Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2018, 03:10 PM   #1
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Thumbs up Benefits Obtained from my Weight Loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post

I feel great after losing more than 14 kg after a more balanced, nutritious and healthy diet in conjunction with aerobic physical activities such as fast walking and running.

I think perhaps my weight reduction has slowed down after I have intensified the time of my races. Muscle gain? Who knows?

Aerobic activities, for those who have no physical restrictions, have only shown positive results such as improving sleep, improving mood, more relaxation, improved mental concentration, improved digestion, more satiety in food, etc.

Like every good thing, it would be prudent to avoid excesses or extremes, that is, neither lacking nor excessive, but in balance and patience (perseverance)...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post

It may be that during physical activity of walking and / or running, you do not lose weight as you expected. Never be discouraged, because there are explanations for this!

01) You are gaining muscle mass. And that is really nice! Have perseverance and patience, for surely the results will come sooner or later!
02) You may need to restrict consumption of pasta, meat and fat.

Although I lost more than 14 kg, I estimate that my muscle gain was about 3 kg. That is, maybe I have lost the weight between 14 kg and 17 kg!

Fortunately, I am already within the rankings of being a thin person and I plan to lose over 7 kg just to get me away from being an overweight person.
Benefits Obtained from my Weight Loss:

As I had explained in previous posts, I began to lose weight by eliminating sugar, reducing meat consumption (avoiding meats that are industrialized!) and exercising regularly.

My intention here would not be to be a fanatic about healthy living, but to share my experiences, both good and bad, on this journey to have a better quality and healthier lifestyle.

I’ve lost more than 17.0 kg since I started exercising regularly. The key would be jogging and running so that weight loss occurs more quickly and effectively. As I already have a silhouette (or thin build now), I intend to lose another 4.0 kg as my goal.

I jog for about 1 km (<10 minutes) and then I run between 14 to 15 km for 90 minutes. I even jest that I am running more than a professional football (soccer) player during football (soccer) matches.

Before beginning the physical activities of the day, have a healthy breakfast so that there are energies for that task.

As I said earlier, when running, I was gaining lean mass or muscle, so I stayed about 03 weeks without losing weight over the course of the 03-month journey.

This was pretty disheartening at first, but I gradually lost weight. It is necessary to have patience and objectivity in the execution of physical exercises.

I estimate that I should have gained a muscle between 3 to 5 kg, so that although I have lost gross weight of over 17.0 kg, my actual weight loss would be between 20.0 to 22.0 kg.

When I had an almost obese silhouette, the extra weight pressed my spine, knees and feet. Not to mention that I was always panting and with little breathing capacity.

To be honest, this would be the third time I run to lose weight. In the next posts, I will list the benefits of weight loss and also the harms of overdoing the running.

If anyone wants to share their own experiences, feel free to share them here.