Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Trash Can
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-08-2017, 11:40 PM   #1
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Default off topic from Ascendancy

OK. That is your opinion, but your behavior reminds me of KrazeeXXL...

I do not know who you mean, but I know one thing:

All people have talents in specific areas, providing diversity. Otherwise, the world would be colorless, boring, and quite boring ;

No one is born knowing from the beginning. Learning and accumulating knowledge takes time, effort and dedication unless you are a genius or a gifted person ;

• I do not specialize in programming or whatever. My specialization is different and I will not insult others because they can not understand my field of knowledge;

• I am pretty sure Captien Bible and kdb150 have their respective specializations.

See you soon , dear Nichael Jackson. Nothing like the practice of yoga and / or music therapy to calm the spirits.

The best kind of (H)yoga!
Old 07-08-2017, 02:17 AM   #2
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Dear Nicheal,

You should be happy for visits. However I understand you get upset feeling ignored and out there. However Mystvan is trying to include you. I know who she is talking about and that person got banned for bad attitude. She is trying to get you to calm down so you do not get banned. Anyways I was having a bad day and your expression of anger made me feel calm funny that may sound. hehe

Hope to see you around.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 07-08-2017, 02:32 AM   #3
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicheal View Post
Yes, ask Nicheal! The great. Always a fucking waste of my time when some noobs weave into the thread and make blah blah without reading nothing.

Notepad++ can just be used, if you dont change the end of line position, otherwise the game crashes, yes. Using a Hex Editor would be an option, using the CobExtractor itself, is the perfect solution, but it is a kind of a waste of my time, telling that every person again.

The iOS version is the same fuck just with touch screen. It was iOS only, another fault in that series of faults of these broke creators of that game, anyway, they did not solve any problems there - still a pity ruin of a game with a AI like an idiot. Still crap. Doesnt matter to me at all how to mod that. To play that on a pity smartphone touch screen is an idea of a wanker. Now that company is broke anyway, and the game is dead totally, caused by the wise decisions of wankers - they had twenty years talking bullshit, and did an iOS only smartphone version, with touch screen and some nice gimmicks without solving a single crap - amateurs!

And i could talk and talk, and that half a dozen guys out there, wont even recognize anything, so just crap around with your ASCEND00.CRAP and dont listen to me! Dont download my Mod, dont listen to me, just wank and crap around, go on!

The ANTAG.EXE crashes anyway caused by the Domain Error in SQRT, it is an unstable .EXE wich increases its pain in the ass by every change you make in ASCEND00.COB, especially if you do that wisest of all solutions and let the Special Weapons shoot - so, go on, dont download my Mod, dont read my comments, and crap around silly! Useless, if you dont get the Special Weapons to shoot by AI anyway, like i did! But if you do, the ANTAG.EXE grows much more unstable and loves to crash.

The ANTAG.EXE is made by total idiots anyway. Neutral gives a diplomacy all versus human player. War the same, plus industry and research boost for the AI. Problem: All versus human player ONLY, so that all of these idiot species just make war versus you. Problem: That is a hard code fucked up problem, the AI idiot species dont make war versus each other, mostly, and so, they dont build up huge empires versus you. The diplomacy of the unstable ANTAG.EXE is total crap. If you change much in ASCEND00.COB, the ANTAG.EXE crashes much more. I, the by far best Modder of that pity old game ruin, use the 1996 ASCEND.EXE patch. You get the ships quite good, the planets good, it does not crash, you can change everything, you lose the ability of a better planetary management, yes, but all of the other stuff is quite good, like diplomacy.

The only way to use the ANTAG.EXE is on Peaceful, where the diplomacy isnt total crap, just as usual. If you modify the diplomacy values in the ASCEND00.COB, you get more aggression anyway, like i did, so you could tweak it. The ANTAG.EXE Neutral and War hardcoded bullshit, just... sucks. Lucky, that if you change too much parameters, the ANTAG.EXE crashes anyway, no matter what you do. So i cannot use the ANTAG.EXE while modding and playing a good diplomacy. My Mod is fantastic, and every guy weaving into that thread, gives a damn and asks his bullshit - not even solving the problem, that the fucking Special Weapons arent even used by AI ships, what i -the fuck- DID!

blah blah end
You should explain yourself again for every person who asks because my religion does not allow you to go backwards. So *normally* I would read any posts that says yesterday or today onwards. In fact The Holy Bible does not even allow you to plan your life towards the future! The exact quote is something along the line of no one knows when you will die... do not worry about tomorrow for you have enough to worry about today.

