Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-01-2009, 07:38 PM   #11
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Titan's kind of strict about the rules, you know.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 15-01-2009, 07:50 PM   #12
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

to me it seems like he's only coming to forums, beating off the steam gained in real life with banning/deleting something/feeling important, going away again
Old 15-01-2009, 08:52 PM   #13
hahajejeje
Call him Nacho!

O my,i remember wen they kick my --- all the time,only because they were bigger and older than me,no wait...they still kick my --- because they are much stronger and older
Y think than david is right,you need to bully other people for feel you good,you can make friends !!
My only friend is and the garbage can,when,is the place when they trow me,some day i will had my revange

Last edited by hahajejeje; 15-01-2009 at 08:54 PM.
hahajejeje is offline                         Send a private message to hahajejeje
Old 15-01-2009, 09:22 PM   #14
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

Tulac: So, if i was to encurage someone to beat you up, you wouldn't think that was inaproriate?

Trying to solve a problem with a bully, by kicking them in the nuts, will only escalate the problem. I know if someone kicked me in the nuts as "revenge" I wouldn't stop until someone draged me away from the body of the "offender".
That's why giving outright stupid tips to a guy with a verry real and serrious problem (been there myself, from grade 2 to 9), is almost up there with a pure spam-post.

_r.u.s.s.: You don't know me, so you can make any assumption you like, but please; Show me when i last banned anyone in the forum. Last post i deleted was TFHs, and finaly: I have much better ways i let of my steam after a rough day (something you should try also perhaps, if you are into that sort of things) that has gone banan; Having a good time with the girlfriend.

hahajejeje: Usualy the "tough" guys are the once that fail later in life, ending up unemployed and poor. See it that way.
Old 15-01-2009, 09:36 PM   #15
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

i didn't mean literally, i meant things like these for blowing off steam, that's why i wrote / / /. and yes i believe you have better ways to blow off steam too

by the way you can't be serious that you misunderstood tulac's obvious joke o_O

Last edited by _r.u.s.s.; 15-01-2009 at 10:02 PM.
_r.u.s.s. is offline                         Send a private message to _r.u.s.s.
Old 15-01-2009, 09:51 PM   #16
hahajejeje
Call him Nacho!

hey Titan,may i have a question to you (whitot sarcasm)
¿Did you ever bein bullied,y mind,Kick you 4 hours,with bruces and blood on your arms?no?no? seemed so.And yes you are right i see it like you said
Besides,y dont care if they are gonna be poor unemployed or whatever,y just wanna feel him the same pain that y :amused:

Last edited by hahajejeje; 15-01-2009 at 09:53 PM.
hahajejeje is offline                         Send a private message to hahajejeje
Old 15-01-2009, 10:02 PM   #17
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

hahajejeje: Yes, some physical abuse involved, but not that bad no.
If that's what YOU are exposed to, you have to go to the police or atleast the school.
I beefed up quite a bit the last few years, and by the 8:th grade, the physical part stopped.
But I ***NEVER*** responded to physical abuse with physical reaction, but rather used other ways, as involving teachers, parents and school staff.
However, once in the 9:th grade I was jumped by 2 guys in a hallway.
That is the only time i lost it.
The parts i remember involving having each one by the neck under each of my arms, running them full spead into a brick wall and then remoddeling the location of the nose, on the one guy who was standing after the wall-part.

These two where not involved in the "bullying" but was rather something they had against me on another issue.

The way you can fight back, is by beeing better then they are.
first rule is to NEVER kick someone who has been beaten to the floor.... never... Have that sence of honor.
But the golden rule is ALWAYS; Walk away... just ignore and walk away. Say nothing.. don't look at them.. just ignore.
After a while, they loose intrest as they don't get any responce.
Old 15-01-2009, 10:05 PM   #18
hahajejeje
Call him Nacho!

Yes maybe you are right Titan like always

Last edited by hahajejeje; 15-01-2009 at 11:53 PM.
Old 15-01-2009, 10:44 PM   #19
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Bullying never stops.

When I moved from secondary school to CEGEP, I thought people would be way more mature... Hell no.

I went to an adult school once, to learn a trade. I expected those adults to behave like adults... Hell no!

School is the kingdom of bullies. It will probably never change.

The only way around it is to either accept or work(ignore) around it, or to be the one bulying the others. Trying to find ways to stop it yourself is only going to get you into trouble on every side.

I speak from experience.
Old 15-01-2009, 10:56 PM   #20
AlumiuN
Vodka-Induced Entertainment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan View Post
hahajejeje: Usualy the "tough" guys are the once that fail later in life, ending up unemployed and poor. See it that way.
Have the last laugh!

Lies are for those who cannot handle the truth, but truth is for those who cannot handle the lies.
AlumiuN is offline                         Send a private message to AlumiuN