Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau > Abandonia Case Files
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-01-2013, 02:16 AM   #1
kybaochau

Question [The Fifth Horseman] MechCommander

Morning everyone, all the best for ya,

I've been looking for an old game but the problem is that I can't remember the name. Please help me to find it, or just telling me the name, it's okay. Here are some descriptions for the game:

- The time I played this game was about 10 years ago, so I guess it was published then or sooner

- The game play is, pretty much, like Warcraft (I guess it's called 3rd person view point, or something like that...) but instead of soldiers or magicians, we are going to control robots to fight from one place to another

- Most of the missions, we win if we've destroyed or captured all enemy robots, except for some missions, we have to do something else

- For every mission, the game allow only a certain number of robots. We can pick less than that number, but not more

- Before we get into the battlefield (I think this feature of the game is why I liked this game), we will be at the hangar to prepare, and we have a list of robots, a list of pilots to control those robots, and a list of weapons to equip them as well. In order to have the best results in the battles, we need to choose the suitable pilots and weapons for our robots.

- We can either destroy, or capture enemy robot by using some special kinds of weapon to shut them down so that they will stop fighting

- If our robot was broken, the pilot can use the ejection seat to fly back to the base, waiting for rejoining the battles in the next mission

That's the most of it. I can't remember nothing more than that. If anyone know this game please tell me.

Thank you all in advance!
kybaochau is offline                         Send a private message to kybaochau