Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 27-04-2006, 11:24 PM   #41
Puffin
Abandonia Homie

face
Puffin is offline                         Send a private message to Puffin
Old 27-04-2006, 11:29 PM   #42
SixApes
Abandonia nerd

Send a message via Yahoo to SixApes

Quote:
yeah. im waiting for the conspiracy theroists to say that this is another example of currupt admins... which they might think unless they actually bother to check wolf thugs post record.
Oh poohey with the conspiracy theorist....

The admins of this site have always been pleasant folk I believe. If you dont make trouble, they dont have a reason or desire to go snipe hunting you...
SixApes is offline                         Send a private message to SixApes
Old 27-04-2006, 11:34 PM   #43
omg
Games Master

i think the admins here have a distinction. u remeber last year when there was a lot of closing going on in 3x blah. evry admin discussed it with us and the site policy must have been revised because the 3x blah got a bit looser.
thats the difference i think. rahter than telling us all just to bog off the admins are willing to discuss things with us in public. if you look at a lot of closed threads they generally have said all that can be said.
there is a couple of times i have disagreed with thread closing. but the admins always discussed it with me rather than just ignoring or telling me to bog off.
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 27-04-2006, 11:52 PM   #44
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Puffin@Apr 27 2006, 11:24 PM
face
Puffin, stop the crap. You're spamming. Someone should close this topic because its filling with trollers and spammers, pointless arguments and crap. I'm getting sick and tired of all these stupid topics that all end up like this. BTW If any of you think I'm whining or should shut up, I don't give a crap about your opinion.
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury
Old 28-04-2006, 12:08 AM   #45
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Fawfulhasfury+Apr 27 2006, 06:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fawfulhasfury @ Apr 27 2006, 06:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Puffin@Apr 27 2006, 11:24 PM
face
Puffin, stop the crap. You're spamming. Someone should close this topic because its filling with trollers and spammers, pointless arguments and crap. I'm getting sick and tired of all these stupid topics that all end up like this. BTW If any of you think I'm whining or should shut up, I don't give a crap about your opinion. [/b][/quote]
Whoa dude.
Cool it.

Hey, was it what happened on AR that got him banned?
I sent a PM to Taikara about him impersonating me in the shoutbox and she said she'd look into it.

I feel bad that I got someone banned, even if they did deserve it.

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 28-04-2006, 12:27 AM   #46
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

Damn... Tom picked up a few of my specials i can see.. Nice work mate.. He was on his last chanse, and he blew it.

ANYWAY:

The fact that ppl are leaving; We'r not loosing members, it's just that they are leaving with a bang, and gets alot of attention.
We have alot of newcommers doing a good job, take "guessst" (or whatever) for example. He managed to get VIP allready, and is doing a sheitload of work.

Don't bother too much about these "i'm leaving"-topics and think it reprecents the general forum-population. Yes, we lost 2 valuable members, and it might feel for a while, but since Abandonia is not a top-feed site, but rather have evolved into a semi-community; Where one fall, the next takes on, applies

So.. honestly; i haven't said much in regards to the ppl leaving recently, but hear this, Drop it... just DROP IT. It's booooooring to hear this getting dragged into eternetie, and i'm sick and tired of all this: OMGz We'R l00sing ALL memBerz!!!!!!111-talk.

Ppl wouldn't stay with the site for 2-3 years if there was something realy messed up.
The attitude-change is due to the ammount of users we have. With a wider base, there are more rool for *****s to get in, and they tend to make posts that will get noticed, while the wast majority of posts slips by unnoticed.
Old 28-04-2006, 12:49 AM   #47
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

(In reply to Pigggy)

Actually, he got banned because I suspended him, and he made another account immediately after (the Halle account).

Then we started comparing IPs with AR, and discovered that he was the one who was posting under false names in the shoutbox over there.
Old 29-04-2006, 11:22 PM   #48
Evad
Game freak

This thread is exactly why I left, without a melodramatic farewell speach I'd like to add. Really bad energy in here, and kind of an in-group gang mentality.
Evad is offline                         Send a private message to Evad
Old 29-04-2006, 11:53 PM   #49
Connery

I'm not leaving, I just arrived. :bye:
Connery is offline                         Send a private message to Connery
Old 29-04-2006, 11:55 PM   #50
LotharGR
Super Freak

I came back too k:

LotharGR is offline                         Send a private message to LotharGR