fall to the ground you could feel the adrenalin pumping in your veins. the whole thing is so REAL, I'm like weightless and I can almost feel the wind. And thoughts are whirling in my head like "what will happen" "how much will it hurt" "Will I die" and so on, all this happening just in the millsecond before I reach the ground. But I can't explain what it feels like really. And at the time of the impact you can feel what I can only describe as "its all over". I always wake up, in cold sweat brathing like hell.

The other kind of dreams I use to have is (call me carzy but) predicting things. You know "de ja vou". Like Doubler, I use to dream about a city that is so real I can almost draw a map. I always see this city in sunset or twilight, ands it is always empty. No cars, no people no nothing. Strange. And I used to have predictions in my dreams. When I wake up and I remember what I dreamt, I quickly turn on my computer, open up a notepad(hangin onto my dream all along) and write it down exactly as I saw it. You won't belive it but eventually these thing come true. Like....um...how can I put this....like a "screenshot". Not a whole happening or a whole screnery or like that, just a screenshot, a moment of life. And after a month or so I catch myself in the shock of "I seen this before". And I open up the notepad on my comp and I find it there almost every time.

Any experience like this?

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 18-11-2005, 01:31 AM   #24
Oberon

i dream scary dreams, nightmare's.. but one dream is coming almost every week when i'm sleeping.. and it scares me like hell. "I've take a knive from the kitchen go upstairs to my neighbours and wipe them out.. while they are sleeping"... i dunno why i dream this sort of dreams.. i'm a peace loving man..
but i believe that this dream just represents my dark side, wich everyone has..
Oberon is offline                         Send a private message to Oberon
Old 18-11-2005, 01:36 AM   #25
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Everyone seems to have a dream at lest once where they do the slow motion running thing, but travel faster than they could normally run. I want to have one of those, but I've only had one where I'd run in slow motion and would run slower than normal, very irritating that was. Can't remember what else was happening in the dream I just remember the running.

Everyone gets De Ja Vou Playbahnosh.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 18-11-2005, 01:42 AM   #26
Evad
Game freak

If you want that feeling, jump on a treadmill, and go for 40 minutes straight at a good pace. Then jump off and walk backwards, if feels like an acid trip. P.S, the feeling is multiplied if you take some lsd beforehand.
Evad is offline                         Send a private message to Evad
Old 18-11-2005, 01:54 AM   #27
Oberon

LOL.. i guess u now what you're talking about Evad.. i had some bad exp. too with those tiny devilish trips in my past... but that's another story and doesn't belong in this thread...
Oberon is offline                         Send a private message to Oberon
Old 18-11-2005, 02:14 PM   #28
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Last night, i saw this weird dream:

I could fly with my pillow, i was flying above the city. Then i landed and entered in a house. Inside the house there was couple of wrestlers: Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker and JBL. HH and Undertaker were sitting on a table. I sat with them and gave a stetson to The Undertaker. Then JBL came from the back and started to fight against HH. I left the house. It was full day light. I saw couple of beatiful girls walking towards me. One of the girls pushed me to the ground and she sat on me. I touched her breasts.....

*puff* Thats all folks.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 18-11-2005, 11:18 PM   #29
moogle
Abandonia Homie

:blink:
moogle is offline                         Send a private message to moogle
Old 18-11-2005, 11:22 PM   #30
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikson@Nov 16 2005, 02:41 AM
I know dreams are really random, but the kind of randomness abi and pigggy are showing seems more like making stuff up on the spot rather than the inner workings of their subconscious.
Hey dude, you TRY dreaming.
Then tell me I was making it up.
Dreams are weird and random, and there's no clarification on the matter, so you can just accept that those were actual dreams.

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy