Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 20-03-2005, 06:07 PM   #21

Quote:
Battletech: the Crescent Hawk’s Inception (CHI) is the first of many computer games set in the Battletech universe. Based on the, now discontinued, Battletech pen and paper table top game from FASA...
I would like to point out that the table top miniature game is not discontinued, it is still in production by FanPro under the name "Classic Battletech".

Classic Battletech

Old 26-03-2005, 08:53 AM   #22
Guest_Joker

Hi i just wanna say damn nice site you guys have here. And now for my quistion how do you get the correct password when your in the map room in the hidden mech place ?? i have been looking at the map like the game tells me to do but i cant figure it out hope you guys can help me out

Old 29-03-2005, 12:48 PM   #23
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

It's the second copy protection in the game.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 31-03-2005, 02:41 PM   #24
Ramak

I loved this game back in the day. And, to clarify. This game was the first of the Battletech games. This was followed by the Crescent Hawk's Revenge (really fun, but mad hard). THEN came the first Mechwarrior, which was a stellar game. I recommend all three games. Part of my childhood.

Old 06-04-2005, 05:18 PM   #25
piyoimut
Lurker

:) I love this game... back in the days..
same.. played when I was 12, now I'm 28....
somehow this game just fill my mind and days back then..

now, not a single game make me feel that way, even PS2 or XBOX..
I guess it's got to do with the age... hehe..
piyoimut is offline                         Send a private message to piyoimut
Old 24-04-2005, 07:49 AM   #26
warzog

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest_Joker@Mar 26 2005, 09:53 AM
Hi i just wanna say damn nice site you guys have here. And now for my quistion how do you get the correct password when your in the map room in the hidden mech place ?? i have been looking at the map like the game tells me to do but i cant figure it out hope you guys can help me out
Press the "Space Bar" and then select "Show Overhead Map."

Old 27-05-2005, 08:04 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally posted by droid@Sep 2 2004, 01:59 PM
To all of you MW lovers, I think I have Mechwarrior (yes, yes, Gideon Braver and so on...) in my old archives but I will not be able to search before October (now I realise the use of an external disk), since I am far away from home.

So if anybody finds Mechwarrior before me please upload it.
Thank you all !!!
I have the collection yes thats true the Entire Early Mechwarrior PC collection! BattleTech the cresent Hawks Inception, BattleTech the Cresent Hawks Revenge <AWSOME> and the FIRST 3D Mechwarrior title yes "Gideon Braver" and BTW I fought the last mission of that in a Locust Hahahaa, and I won to on my first try! Of course the rest of my team had BattleMasters and I was a Rear Torso and head shooting fiend!

Anyways i think the three games are protected or I would upload them if someone would tell me how...
BattleTech Cresent Hawks Revenge is an Awsome RPGish Top down Strategy game in REAL TIME not turn based! You simply pause the Live action, Issue orders and multiple waypoints to all of your Units, call in Airstrikes or Sat-Recon then unpause and modify the plan as the battle unfolds! It's sooo sweet! Especially the bandoned Kell hound base, my oh Gosh! There is also mutliple ways to end a mission that could net you diffrent results that are so wonderful that I cannot even Spoil them for you!!! Just remember something as small as the path you choose to take can have an effect on your next mission and even earn you bonus missions!

Old 30-05-2005, 02:57 PM   #28
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Powerhits: Battletech. Yeah.

Note: Crescent Hawks Revenge has been uploaded by me a while back. I think somebody reviewed it too.

BTW, would you like a savegame editor / mech editor for it? I did something like that, oh, about a year or two back.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 31-05-2005, 10:45 AM   #29
stoince

how do u download it :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

Old 31-05-2005, 01:38 PM   #30
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

[ explains everything.

And if you are in a real hurry - check this.

-- Reed Richards