Anyways I try to live my life in the present. If there is a post in the past I try not to look at it. I figure life is too short to go back to the hundreds of thousands of posts to read. Besides I know I have changed so much since the last 10 years!
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 07-08-2017, 02:37 AM   #4
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Besides my aunt says you die if you have no use left. I learned so much from her unfortunately she said that before she passed away last year. I would love to have her staying around and joking around at the diner table but she never comes over often.
Old 07-08-2017, 02:45 AM   #5
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thank you Nicheal... you helped me out.
Old 07-08-2017, 02:47 AM   #6
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Now mysterious Myst! Your insightful powers has helped the crowd. I will give you a program shortly. hehe

So people feel free to express yourself. There was a Chinese girl that did not express herself except to a dog and she committed suicide.

May God watch over her family#
Old 07-08-2017, 03:27 AM   #7
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
OK. That is your opinion, but your behavior reminds me of KrazeeXXL...

I do not know who you mean, but I know one thing:

All people have talents in specific areas, providing diversity. Otherwise, the world would be colorless, boring, and quite boring ;

No one is born knowing from the beginning. Learning and accumulating knowledge takes time, effort and dedication unless you are a genius or a gifted person ;

• I do not specialize in programming or whatever. My specialization is different and I will not insult others because they can not understand my field of knowledge;

• I am pretty sure Captien Bible and kdb150 have their respective specializations.

See you soon , dear Nichael Jackson. Nothing like the practice of yoga and / or music therapy to calm the spirits.

The best kind of (H)yoga!
Now for your wisdom Myst is your praise! Please find in the attachment your praise. It is a DOS program. Just type:

Myst.exe

You use the left and right arrow keys to dance.....
Attached Files
File Type: rar Myst.rar (22.4 KB, 1 views)
Old 07-08-2017, 08:40 PM   #8
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Dear Captien Bible. I commend you for your support. You are really a nice person, but I wanted to undo some misunderstandings. I am a guy, just like Abandoned Witch , Capo ... We are just using a girl as an avatar, but in the past, Frodo , a girl, used Frodo (Hobbit) as an avatar and Lulu_Jane an android or alien.

I can only assume that Nichael Jackson did not like my joke and my suggestion for kdb150 to ask Nichael Jackson about his doubt.
Old 07-08-2017, 11:20 PM   #9
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Dear Captien Bible. I commend you for your support. You are really a nice person, but I wanted to undo some misunderstandings. I am a guy, just like Abandoned Witch , Capo ... We are just using a girl as an avatar, but in the past, Frodo , a girl, used Frodo (Hobbit) as an avatar and Lulu_Jane an android or alien.

I can only assume that Nichael Jackson did not like my joke and my suggestion for kdb150 to ask Nichael Jackson about his doubt.
Oh! Thank you for the correction. Otherwise I would have danced too. hehe That is why you must never meet anyone online. They could be using video taping of a boy and really be a girl. hehe Thank you Jesus Christ at least I am intact and my online friend warns me so I am safe.
Old 08-08-2017, 01:21 PM   #10
Nicheal
Forum hobbit

I would highly recommend, that you two guys or girls whatever, Mystvan and tienk, meet up at SecondLife and have a good night, instead of killing this thread by weired stuff like smiley hordes, pseudo-religious bullshit, and offtopic speech.

Yes, it was a kind of offending to me, my nickname in the middle of blah blah and hordes of smileys, and two dudes talking nonsense about me.

And it is highly annoying, that you both kill that thread. And even higher annoying was for me, that kdb and Jordos, two guys wanting to achieve better results Ascendancy, didnt read my worthy comments and hints, and didnt even download my most worthy Mod, a pioneer to rescue Ascendancy, while the Logic Factory faded away into nothing, their homepage is sold to another company, and Ascendancy 2 MultiVerse is officially cancelled, Wikipedia tells.

It is frustrating to me, that my good efforts are ignored by people, which would be glad to use my knowledge and results, and that people kill that thread and calling ME the insane guy, sorry.

So just meet up and make out SecondLife, and give that thread a chance!

One neverending problem in internet is: RTFM! NRTFM!

And i meant the other word instead of "Fullsize", you get that?

If new guys in this thread searching for results and answers Ascendancy, ever and ever again, dont read NOTHING AT ALL, and begin at fucking ZERO, that frustrates really much.

Does not matter anyway. I ll give my results, upload it somewhere, and end of that story.

I hope, that @Jordos would have a serious interest in modding the ASCEND.EXE, we would get that game perfect!

Last edited by Nicheal; 08-08-2017 at 01:30 PM.
Nicheal is offline                         Send a private message to Nicheal