Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 30-05-2005, 12:00 AM   #51
Jejja

Quote:
Originally posted by gregor+May 28 2005, 07:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gregor @ May 28 2005, 07:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jejja@May 9 2005, 09:54 AM
In the walkthrough it´s only says that: Pick up the "Food Delivery Voucher" and pass yourself off as the grocery boy.

But it never tell where to find it!
i found it :w00t:
it's in the first room when you enter the tower.
there will be a box on your right. pick it up and throw it away. there shoiuld be a small paper under the box. and that's the food voucher. if it's not tehre then it must be in that box.

@ Gamefreak

no it seems you have to jump out. it's very hard jump. i din't find any corridors in it. i usedthe leap spell to jump out of it and now i am progressing in the game...

still i think UW1 was less chaotic. [/b][/quote]
Ahaa!!!
I must test it. But I have already killed all goblins.

And now I have another problem...

I know I shall kill the Listener, but I dont know who is it! Where can I find Him/Her?
Jejja is offline                         Send a private message to Jejja
Old 30-05-2005, 10:26 AM   #52
Gamefreak

The listener is on the 3rd level of the Castle British dungeons, where the water falls little more down, there's an entrance to a corridor with lava-walls. But you can't enter to the room where the Listener stays, for that you need to be in the second world, the Prison Tower. There's a sorceress that can help you with that. She can give you a jeweled dagger that opens the room to Listener, but first you need to gain her trust.

How to do that? Talk with this spying old hag in the room just next to the room of the Sorceress that ask you some questions when you arrive there, and when you answer all questions right, she'll give you a task - to find out if the sorceress is a spy. When you find it out and betray the sorceress, your game is lost as you will be stuck then. But if you don't betray the sorceress, you are able to kill the Listener and the game continues.

Old 31-05-2005, 03:46 PM   #53
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

:help: A little help,please.
Im in the ice cavern place. What do i do in the place,where there are four switches?
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 31-05-2005, 04:28 PM   #54
Gamefreak

Explore the area, map it completely out. With time and patience you'll find what you search for.

Old 31-05-2005, 04:38 PM   #55
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Gamefreak@May 31 2005, 04:28 PM
Explore the area, map it completely out. With time and patience you'll find what you search for.
You speak like Yoda.

I found out that i have to use the switch,button,chain and lever in a right order.

.....what is the right order? :help:
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 31-05-2005, 07:02 PM   #56

There should be a scrap of paper lying around near the lever-button-chain puzzle that tells you the correct order. It's a little hard to read but not impossible to figure out.

Old 31-05-2005, 07:38 PM   #57
Bobtroll

I like Ultima
Bobtroll is offline                         Send a private message to Bobtroll
Old 27-07-2005, 11:23 AM   #58

hello again. anyone can help with with this, please?

how do you get out of that pit?

Or at leats tell me if that place is ment to be visited later when you already have the flying spell?

Answer to that: You can jump out from that ledge.

Old 31-01-2006, 09:36 PM   #59
stijnelijn

sjeez. people asking over and over where to dl it.

If you like the game, buy it. If you want to try it out, download a demo version or use a common download program and swear you will buy it if you like it. It took me a total of 15 minutes to download this game btw.

Old 20-04-2006, 04:31 AM   #60

This game absolutely rocks. I got it on CD from the "Ultimate RPG Archives" from Interplay 3 years back, and used to play it like 8 years ago with a bootable disk...

Runs really sluggish in my DOSBox though. Pretty unbareable! Any tips? Wrong forum? :-/