Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 08-02-2005, 09:43 PM   #41

Hey,

Um, I just downloaded VDM sound and I'm trying to figure it out as we speak (type).

Old 13-02-2005, 06:39 AM   #42
Crusader
Talking

:Titan: Battle in this game is all too simple, just employ Crusader's patented battering ram technique. Manually place all your soldiers of all types as high or as low on the map as possible, overlap them. When your units meet theirs, the unit in the forefront will be pushed back, and the next strongest unit will engage, thus, your enemy will have to damage all of your units before destroying a single one. You can overpower armies thrice your size with this manoeuver, especially on defence. Use it always to your advantage. It won't work in territories with castles, but if you already have a castle in a particular territory, you have a lesser, but still obvious advantage, make sure you have your maximum army at all times.

Old 13-02-2005, 04:01 PM   #43
Areckahn

I remember there being a "speed up time" key in this game, however, I cant seem to find it now!
Does anybody know which key this is?

Old 16-02-2005, 10:29 AM   #44
ki||ah

to speed in game, hold down right click... LOL

i also have a question of my own... :crazy:

i have no sound, i really want sound, what site do i go to and can sum1 please tell me wat i do when i download it (note: other sites ppl have told me, when i select them it says "error, canot find server") if you could please be accurate

Thanks k:

Old 03-04-2005, 04:22 PM   #45
vector

Hi,

i've been trying to play this game for some time now.
Unfortunately there are some essential things i just cant figure out which keeps me from progressing.

- I cant build castles! Only when i start a fresh game i get the "build castle" button and the option to actually build the castle after i designed it.

- I always come to a point where i cant attack anymore. This holds true even after i have been attacked several times because of it.
I absolutely cant figure out why this does happen.

Unfortunately there seems to be no manual available on the net. Can anyone help me out here?
Would be cool, otherwise i would have to delete the game because i just cant progress. The games seems fund and i already spent some hours on it too.

Old 16-04-2005, 01:30 PM   #46
vector

does really nobody know?

Old 22-04-2005, 11:23 PM   #47

To build castles, you need a green slot free after the castle has been designed. When the green slot is free, click on your realm and you should see a green 'build' button.

As for the pope, yes, he's a holy pain in the behind. The best way to get around him is to kill him. Its really fun, because fighting the pope is challenging as heck. If you beat him and everyone else, you get a different ending.

Old 16-06-2005, 11:51 AM   #48
MadMarius
Forum hobbit

defenitly the best TBS ever plaied in my life...i love those events with the broom..the big sword..the blackpowder...great game when you get to build your'e first castle(and a great sensation too)..and i like beating the scheize out of those
who opose me taking thei're lands illegaly :angel: :twisted:
even if i couldn't get a ging..just a ballista n'd some pesky neighbours ... the game is very good :bannana:
MadMarius is offline                         Send a private message to MadMarius
Old 11-07-2005, 10:21 PM   #49

How are able to download this game? All I see is the ESA icon. any help????

Old 12-07-2005, 07:03 AM   #50
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest@Jul 11 2005, 10:21 PM
How are able to download this game? All I see is the ESA icon. any help????
Sorry, the ESA-icon means you can't download it.
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles