Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2006, 07:31 PM   #11
IHateSeph
Forum hobbit

Well what kind of moron watches this in High School, and not at home? I lean towards it being the individual students fault and not the author who made it. You can't recieve responsibility and then deny you didn't have it to begin with.

That should have been handled differently, just punish all the kids actually watching, or atleast the one who loaded it on the computer. It's such a stupid education system when just cause theres a few people viewing something they shouldn't, everyone else whos actually taking the time to learn has to suffer. Idiots.
IHateSeph is offline                         Send a private message to IHateSeph
Old 06-06-2006, 09:55 AM   #12
U-Boat Commander David
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by the_fifth_horseman
Violence, idiocy... everything I hate.
Vader (Me): Come to the Dark side of the Force!

Anyway, i think the "Education System" on this planet sucks. They force everybody to go to shool, no matter if the want or don't. And then they wonder if someone goes nuts. Morons... <_<

Shool is like Half-Day Prison. Shool is a Concentration Camp, cos you have to Concentrate. With so called "Theatchers" (Actually Guards). I was so angry at those "Teacher" bastards that i tried to Force Choke those Suckas, but without sucksess.

I already prepared my lines...

Me: I find your lack of fun disturbing...

LOL

U-Boat Commander David is offline                         Send a private message to U-Boat Commander David
Old 06-06-2006, 10:19 AM   #13
Icewolf
Il Lupone

Send a message via ICQ to Icewolf

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Jun 5 2006, 07:12 PM) [snapback]234513[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
[/b]
You keep expanding my image of you being an educated person.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(U-Boat Commander David @ Jun 6 2006, 11:55 AM) [snapback]234707[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Anyway, i think the "Education System" on this planet sucks. They force everybody to go to shool, no matter if the want or don't. And then they wonder if someone goes nuts. Morons... <_<
Shool is like Half-Day Prison. Shool is a Concentration Camp, cos you have to Concentrate. With so called "Theatchers" (Actually Guards). I was so angry at those "Teacher" bastards that i tried to Force Choke those Suckas, but without sucksess.
LOL
[/b]
And you *sigh* just keep making me going , :ranting: , and :vomit:

Really... :not_ok:
Old 06-06-2006, 10:33 AM   #14
U-Boat Commander David
Abandonia nerd

WTF is so wrong with mi post huh?

Get the Sh!t of my back, damnit!

U-Boat Commander David is offline                         Send a private message to U-Boat Commander David
Old 06-06-2006, 12:10 PM   #15
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
That should have been handled differently, just punish all the kids actually watching, or atleast the one who loaded it on the computer. It's such a stupid education system when just cause theres a few people viewing something they shouldn't, everyone else whos actually taking the time to learn has to suffer. Idiots.[/b]
And that's who was punished - all the kids who were watching. Four or five of them trying to squeeze their faces in front of one computer (library rules: maximum two people per computer), not to mention that they were acting so loudly and obnoxiously that they disturbed everyone else working in the room.
Thus, for the rest of that year, they were forbidden to use any of the library computers, unless under a teacher's control.

Quote:
I find your lack of fun disturbing...[/b]
I don't lack humour. However, what I am looking for is humour of a certain level of, not something as retarded as "Scary Movie". Monty Python is a bit closer to my tastes, but they are still pushing the line in places.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 06-06-2006, 05:29 PM   #16
IHateSeph
Forum hobbit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Jun 6 2006, 12:10 PM) [snapback]234744[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Monty Python is a bit closer to my tastes[/b]
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

IHateSeph is offline                         Send a private message to IHateSeph
Old 07-06-2006, 02:01 PM   #17
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Killer Bunny, rather.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 07-06-2006, 07:21 PM   #18
troop18546
Home Sweet Abandonia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(U-Boat Commander David @ Jun 6 2006, 12:55 PM) [snapback]234707[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by the_fifth_horseman

LOL
[/b]
No offence, but...

That's probably the stupidest post you've made. Jesus, I hate school myself, but only an idiot would state something like you did. I guess you didn't even pay attention to what school tried to teach you, what with all your: "if they want or don't"; "School"; "sucksess";
P.S. Do you always write all the important words in capital letters? A braindead monkey could do better...
troop18546 is offline                         Send a private message to troop18546
Old 08-06-2006, 01:07 AM   #19
laiocfar
NOD Commander

U-boat is talking about Foucault concept of control institutions and the school is the first of them. If you come and without any explanation say that Foucault is stupid, let me tell that i have even a worst idea of you. Foucault was so great thinker and now a guy of 17 that still hasnt touched a book of sociology, polity science, laws or philosofy happly say "it is stupid".....
let´s over it coz i am getting some kind of killing frenezy.

About HTF, they are too funny, lot of no sene violence that we cant aprove on real life but inbetween of characters normally for kids of 3 years old it is wondefull. BTW, they are restricted to 13+ age.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:20 AM   #20
U-Boat Commander David
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(troop18546 @ Jun 7 2006, 07:21 PM) [snapback]235049[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I guess you didn't even pay attention to what school tried to teach you
[/b]
Guessed right! I always tryed to get to the Corner as Fast as possible, better standin' in the corner then lerning and get my free will broken.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(troop18546 @ Jun 7 2006, 07:21 PM) [snapback]235049[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Do you always write all the important words in capital letters?
[/b]
Yup!

And who or what the Bloody Hell is "Foucault"?

Closed Thread