Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 25-03-2012, 03:45 PM   #1
GBAuraDOS

Default That One Game That Haunted My Memories For Years

I decided to give the site anouther chance, this time on plain old Internet Explorer. I know I stated that I left, but this time, I decied to come back and relive my memories once and for all. In case if you're wondering why I left aside from the fact I didn't plan to stay for long, it's because I feared that because I was asking that question over and over again, the threads getting merged when I tried to make a new one and I thought I was causing trouble for doing this. I was also worried that I may get yelled at by the admins for causing something I couldn't control, like that one person who is asking that questions over and over again. I won't say who did this since I don't want to call anyone out personally, but this is what triggered my fear. I know that I learned that I wasn't causing any trouble after all, but I decided and settle things before it's too late. Anyway...

This game was a big deal for me when I was little as I was capitvated by it for one thing only, the credits sequence because of that song. Ever heard those stories that a person experienced something in thier childhood that changed them forever and wanted to go back and face it again? This is it. It may be short and looped twice, but the energentic, soft melody drew me in. Infact, I played the song over and over again rather than playing the actual game itself! XP

I drew what the sequence looks like, though there might be some spots that are incorrect. The picture is a bit big for the post so here's that link to it:

http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/...dhoodimage.jpg

I somewhat remember what the title screen looks like as well, a strange, egg-shaped thing (presumably a rabbit due to it's ears, but I'm not sure) juggling four different coloured balls; red, yellow, blue and green. Keep in mind that I have NO idea what the gameplay is like, but it's for PC and came from the 90's much to my recollection. If you want, I can draw it as well, but it'll take me some time.

If anyone could identify which game it is, I'll credit you when I start my series and feature that game.

EDIT: Here's the link to the thing on the title screen that I was talking about, this might be incorrect but I'm not sure (please excuse my drawings, not skilled with Paint.Net):

http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/...hoodimage2.png

Last edited by GBAuraDOS; 27-03-2012 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Typo fix and updated description
GBAuraDOS is offline                         Send a private message to GBAuraDOS
Old 26-03-2012, 05:53 AM   #2
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Hmm... Juggling rabbit in clown's suit really stirs my memory... But I cannot catch it. But check Reader Rabbit series, just in case?
Smiling Spectre is offline                         Send a private message to Smiling Spectre
Old 27-03-2012, 05:26 PM   #3
GBAuraDOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
Hmm... Juggling rabbit in clown's suit really stirs my memory... But I cannot catch it. But check Reader Rabbit series, just in case?
To be honest, but I did read about Read Rabbit Math, which is anouther game I played when I was young (shortly due to the disk being damaged), I thank you for discovering it, but that's not the one I was looking for.
GBAuraDOS is offline                         Send a private message to GBAuraDOS