Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 08-01-2007, 09:30 AM   #31
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
Is there any opinions out there as to Judgement Rites vs. 25th Aniversary? I've never played 25th Anniversay, so I wondering if someone could enlighten me as to how it compares to Judgement Rites.[/b]
Judgment Rites is slightly more difficult and of course has a different plot (and resulting puzzles). Rest is more or less the same.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 09-01-2007, 11:22 PM   #32
tomf
Game freak

Send a message via AIM to tomf Send a message via MSN to tomf Send a message via Yahoo to tomf

THANKYOU ABANDONIA but there is ont little thing if anyone has an ftp server with enough space and bandwith and access to the original iso with speech could the zip it up and put the link up or email with the link [BEEEP]

anyway once again
THANKYOU ABANDONIA
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!

Click my dragons please
Or just click here for all of them
tomf is offline                         Send a private message to tomf
Old 10-01-2007, 10:12 AM   #33
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Read post #7. It's got an eMule link to the file.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 10-01-2007, 11:44 AM   #34
humorguy
Super Freak

If you don't like emule, as I don't and prefer bit torrent, here's a link for the CD, floppy and Starmap of Startrek Judgement Rites, it also comes with the pdf manual of 25th anniversary which has an almost identical interface, etc.

http://verified-p2p-links.com/release/7660...ster=&cat=5
humorguy is offline                         Send a private message to humorguy
Old 13-01-2007, 08:36 PM   #35
Mousazz
Game freak

Talking

Quote:
What I love about this game is:
- so much detail went into the world - tricorder will give info on nearly anything
- great seperate little stories which means variety
- a score according to how smart you were
- and last but most important: there are many ways to complete one "puzzle"
[/b]
here's what i like about this game:
-new story, new enemies
-more functions
-better grafics
-movies
-copy protecion codes (25th anniversary was cracked)
that's it. ta ta for now
Mousazz is offline                         Send a private message to Mousazz
Old 14-01-2007, 09:14 AM   #36
Mousazz
Game freak

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(U-Boat Commander David @ Dec 19 2006, 05:58 PM) [snapback]272125[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Thank you Abandonia for making this Great game availible to every1.

I've spent hours playing the other Star Trek game, and its nice i finally got my hands on this one.

Kirk and spock is just teh pwnz0rage.
[/b]
yeah, spock better than bones (McCoy).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wicky @ Dec 29 2006, 09:54 AM) [snapback]272717[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Could anyone help me? In the first mission, i want to play chess against the computer to set it checkmate with Spock. However I tried to "use" computer but nothing happens.
So I must be doing something wrong. In a walkthrough they hint at "use Spock on the computer" .. so, how do I select Spock to use it?
[/b]
press action, then press on spock (not on tricorder, spock is the one with shiny, even maybe not real hair) and press on chess (i don't know wich, but i pressed on middle). hope that works
man how people becomes stupid <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ronnie @ Jan 5 2007, 09:24 AM) [snapback]273378[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Jan 2 2007, 01:49 PM) [snapback]273011[/snapback]
Quote:
Try using Spocks' Tricorder ojn the left computer panel or on the hologram projector. Don't remember which one.
[/b]
same problem here too. I use spock on one computer and then he replies 'try using mccoy's tricorder too' how the hell do I get to use mccoy's tricorder on the computer? Guys, please help this die hard star trek fan!!! i've been tryin for hours to use mccoy's tricorder but to no effect!
[/b][/quote]
use spock's tricorder on computer, press second mouse button, then press it again, and then select action again (otherwise it won't work, spock's tricorder will scan McCoy's tricorder ) (use right mouse button again) then select McCoy's tricorder on computer.
here, i wrote it to you like a baby :ranting: ! hope that help's .
Old 19-01-2007, 11:16 AM   #37
Mousazz
Game freak

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mousazz @ Jan 13 2007, 11:36 PM) [snapback]274773[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Quote:
What I love about this game is:
- so much detail went into the world - tricorder will give info on nearly anything
- great seperate little stories which means variety
- a score according to how smart you were
- and last but most important: there are many ways to complete one "puzzle"
[/b]
here's what i like about this game:
-new story, new enemies
-more functions
-better grafics
-movies
-copy protecion codes (25th anniversary was cracked)
that's it. ta ta for now
[/b]
there's a dissapointment in the both games (25th anniversary and judgment rites):
-in 25th anniversary there's no way to fight klingons. either you don't fight them, you fight and die or get off course (25th anniversary is cracked in abandonia).
-there's very little fighting in judgment rites (again no klingons) and if you want to fight more you have to get of course (again, only way to fight klingons).
-in judgment rites (maybe in 25th anniversary to) if you go to romulan space (off course) you can find and fight there klingons (witch have cloaking devices).
-if you want perfect score, (at least in 25th anniversary first mission "demon world") you have to fight enemy without getting hits (however, it didn't concluded for "vengeance" of 25th anniversary). it's impossible to do that :wallbash:

hope these dissapointments doesn't consern you!
Old 20-01-2007, 11:12 AM   #38
Mousazz
Game freak

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mousazz @ Jan 19 2007, 02:16 PM) [snapback]275631[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
-if you want perfect score, (at least in 25th anniversary first mission "demon world") you have to fight enemy without getting hits (however, it didn't concluded for "vengeance" of 25th anniversary). it's impossible to do that :wallbash:
[/b]
sorry, my bad. seems you can get shot.
sorry if you became concerned about that .
hope you forget it .
Old 06-03-2007, 06:34 AM   #39
hypnotoad8128

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doubler @ Dec 19 2006, 12:34 AM) [snapback]271987[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Heheh, I also own the "very rare" collectors box. 61140 of 75000, including the episode, a pin and a couple of interviews,etc. All in cool black and gold :P
Is it the community around here, or what?

Anyway, I never really got into the game. I mentioned it way back in the 25thA thread, though, posting as a guest.
[/b]
Yeah I also own that one as well. Mine no. 9175 of 75000. Still play it and love it today.
hypnotoad8128 is offline                         Send a private message to hypnotoad8128
Old 05-04-2007, 03:53 PM   #40

If this is allowed I could put JR Talkie version into a zip file and if someone knows a contact where I could send it to so they could put that version up on here as well or just replace the floppy version. The folder is 21mb so that should be ok for download speed