Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback > Old Suggestions
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 16-04-2006, 04:55 PM   #41
Maikel
Abandonia Homie

Anubis, i'm very glad to see you are so interested in every little unnecessary happening on this site. But don't expect us to note them all down and report to you or something like that. Simply because it's not relevant and way to time-consuming.

I do know something we can do. You can start with chilling a bit and when you think you 'deserve' to know something, you ask us politely. Then we can, in return, answer your politely asked questions. How about that?

Maikel is offline                         Send a private message to Maikel
Old 16-04-2006, 05:01 PM   #42
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

You have the option to turn avatares OFF if you'r disturbed by it. That's the only advice i can give you.
Old 16-04-2006, 05:08 PM   #43
Rogue
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Maikel,
I asked nicely Titan to remove his sign long time ago, and because he has ultimate power, it never got fixed. Thanks to Firefox I'm blocking it, but in time I used IE, my access to site was limited.

I am very calm and no need for me to have interest for every little thing that goes wrong. (But I might be writting for a days just from what I can see in one visit of the site)

@ Picard,
are you threatening me? You just told me that you listen to every suggestion, and now you like to punish me?! You are oposing your self?! (not the first time) I suggest you to listen to Mikael and cool off a bit. And please, if you have nothing to say, don't spam.

@ Titan - and only because of your avatar I should not see any of them? How nice of you. You have also option to choose something more suitable for someone with your function on the site. Think about it for a bit.
Rogue is offline                         Send a private message to Rogue
Old 16-04-2006, 05:43 PM   #44
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

Something more suitable for our own personal Destroyer of Spammers?! :blink:

I dread the horrors that can come from that connection.
Old 16-04-2006, 05:51 PM   #45
Kon-Tiki
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by Titan@Apr 16 2006, 07:01 PM
You have the option to turn avatares OFF if you'r disturbed by it. That's the only advice i can give you.
Then why's one person who personally thought my avatar was "offensive" take it down, using his admin powers, on both AB and AR? He could've turned avatars off himself too, instead. Anubis has a point with that if mine's taken down, others should be too, instead of people telling to turn avatars off in the control panel. What goes for one person, has to go for all, which, especially on AR (it's not that bad on AB), is far from the case.
Kon-Tiki is offline                         Send a private message to Kon-Tiki
Old 16-04-2006, 06:01 PM   #46
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

Actually, being an admin, I can't turn avatars off, because I need to be able to see disturbing avatars in order to react to them.

I removed yours, because combined with the nice little "Piss off!!!" remark - it wasn't exactly very friendly. I also PMed you to try to reason with you before I removed it by force.
Old 16-04-2006, 06:05 PM   #47
Kon-Tiki
[BANNED]

Still, nobody but you's concidered them offensive, while you ignored the complaints I got from several people 'bout your and Tai's behaviour, and instead went on to settle a personal issue like that sig and avatar, being completely inconsequent with the way others're treated, and what others're told. Not to mention the way those complaints were treated :blink: That was as disrespectful and user-unfriendly as I've ever seen.
Kon-Tiki is offline                         Send a private message to Kon-Tiki
Old 16-04-2006, 06:06 PM   #48
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Did the previous topic's removal not suggest to you that maybe you should drop this?
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 16-04-2006, 06:08 PM   #49
The Niles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I have closed this as it has gone completely off topic and the current discussion does not require the eye of everyone here.
Rabyd Rev -- 2 Timothy 2:15
The Niles is offline                         Send a private message to The Niles
Closed Thread