Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau > Cold Cases
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 28-09-2005, 09:40 PM   #1
Mr.Snuggles
Game freak

I watch some people play these games when i went out for pizza a while ago and they looked really cool to play. This one game had these 2 people, they wore like yellow looking jacket and i think they were commandos or something, then there was a boss i seen them beat, it was like a huge bug or something that blew out fire....and in some cutscenes when you run up to a door or something, the screen will show something like this: "Push the A button!!" And then they would knock the door down and keep running. man that game looked cool and it was in 3D.

And this other game, it was 4 players in the arcade (it wasn't power stone) you play pick 2 men and 2 girls and fight all of these huge guys..you could even pick up like barrels or garbage cans and throw them at people. I don't remeber anything else but i really want to play this game when i find out if it's for Dreamcast.
Mr.Snuggles is offline                         Send a private message to Mr.Snuggles
Old 29-09-2005, 10:42 AM   #2
Gelfo
Game freak

The closest thing I can think of to the first game is total carnage... but it wasn't 3D. . so it can't be
Old 29-09-2005, 12:22 PM   #3
Chuck the plant
Game Wizzard

Well, both clues don't really help much here, sorry to say. Your best bet would be to go back to the place sometime and just look what the title screens of these games say.

As for the 4 player-thing... could be almost ANY Capcom-or Konami-sidescrolling-beat 'em up, since most of them had an optional 4-player-mode... the only reason why there were less players possible on certain cabinets was simply because it contains less controllers...
Chuck the plant is offline                         Send a private message to Chuck the plant
Old 29-09-2005, 01:08 PM   #4
Kearnsy
Games Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Snuggles@Sep 28 2005, 09:40 PM
I watch some people play these games when i went out for pizza a while ago and they looked really cool to play. This one game had these 2 people, they wore like yellow looking jacket and i think they were commandos or something, then there was a boss i seen them beat, it was like a huge bug or something that blew out fire....and in some cutscenes when you run up to a door or something, the screen will show something like this: "Push the A button!!" And then they would knock the door down and keep running. man that game looked cool and it was in 3D.
I remember an arcade game that had that kind of cutscene gameplay.
If you pressed the button quick enough you would do a special move and miss a fight scene. This was a good thing as i remember that you in a hurry. It doesn't sound a lot like that game (well a little bit).

btw what were these people playing the game on (arcade, console, handheld etc)
Kearnsy is offline                         Send a private message to Kearnsy
Old 29-09-2005, 03:29 PM   #5
KidCanary

The first one sounds a little bit like Die Hard Arcade. I think it was released on the Dreamcast as 'Dynamite Cop'.
KidCanary is offline                         Send a private message to KidCanary
Old 25-09-2007, 06:47 PM   #6
Dave
Mandolin & Spaghetti Soldier

Moved to Unknown since we don't have a "Mr.Snuggles" response.