Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 24-01-2011, 03:15 AM   #21
MightyMouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by catchaserguns View Post
I'm stuck! Even with the walkthrough I can't get the trap door back open from down in the cellar. Any Ideas on how to get it back open or do I have to stick something in it?
You're not supposed to get back out that way. If you notice when you first go down into the cellar, someone always shuts the trap door behind you and locks it. You have to find another way out.
MightyMouser is offline                         Send a private message to MightyMouser
Old 04-09-2011, 05:55 PM   #22
The Bloodhawk

Ah Zork, one of my favorite games, and one of the most creative. I usually run it on the high graphics setting (maximum verbosity )

Also, try throwing the leaflet at yourself.
The Bloodhawk is offline                         Send a private message to The Bloodhawk
Old 10-05-2014, 11:07 PM   #23
DoctorRyanB1

I tried to get into but it really wasn't clicking. I even tried drinking beer before playing, but ended up just seeing how many stupid ways I could kill myself.

I've not really played very many text adventures before this so many I'm just spoiled on games with graphics and music. I liked King Quest series so typing in what to do didn't bother me. I thought the text was a little bland so it didn't hold my attention really well.

Am I going to gamer hell for not liking this game?????
DoctorRyanB1 is offline                         Send a private message to DoctorRyanB1