Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 13-10-2017, 04:02 PM   #631
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thumbs up Wishing all my friends happiness.

I've seen second hand many sad situations. I hope all of you make good decisions in your life. Don't settle for second best. "WAIT FOR YOUR FIRST CHOICE!" The unfortunate thing in life is if God of Heaven does not like you then you are out of luck. So please God of Heaven every moment of your life. Don't forget to pray. (This is the second day back and I prayed for 15 minutes today and 15 minutes yesterday the entire Holy Rosary!) It has helped me to remain celebate. Last time I lasted 5 years. Now I have to start all over because I stopped praying. Prayer really works. You should see results if you pray for good and positive things. Thank you God of Heaven for all your beauty in my life# I am crazy over Myst unfortunately I have a girlfriend Ho Thi Nga!!! Myst would have made a perfect wife if I didn't already have a girlfriend.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 13-10-2017, 04:34 PM   #632
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Thank you Jesus Christ (always).

https://youtu.be/knLElOTFZvQ

Here is the video of a donated item I got from The Fatima Center in New York. These people are great at sharing religious messages to the Catholics! I've been in touch with them for Jesus Christ the last 5 years [and have mopped the floor with them] hehe I'm just kidding (j/k) about the mopping the floor part but you get the idea. They are very reputable. I promised them I would pray The Entire Holy Rosary for the rest of my life# I have kept my promise with one difference... I take a break from time to time. Sometimes I don't pray for 3 weeks then I get back on track.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 13-10-2017, 09:21 PM   #633
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Joke that is a true story:

[boy] Plays music "You don't know what you got until it is gone!"
[girl dumps boy]
Old 14-10-2017, 08:34 AM   #634
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you Jesus Christ.

Well to the best of my knowledge my programming is working the way it is intended thanks to Jesus Christ! I have prayed about it and it is working. Unfortunately my computer is full of hackers and viruses. So I just put up with it. Did you know Microsoft has a backdoor? So does FireFox GoogleChrome etc. All these softwares that allow you to run exe. Even my own softwares are suspect. But we live in an evil world.
Old 14-10-2017, 11:07 AM   #635
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you Jesus Christ.

Well I might only be content in life however I am happy that I have a forever friend that is a girl my age. It is so cool that she is also 43 years old. I have a couple of presents I am giving her at our next meeting. Since my youth I have learned to sew using a sewing machine. It is not that hard however it takes a stable steady hand.
Old 14-10-2017, 11:13 AM   #636
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Thank you Jesus Christ.

Wow! The spies are really hard at work now. They entered my place. I know at least one person has the key to my place that is not my family. We haven't changed the locks. So now you know why my DOS disks are missing and I have viruses so much on my laptop.
Old 14-10-2017, 01:15 PM   #637
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thumbs up Thank you to my soulmate for finding me every life!

I believe each person has a soulmate; This is a wife like Eve for Adam in The Garden of Eden!

However not all wife are soulmates to their husband.

Some marry for convenience so they are not true belong together at all.

I know my big cousin married for beauty and he divorce his first wife but still talks with her for his daughter sake. Now he has a new wife with another kid but this time they are together so far. So you see his first wife is not his soulmate and his new wife might not be either.

It is hard to find your soulmate. I know a handful of people who are soulmates. My grandparents are soulmates. They are the same age and the same race but opposite gendre. They were together since youth. Over 30 years+

I know another couple who are probably married now since last I talked with him and his girl they are the same age off by a year but the same race!

So all in all I pray to have my soulmate every lifetime I am born again thank you Jesus Christ#
Old 14-10-2017, 01:23 PM   #638
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default In Darwinism aka Survival of The Fittest.....

There are two theories that prevail:

Darwinism versus God given!

According to DARWINISM people evolve over time and people survive because they competed successfully over a mate. The weaker members of society end up left behind and die out.

According to the competing theory: Everyone has what is given by Jesus Christ from before they were born. No matter what happens in life you will end up with your soulmate that was designed just for you! It might take 40 years or so of your life before all the right pieces fall into place however you always fit together like a perfect size glove#
Old 15-10-2017, 03:07 PM   #639
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile God, Jesus Christ, is number one#

For eternal life at least from now God Jesus Christ is number one for me and my family and friends#
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0267.JPG
Views:	21
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	2371  
Old 15-10-2017, 05:06 PM   #640
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God, Jesus Christ, is number one.

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. Well fortunately for me Jesus Christ bless me with two wonderful parents who prepared me for the worst:

I was starving and craving sugar so my mom got my large Hazelnut Ice Coffee early by 1 week. My dad before he passed told me to always have a backup so the heavy virus infiltration failed. Most important of all my family and friends pulled me out from Hellp to keep me on the good side thanks to Jesus Christ on this Sabbath day and beyond#