Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 30-05-2005, 10:23 PM   #11
Borodin
Home Sweet Abandonia

If you're playing on a PC, then there are mods that provide items allowing you to become a werewolf or vampire at will. Can't say how those will affect the quests in TB or BM, though.
Borodin is offline                         Send a private message to Borodin
Old 30-05-2005, 10:49 PM   #12
Flop
Hero Gamer

I'm playing without mods. I haven't played the game before, so I thought I'd play it through before starting to play around with mods.
Flop is offline                         Send a private message to Flop
Old 30-05-2005, 11:13 PM   #13
Lizard
Abandonia Homie

Well Infact not even path of vampirism is close to you if you are patient enought(and you must be VERY patient for it) and even without mods or console commands-go to caldera ,buy spell Weakeness to common disease and spellmake it to weakness to common Disease 100% to self (or something like that) Now just go to vampire and recast it till you dont conract disease from him...(Btw if you have race that is resistant to disease(high elf,argonian etc...) it is almost impossible to get vampirism...)
Lizard is offline                         Send a private message to Lizard
Old 30-05-2005, 11:28 PM   #14
Flop
Hero Gamer

Quote:
Originally posted by Lizard@May 31 2005, 12:13 AM
Well Infact not even path of vampirism is close to you if you are patient enought(and you must be VERY patient for it) and even without mods or console commands-go to caldera ,buy spell Weakeness to common disease and spellmake it to weakness to common Disease 100% to self (or something like that) Now just go to vampire and recast it till you dont conract disease from him...(Btw if you have race that is resistant to disease(high elf,argonian etc...) it is almost impossible to get vampirism...)
Thanks for the tip. I'm gonna save it a while, though, and start out with the werewolf bit.
Flop is offline                         Send a private message to Flop
Old 19-06-2005, 01:37 AM   #15
WildZeppelin
Super Freak

Is there a way in Morrowing to do the following?

I find it difficult that when I embark on a journey, I sometimes manage to find a great hovel and kill and plunder a hellacious amount of great goods, but can't lift it all. So I use the Almsivi Intervention spell to leap to a city where I can unload and sell what I can. But then I have to slowly, painstakingly work my way ALL THE WAY BACK!!! Is there a way to jump back and forth so I can pick up where I left off???
WildZeppelin is offline                         Send a private message to WildZeppelin
Old 19-06-2005, 09:55 AM   #16
Doubler
Resident Llama

Send a message via MSN to Doubler

That would be by using mark and recall. You can mark a location with mark, and using recall you can teleport back there. These are mysticism spells of course (The only really usefull school in Morrowind...).

But, anyway, you shouldn't have to make the journey twice; just move all the goods to a central location, put them in your inventory, and use almsivi intervention or divine intervention. They still work when encumbered
Old 19-06-2005, 11:01 AM   #17
Havell
Home Sweet Abandonia

There are two spells, called mark and recall, if you're not a wizard you can enchant two rings or something to get the spells. The way to get back to where you were is to wait until you are in the cave (or whatever) and have all the loot, then cast the mark spell, almisivi/divine back to town, sell all your loot, and then recall back to where you were.
Havell is offline                         Send a private message to Havell
Old 21-06-2005, 06:46 PM   #18
DonCorleone
Hero Gamer

Got a problem. I finished all quests of the magician guild to a point where they say i had to gather more experience. So I decided to try thr guild of thieves. But just the first quests seems to be impossible to solve. I´m a magician; so are there any opportunities to improve e.g. stealing...?

It´s some time ago since I played the last time. But if there is a solution, I probably try again. And by the way: Im referring to the Xbox version...
DonCorleone is offline                         Send a private message to DonCorleone
Old 21-06-2005, 06:49 PM   #19
Havell
Home Sweet Abandonia

You could open the chest upstairs in the shop you are told to go to (possibly using magic) and take the diamond from there. Or you could get the diamond from somewhere else (though if you bought it, then it probably wouldn't be profitable :P).
Havell is offline                         Send a private message to Havell
Old 21-06-2005, 06:56 PM   #20
DonCorleone
Hero Gamer

K... I think I solved this Diamond-Quest. I had to kill a shop keeper to get it, because my skills weren´t that good.
I believe that my current quest has something to do with a tavern. I have to get a key or something. But if I steal this key all the guys in the tavern attack me. The problem is: when I kill all the guys the guild doesn´t like it cause they don´t want an assassin rather than a thief...
So how can I improve my stealing skills?
DonCorleone is offline                         Send a private message to DonCorleone