Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-05-2006, 12:22 PM   #91
Lizzy
Lurker

Can someone please tell me how ta save this game? I'm starting to feel like a complete idiot. If I choose the save icon and choose to save as a new game, it says file not found or something!

Great game, but unfortunatelly I can't play it to the max, due to the fact that I can't save, so PLEASE can anyone help?
Lizzy is offline                         Send a private message to Lizzy
Old 07-06-2006, 04:54 PM   #92
lse

Hi guys!

Its incredible. I am playing this game again after many years. I remember I used to have it on a single 3'' floppy disk!

What I find even more amazing is that Im playing it on my Powermac G5! With sound!

The problem is... No customers come to my store!

I advertise heavily,
My popularity rating is like 65 for my shop,
I have no negative trend pizzas on menu,
I have about 10 pizzas on my menu,
I have food all stocked and all my staff and the place has nice furnishings (TV and Jukebox that are switched ON')
My prices are about $10

but NO one steps in at all!? Is it because I am a Godfather?

Please help! I am spending hours on this and no one is coming!

Thanks!

David
lse is offline                         Send a private message to lse
Old 07-06-2006, 05:02 PM   #93
bruno
Home Sweet Abandonia

Did you have your restaurant in a street with movement, or did you have at leats 4 pizza made by the book, with was in the extras?
bruno is offline                         Send a private message to bruno
Old 07-06-2006, 07:06 PM   #94
lse

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(little fish @ Jun 8 2006, 01:02 AM) [snapback]235026[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Did you have your restaurant in a street with movement, or did you have at leats 4 pizza made by the book, with was in the extras?
[/b]

Hey thanks for the reply!

My locations have always been very busy, like Manhattan!

Ok but I never had 4 pizzas made by the book. SO this means I have to recreate the pizzas following the recipe right?
Im going to try this now.

*Crossing fingers*

BTw what did you mean by:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(little fish @ Jun 8 2006, 01:02 AM) [snapback]235026[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
with was in the extras?
[/b]
?
Old 07-06-2006, 07:21 PM   #95
bruno
Home Sweet Abandonia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lse @ Jun 7 2006, 08:06 PM) [snapback]235045[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(little fish @ Jun 8 2006, 01:02 AM) [snapback]235026[/snapback]
Quote:
[/b]

Ok but I never had 4 pizzas made by the book. SO this means I have to recreate the pizzas following the recipe right?

*Crossing fingers*

Quote:
with was in the extras?
[/b]
?
[/b][/quote]

When you download the game you need to download the book, made 4 pizzas like the book say and you will have many clients. :brain:
Old 07-06-2006, 07:39 PM   #96
lse

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(little fish @ Jun 8 2006, 03:21 AM) [snapback]235048[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lse @ Jun 7 2006, 08:06 PM) [snapback]235045[/snapback]
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(little fish @ Jun 8 2006, 01:02 AM) [snapback]235026[/snapback]
Quote:
[/b]

*Crossing fingers*

Quote:
with was in the extras?
[/b]
?
[/b][/quote]

When you download the game you need to download the book, made 4 pizzas like the book say and you will have many clients. :brain:
[/b][/quote]

Awesome will try that NOW!
Old 07-06-2006, 08:00 PM   #97
lse

OMG!
you are a GENIOUS!

The minute i added them and clicked next day I get the message

' THERE ARENT ENOUGH SUPPLIES TO SATISFY DEMAND'! WONDERFUL!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

The reason why I didnt add them before was because there was a trend period where tomatoes were super negative!

Thanks man! The game begins now!!!
Old 15-06-2006, 10:11 PM   #98
Rob

Hello Pizza Tycoon fans!

This game is great, I used to play it in the past. There is one thing that bugs me. Once I expand and have in between 5 and 10 restaurants in one city the managing gets difficult. I put a manager in each restaurant, but they keep failing to restock. I end up losing money because I have a shortage and I have to restock again myself. Because the restaurant average 400/500 pizza's daily this takes a lot of time. I have cramps in my arm from restocking... I do get contract, but that doesn't always work because I don't spend that much on cheese and fruits. And menu's keep changing. So basically is there anything you can do to have your managers do their job better ( I take the best ones there are ) or can you arrange something to restock automatically? Thanks!

Rob.

Old 16-06-2006, 12:32 AM   #99
bruno
Home Sweet Abandonia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rob @ Jun 15 2006, 11:11 PM) [snapback]237047[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Hello Pizza Tycoon fans!

This game is great, I used to play it in the past. There is one thing that bugs me. Once I expand and have in between 5 and 10 restaurants in one city the managing gets difficult. I put a manager in each restaurant, but they keep failing to restock. I end up losing money because I have a shortage and I have to restock again myself. Because the restaurant average 400/500 pizza's daily this takes a lot of time. I have cramps in my arm from restocking... I do get contract, but that doesn't always work because I don't spend that much on cheese and fruits. And menu's keep changing. So basically is there anything you can do to have your managers do their job better ( I take the best ones there are ) or can you arrange something to restock automatically? Thanks!

Rob.
[/b]
Yes, you can rent a warehouse, and put a stock of products that you need, and after when you don´t have in your restaurants they will pick in your warehouse. k:
Old 23-07-2006, 12:03 PM   #100
Tycooner

Hi, i have a problem. If im in a city that i have no restaurant, (buying ice creams, at the end of the day, i do not win any money, any way to change this?