Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 07-08-2017, 09:04 AM   #381
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

https://youtu.be/dLIgExFsNaw

This video may take some time to see. I just uploaded it. Thank you Jesus Christ.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 07-08-2017, 11:04 AM   #382
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile

Once I was a sinner and now I am wearing the cross. Anyone could switch sides at any moment in time. It does not matter. Some go from good to bad while others go bad to good? I do not know for sure. The Holy Bible says we are all sinners needing Jesus Christ who came 2017 years ago in 0/33 AD!

I swear some of these new era Jesus are fakes. I know one of them. They swing a fist at you and say they are Jesus Christ. Unfortunately I was nice to that one and when we were in public I told within the sight of a police officer that he did not swing a fist at me. So being nice just gets you an annoyance sometimes. However God of Heaven knows all and fixes all things in time. I don't like being nice to my enemies since they hurt. However The Holy Bible says God of Heaven will not give you anything you can't handle!!!!!

Anyways I had it. 43 years up to about now I just really had it with a pain life. I'm listening to my parents from now on. They always tell me for my own good but I do not listen#

That is why I am stupid. I do not listen to what The Holy Bible says. It says to put God of Heaven first then put your parents second and obey the law.

Well hehe. I had to put a little joke there just in case I die. I shouldn't complain but I do. I'm normal like everyone else. I think! At least so help me God of Heaven from now on*

*Note: Be careful people use just God and indicate god of hell. There are tricksters like that in the world. That is how people on Satan's side wins. They are subtle. They say things between the line and all.

Thank you Jesus Christ.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 07-08-2017, 10:57 PM   #383
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Well I plan on graduating from my 4 year degree one of these days. Going back to school. I've heard of people who are in their 80's taking classes part time.

One of the goals I have in life is to honour both my parents. They always wanted me to get my degree and have a stable life, but life does not always go just the way you plan it; Sometimes you meet your Romeo or Juliette in a normal way (unexpectedly), etc.

I always wanted to get a degree from Lafayette College in Easton Pennsylvania for Programming. Actually I lied I took a detour before I found out my plan of becoming a millionaire is just a dream. hehe So time for reality check and get a real job.

Actually even with a million bucks (USD current equivalent and living prices for 30+ years ago) I would continue to get my degree anyways to honour both my parents.

No matter where you are from I push you to all get your 4 year degree. At least go to your specialized fields of knowledge and get your certificate. It is an achievement that goes a long way in bringing self worth. Besides even a 2 year degree from experience lands you a job earning you double your salary.

The most important thing is to find some work daily instead of sitting around and wasting your life away. I took Psychology class once and it is funny to see the psychologist who took Psychology classes all 4 years. I see one who is a doctor in Psychology every 3 months. I do not know what they think however it is scary being on the side where they analyze you and judge you!

But it is a helping profession. They just probe your mind too much that is all. Unfortunately that does not lead to true friends. They are always analyzing you instead of being your friend. However I understand it is their job.

Anyways truly... thank you Jesus Christ for a way of expressing my feelings emotions etc. At least online it is safe away from in person hehe

So the bottom line is life does not always turn out what you expect. I dropped out of my favourite college many years ago. So my life is not always happy like I want. However God of Heaven knows best! Even Adam and Eve was in The Garden of Eden but God could not prevent the snake from entering? So now we have trouble all the time because our 1st parents fell for temptation.
Old 07-08-2017, 11:52 PM   #384
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

One of the things I regret is not completing my official degree at Lafayette where my father also attended in his older years for Engineer! Believe it or not I once knew how to sew.
Old 08-08-2017, 12:04 AM   #385
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

JESUS! I just read some news that a white American was ordered to remove the American flag from his mailbox. I do not see the problem there. If I had a Vietnam flag I would want to post it loud and proud.

See being Vietnamese I grew up not knowing much about Vietnam other than we were in a communist country. My father told me America is a land of freedom and opportunity and he is happy to be here along with my mother. However I continue to keep my Vietnam status card by being an immigrant. I am an official Vietnamese citizen. However it is unknown whether the town of my birth has been taken over etc.

I do not want there to be a misunderstanding that communist are all evil. I do not know what it stands for however all I hear is communist are all tyrants.

Anyways I love my country and my people so although Vietnam is communist I continue to support Vietnam! I remain in America in peace being an immigrant and I see America is free to an extent. You have to have responsibilities being free. Because we are free criminals can gain entrance into our neighbours and ruin the neighbourhood we live in. So we continue to have to keep watch although we are free.

