Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-12-2004, 11:35 AM   #11
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Quote:
but since i got more settled and calm my immune system has strengthened, luckily.
I personnaly noticed that I am always less prone to catching disease or even a simple cold if I'm well rested and sleep at regular intervals everyday. Just try to stay awake for 24 hours in winter and get out, you'll freeze! :whistle:
Old 22-12-2004, 11:42 AM   #12
Havell
Home Sweet Abandonia

I get a bad cold or flu and a nasty cough most winters but I never miss school, mostly becasue my parents won't let me, I'd need to be convulsing on the floor coughing blood before they'll give me a day off school :angry:
Apart from that I don't think I've ever caught anything too serious or long-lasting.
I do have a small scar on my forehead but that's hidden by my hair most of the time.
Havell is offline                         Send a private message to Havell
Old 22-12-2004, 12:47 PM   #13
Danny252
I have a custom title!

I got sick a few times in september and october.
I've also broken my leg and almost cut off the end of my finger. Nice scar from that one.
But then there's my friend who has managed to cut his head open 3 times...
Old 22-12-2004, 12:49 PM   #14
FreeFreddy

I was ill around 3 weeks ago, something weird that I didn't ever had before, and after that I had a little cold around 1.5 weeks ago. But usually I'm not often ill, though the weather here in Germany is in winter anything other than healthy.
Also when I was somewhere around 5-7 years old (don't remember now), I had an extended and dangerous illness. During it I managed to become clinical dead, but you see now that I managed to stay alive, mostly because of the great help of my mom.

Old 22-12-2004, 05:43 PM   #15
punch999
The true Shadow President

i ge sick once maybe twice a year
punch999 is offline                         Send a private message to punch999
Old 22-12-2004, 06:50 PM   #16
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

I have injured myself almost every day of miy life after 5 years of age. A week ago, I tried to reach a reset in a Sears gamecube demo through a glass case full of holes, and I got my finger stuck over the wrong button, so I got mad and wrenched it out and put it in the the other hole over the reset button, and pushed it but it didn't start the game, which made me REAL mad and I wrenched it out again. Afterwards while playing the DS demo, I couldn't figure out why my finger was hurting real bad, so I looked at it. I had wrenched almost all threee layers of skin off the entire middle part of my finger, and there was blood all over. It was pretty bad. I must have wrenched my finger out way too hard. Another time, I swung on a tree and hit my head on the tree. I woke up three hours later with a bump on my head and saw I had come 1/2 inch close to hitting my head real hard on a stump nearby. I have injured my hands about a million times. Once while riding on a four-wheeler hauling a large iron support, it rolled over my hand and tore it up real bad. I had to have stitches. I still have a scar from that one.
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury
Old 22-12-2004, 07:07 PM   #17
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Quote:
Afterwards while playing the DS demo, I couldn't figure out why my finger was hurting real bad, so I looked at it. I had wrenched almost all threee layers of skin off the entire middle part of my finger, and there was blood all over. It was pretty bad. I must have wrenched my finger out way too hard.
:blink: Maniac!

At the beginning I was wondering what the .... the employees were doing and should either warn you or get you out of the place ASAP... But now I understand, they probably been too scared of you to actually bother risking forfeiting their lives only for a DS game..? :crazy:
Old 22-12-2004, 08:15 PM   #18
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Well nice to see you here! Hope you'll be better soon!
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 22-12-2004, 08:17 PM   #19
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

You and me both. Um... that must have been a different sears cause I just hid my finger in my coat and walked out as quickly as possible for the nearest bandage.
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury
Old 22-12-2004, 08:56 PM   #20
wormpaul
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to wormpaul Send a message via Yahoo to wormpaul

I`m almost never sick..

But all thx to my Mother....she make`s sure that i have a good stabil life (at least with the daily food k: )