Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Introductions, Farewells and Returns
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 04-09-2013, 10:33 AM   #1
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Cool Hello, Nuts

Hello everyone. I am new around here, although I've made 22 posts or so and have been making some acquaintances across the forum. (Hopefully we're all on good terms now!)

Be prepared, I'm a bit of a joker. No post goes without at least a gag or two, even if they aren't very good. Well, except, you know, like if someone posts to say their grandmother died or whatever. Not a joking matter!
Remember to take my posts as lightheartedly as possible, as more often than not a joke may be just a joke, not an insult.

I've still to fully learn how to mount Disc images in DOS-Box... I should try again and see if I can... It's been a while.

I hope you all enjoy my posts, and I hope to be able to contribute something to this site soon... (Like Breach 3, If it can get approved...)

I'll eventually have to stop spending FOREVER on this forum and making posts as this is becoming time-consuming. I need to get out, off of the computer, and do something.

I've also got this cool idea that really isn't feasible. What about, "ABANDONIA, THE APP"?

You can surf through Abandonia's catalog, download games onto your phone, (For whatever reason) and, most importantly, access the forums and make posts and other things. In fact, you could forget the rest. Just call it "Abandonia: The Forum: The App"!

If somebody comes back to me and says "Present your request on a Silver Platter, and I may consider it", I'm gonna .

"...this forum seems like a bunch of jumbled posts all bound together, except a toddler has been tearing "Posts" out of the "Binder"."

"And here we are, in the shadows, patiently awaiting a reply to appear, in it's natural habitat."

"Why quote someone else when you alone have enough ridiculous posts for the whole forum's user base?" -All Quotes StaaViinsZ
StaaViinsZ is offline                         Send a private message to StaaViinsZ
Old 04-09-2013, 02:01 PM   #2
dosraider
Dismembered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaaViinsZ View Post
Be prepared, I'm a bit of a joker. No post goes without at least a gag or two, even if they aren't very good.
Naaa, your jokes aren't thàt bad, seen worse.

[Edit]
Hmmmm, now that I think about it, nope, not really, haven't seen worse than yours.

Not a member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
Not a member of the GAG Guerrilla. Don't get A Grip!
FOR RENT
*Advertising space*
dosraider is offline                         Send a private message to dosraider
Old 04-09-2013, 07:16 PM   #3
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

What, dosraider, even yoga cannot compete?!
Smiling Spectre is offline                         Send a private message to Smiling Spectre
Old 04-09-2013, 08:46 PM   #4
Tracker
Home Sweet Abandonia

Smiling Spectre, you say yoga, I say eugene.

Reverend Preacherbot: Wretched sinner unit! The path to Robot Heaven lies here, in the Good Book 3.0.
Bender: Hey. Do I preach at you when you're lying stoned in the gutter? No!
Tracker is offline                         Send a private message to Tracker
Old 04-09-2013, 10:25 PM   #5
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Talking 2 Possibilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosraider View Post
Naaa, your jokes aren't thàt bad, seen worse.

[Edit]
Hmmmm, now that I think about it, nope, not really, haven't seen worse than yours.
Possibility A: lemme guess, you read my signature and thought it was pretty good, then you went through my posts and realize I spend all my time trying to replicate those few moments of glory which were portrayed so keenly in my signature... You also noticed my one-time-too-often use of ""

Possibility B: You where faking me out the whole time and just made a comment to slap me in the face, giving me hope, and then dropping me in the hole next to the Abandoned software, left for dead, ready to be thrown into the trash compactor and made into a copy of Call of Duty XVII.

"...this forum seems like a bunch of jumbled posts all bound together, except a toddler has been tearing "Posts" out of the "Binder"."

"And here we are, in the shadows, patiently awaiting a reply to appear, in it's natural habitat."

"Why quote someone else when you alone have enough ridiculous posts for the whole forum's user base?" -All Quotes StaaViinsZ
StaaViinsZ is offline                         Send a private message to StaaViinsZ
Old 04-09-2013, 10:29 PM   #6
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Smile Quick Note

As a quick note, what do you guys think of my Avatar? It's a edit of a Personal Photo I actually took myself.

Old 04-09-2013, 11:07 PM   #7
Scatty
Treasure hunter

Somehow reading through your posts made me think you're pretty much at the right place here. Is your insanity contagious by chance? Also I think you need to have a conversation with Yoga. That could be... pretty interesting.

Welcome to the forum
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 05-09-2013, 01:58 AM   #8
dosraider
Dismembered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaaViinsZ View Post
As a quick note, what do you guys think of my Avatar? It's a edit of a Personal Photo I actually took myself.
Ah sooooo, let me guess, a sperm of yours under the microscope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatty View Post
.....Also I think you need to have a conversation with Yoga. That could be... pretty interesting....
Oh my oh my, you really had to say this? Think about the possible consequences ......

Also:
Where are my manners ? Welcome to AB, StaaViinsZ.

Not a member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
Not a member of the GAG Guerrilla. Don't get A Grip!
FOR RENT
*Advertising space*
dosraider is offline                         Send a private message to dosraider
Old 05-09-2013, 02:54 AM   #9
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosraider View Post
Ah sooooo, let me guess, a sperm of yours under the microscope?

Oh my oh my, you really had to say this? Think about the possible consequences ......

Also:
Where are my manners ? Welcome to AB, StaaViinsZ.
Um, no, it's a Lizard that I got a great photo with my camera set on super macro.

Who's Yoga? Sounds like another crazed forum user... LOL

Old 05-09-2013, 02:55 AM   #10
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Talking Oh yes...

Thanks for the Welcomes!