Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 09-06-2004, 02:31 PM   #21
Ioncannon
Abandonia Homie

Send a message via MSN to Ioncannon

Im a big fan of Moore's Books/Movies. I am guessing he shouldn't have put the number of deaths of different countries. Instead put them into percents, mor accurate. Still what about that old guy he interviewed (the guy who sleeps with a gun under his pillow.) In canada we have gun murdurs but not that much. Most people are injured by guns. Deaths happen some every 2 weeks. I don't remeber being able to buy a gun at Wal Mart (they sell paintball gunsa though).
Ioncannon is offline                         Send a private message to Ioncannon
Old 09-06-2004, 05:13 PM   #22
LotharGR
Super Freak

The funny thing is this: If you have a gun for your own "protection" and kill somebody trying to enter your house the laws are very complicated. In case the thieve hasn't noticed you and you kill him just to not rob you, then it is a 2nd degree murder. If he has noticed you and the thief attacks you, it is self defence, and you can avoid prison ( if you are able to prove of course that you were on self defence ). So, either way, if you get involved in a situation like this, even if you don't die, you are in deep trouble. The problem is this. What we do to prevent such things to not happen at all? We all blame the police etc etc. The problem is not only of the police. Maybe we have to criticize our own selfs too.
LotharGR is offline                         Send a private message to LotharGR
Old 10-06-2004, 01:41 PM   #23
Kiddiarni

One Question about the So-Called liberty of The United States of America....How come the one who gets 539.898 MORE VOTES is NOT the president today???

Now all u patriotic Americans..answer that

Old 11-06-2004, 10:55 PM   #24
Kiddiarni

Oh My God...This is not going to happen to me again...The patriots cannot answer to defend their own Country..
WOW...I'm happy to live this day...

Old 12-06-2004, 05:44 AM   #25
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

May I remind you that there is only 1 american on this site?

(And that he, Eric20, DID NOT vote for president Bush...)

There are no american Bush-lovers around here in Abandonia. Patriots, however, do exist. Remember that being a patriot is not the same as believing the system is flawless. (Allthough many thinks so).
Old 13-06-2004, 02:57 PM   #26
Stroggy
Home Sweet Abandonia

I like Bush.
And Kiddiarni, either you know something more than the government institution that researched that claim, or you are just clinging to old hippy lies.
Stroggy is offline                         Send a private message to Stroggy
Old 13-06-2004, 03:16 PM   #27
Maikel
Abandonia Homie

I would like Bush also...if he wasn't the president he is now :wink:
Maikel is offline                         Send a private message to Maikel
Old 13-06-2004, 09:05 PM   #28
Kiddiarni

Uhh...Stroggy..Tell me 10 good things that Bush has done...Oh, now, wait, that is impossible...Better make it 3 good things he has done (And no Iraq liberation Bullsh*t...Even u know thats just crap...)

And well...don't u think that it is strange that one of the judges that ordered the re-count to be stopped was made a judge by George W. Bush...?

Old 23-06-2004, 09:36 PM   #29
Havell
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
I like Bush.
And Kiddiarni, either you know something more than the government institution that researched that claim, or you are just clinging to old hippy lies.
With the claim of Gore getting 539,898 more votes, several recounts were made before the one that was stopped and they arrived at a figure of Gore winning by 500-550k votes but Bush kept calling for more recounts and eventually stopping them altogether.
Havell is offline                         Send a private message to Havell
Old 25-06-2004, 02:21 PM   #30
Ioncannon
Abandonia Homie

Send a message via MSN to Ioncannon

farenhight 9/11 has come out today, gonna see it. (Its a michal moore movie btw)
Ioncannon is offline                         Send a private message to Ioncannon