I am no perfect person however I love my country of Vietnam and being a Vietnam citizen vote (unofficially) to allow Americans like the elderly man to hold his flag on his mailbox.
Old 08-08-2017, 01:27 AM   #386
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD of Heaven, the original Jesus Christ born to eternal virgin Immaculate Mary, Mary the mother of GOD of Heaven, and The Holy Spirit of GOD of Heaven# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Vu Thi Thuyen Huong and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi.

From this moment on we are not looking backwards. My real loving mom tells me that time does not go backwards. It only moves forward. She says we are born and eventually we will die. Those two things are certain. So she says if you are stuck and complain over something then move on with your life!!! Life is too short whether we live 100 years or less. If it was up to me I would live forever with GOD of Heaven and my true families and my true friends.

Anyways thank you to mod Clusek for a few things keeping some things open for a while. Thank you to marko and LuLu Jane and a all the others for being kind.

I lost my status 20 years ago when I committed a crime. When I went to Lafayette College that was the high point of my life. However it goes to show no person in a priviledge position is guaranteed that forever. Those who continue to be priviledge are bless. So do not mess around. Even if you are not being watched GOD of Heaven is watching you and you will not succeed!

I need GOD of Heaven for the rest of my living years and beyond for eternity!

Well I hope to live 100 years and I hope my family lives 100 years however like my grandma and my grandpa they died short of that. So I know it is just hoping. I've heard some reports that people live to that age however very few. Besides if you live long and are not happy then it should not be. My mother said live so long that you are happy otherwise it is not good to have life.

I grew up a kid and knew my parents. Growing older I've always like white people especially in a primary white neighbourhood where I grew up. We had a family of Spanish people growing up and even 1 black in our school. It is funny now that I am older I socialize mainly with my family who is all Vietnamese. I remember crying when I was young because I was not white! hehe I guess those are some of the things you go through immigrating into a new country. You are not in your own territory so you feel outcast. To tell the truth I get along most with Asian then white then Spanish. I remember a good Spanish teacher from 9th grade who taught me to say "Hablo espanol un poco buen." However we also learn that it can be heard saying with a foreign accent to native Spanish speakers.
Old 08-08-2017, 03:00 AM   #387
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Well today I want to mention a white person. I figure with all the public press about minorities because of the greasy wheel principle I return the favor. Sir Captain Ed Freeman died at 70. From what I read he was known to rescue lots of his comrades. It was a time of conflict between the Vietnam war and America. I just wanted to mention him because I want to establish peace between the white and yellow society. I might not be the president of Vietnam however I am a Vietnam citizen and I want to say it is a lost to see someone die. If it were me I do not know what I would do.

With all the press release showcasing black people in America I figure white people need to regain a sense of territory back.
Old 08-08-2017, 02:19 PM   #388
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Well I've been on a dating site trying to find my soulmate. However I continue to wait for her one day in the future for a kid!
Old 08-08-2017, 11:22 PM   #389
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Thumbs up

Hi, Tien.

You really are a humble guy, cool and try to calm the moods of both parties. I sincerely hope you are promoted from Captien Bible to Field Marshal Tien.

In respect of you, I will no longer reply to our friend, though he has made references and insinuations of a low standard to our sexual preferences, to our knowledge beyond slang and swearing.

I did not claim he was crazy, but I did mention that his bellicose attitude was very similar to KrazeeXXL which literally was crazy in fighting (Super) Moderators and Administrators.

Even if I was wrong (partially), this does not justify reactionary, aggressive, inelegant and uncivilized attitudes. Besides not having a sense of humor.

But deep down, I think he had high hopes to join us in Second Life... If it is the case, you take care of the spiritual part , I take care of the mental part and he can take charge in the physical part, because the dance involves ability and great physical strength and endurance.

♩♪♫♬ Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it ♬♫♪♩

♩♪♫♬ “Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right…” ♬♫♪♩

Last edited by Mystvan; 09-08-2017 at 12:00 AM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 09-08-2017, 04:27 AM   #390
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

hehe You are very funny Myst! I always like your plenteous smileys and creative spirit# I do not know what 2nd life is however in Buddhism we believe if we are good in this life we go to the next level of enlightenment in the next life. This is also true of The Holy Bible* So although you may be a guy I truly believe you are rewarded for your high standards.

*Note: The Holy Bible says even martyrs in this life are granted to be the judge in the next life!!!!!!!!!!!! In my dreams I see I have lived many past lives. Unfortunately I was more handsome in the past life so I had a girlfriend and not that desperate. hehe In this life I am old and may never have a family because I made a many mistakes in my life that brings my level down a notch. The Holy Bible says some people are rewarded according to their merits while they are alive instead of in "2nd life".

Do not worry Myst! Vive hoy..... no preoccupar manana hehe "Live today and don't worry about tomorrow." - but don't be reckless live according to perfect standards like The Holy Bible says!!!!!