Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 27-02-2005, 08:28 PM   #11
DJR
Thumbs up

does any one know about the sound track to this game. I know I loved it k: I want to make a soundtrack of the game using the songs that the midi files were based on (ugh Midi). Can anyone help me?

Egypt
1/3-?
2/4-? (I've heard it but can't remember )

Greece and Rome
1/3?
2/4- Brahms Symphony #1 in c minor (mvt. 4)

Middle East
1/3-? (but I'm pretty sure I"ve heard this)
2/4-? (same here)

India and China
1/3-?
2/4-?

Old 06-03-2005, 04:09 PM   #12
DJR

I remembered Egypt 1/3 it was Tschaikovsy's (sp? I'm too lazy to look it up) Marche Slave (March of the Slaves)

Old 16-03-2005, 09:54 PM   #13
Gengis Kanhg

I played these game with my brothers when I was about 19 old. It is very good for learning and enjoy. That´s all.

Old 18-03-2005, 12:51 AM   #14
Cheryl
Lurker

Just wanted to let you know I finally finished this game. Went on and did the expert level and got to fly away on the magic carpet. :Brain: Thanks a lot to Hero for all his time and patience.

They didn't have games like this when I was 19, sure wish they had. But I grew up in the pre-pong days, which obviously dates me as an old woman. Now to see if I can find other games like this one. I enjoyed this one very much. k:

Thanks again Hero!
Cheryl
Cheryl is offline                         Send a private message to Cheryl
Old 25-04-2005, 12:20 AM   #15
Guest_Vincent

For some reason I can't use my directional keys when anywhere besides in the main game. Basically, I can move my character but I can't choose different worlds, choose different options in the menu, or move the puzzle pieces (which means I can't get anywhere besides the first level of the first world). I'd love to be able to play this game again, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old 25-04-2005, 07:26 PM   #16
Unknown Hero
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest_Vincent@Apr 25 2005, 01:20 AM
For some reason I can't use my directional keys when anywhere besides in the main game. Basically, I can move my character but I can't choose different worlds, choose different options in the menu, or move the puzzle pieces (which means I can't get anywhere besides the first level of the first world). I'd love to be able to play this game again, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
I had similar problem. Don't know the solution, but this could work:
Run a game, if you can't move with your arrow keys, exit the game, and re-run it again. After few times, it should work (worked with me). k:

Quote:
Thanks a lot to Hero for all his time and patience.
I was your Hero, I know.

If you (or anyone else) need ANY help, just ask. k:
Unknown Hero is offline                         Send a private message to Unknown Hero
Old 25-04-2005, 07:48 PM   #17
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Well I only have one question. How do you complete the game?
I'm in the hidden temple and have all but one crystal - that's the last one I lack to finish the game.
Now I need a hero to help me... Can anyone help me?
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 03-05-2005, 11:56 PM   #18
Christian IV
Game freak

:bye: :bye:
This game sounds interestsing. What an amazing range of
choices we have.
Christian IV is offline                         Send a private message to Christian IV
Old 22-05-2005, 06:59 AM   #19
General Bongberg
Thumbs up

Hey. I love this game. This is the first game that I ever started playing, back when I was in first grade. :Brain: It brings back a lot of old memories. How can I install this? I downloaded it and dosbox, but when the box comes up like the program is begining, it turns off jut as quick. What else do I need? I have windows xp.

Old 22-05-2005, 07:12 AM   #20
Genral Bongberg
Lurker

I am new to this iste and I need help getting this working on windows xp. Anyone willing to walk me through the process step by step? After all this was the first video game I ever played. I was in first grade. Give me a personal message.
Genral Bongberg is offline                         Send a private message to Genral Bongberg