Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Trash Can
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 03-09-2017, 06:10 PM   #1
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default off topic from SUBMISSIONS FOR AT4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LianneJW1912 View Post
If anyone would like to submit any reviews for the upcoming AT, let me know! I'll be looking for reviews of all sorts of games to splash in to every issue, so there isn't a time pressure in that regard. I am also looking for RTS game reviews though, and those will be for Issue 4, so there will likely be a time for that to be in, but there's nothing concrete yet of course so I'm sure it'll be fine :P
My suggestion is I'm grateful to anyone who has ever helped in some way in their life especially on behalf of my immediate family. We have lived here in USA since 1975 from the time we had no money and had nothing. I saw with my own eyes as my family struggled in frustration and misunderstanding trying to live in a foreign country. Since then we have learned to speak English a bit (my mom continues to struggle more with misunderstandings). We have gone from living in apartments and run down house to a rebuild old home. It is not brand new and luxury however it is a home. Since there is close to 1 million people registered on this website I just wanted to thank everyone for allowing me to post about the recent bad weather in our areas!!! I know I talk about my family all the time and I love them that much. I can never be without them. I continue to keep my dad's memories with me 20 years after being without him. I have the rest of my families. So from mom Huong Thi Vu, dad Nguyen Binh Thuy, sister Nguyen Khoa Thuyen, sister Nguyen Khoa Thi, and myself Nguyen Khoa Tien especially we thank you all especially God who saves all people past present and future without gap#
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 04-09-2017, 04:50 PM   #2
LianneJW1912
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
My suggestion is I'm grateful to anyone who has ever helped in some way in their life especially on behalf of my immediate family. We have lived here in USA since 1975 from the time we had no money and had nothing. I saw with my own eyes as my family struggled in frustration and misunderstanding trying to live in a foreign country. Since then we have learned to speak English a bit (my mom continues to struggle more with misunderstandings). We have gone from living in apartments and run down house to a rebuild old home. It is not brand new and luxury however it is a home. Since there is close to 1 million people registered on this website I just wanted to thank everyone for allowing me to post about the recent bad weather in our areas!!! I know I talk about my family all the time and I love them that much. I can never be without them. I continue to keep my dad's memories with me 20 years after being without him. I have the rest of my families. So from mom Huong Thi Vu, dad Nguyen Binh Thuy, sister Nguyen Khoa Thuyen, sister Nguyen Khoa Thi, and myself Nguyen Khoa Tien especially we thank you all especially God who saves all people past present and future without gap#
... Wut?
LianneJW1912 is offline                         Send a private message to LianneJW1912
Old 05-09-2017, 12:47 PM   #3
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Christmas

https://youtu.be/uYwOWk6JNhY

Hey LJ,

What about writing about upcoming Christmas? I think it would be cool to have the spirit of Christmas in your issue somehow. Even if you don't mention it directly you could be creative and make it a Christmas RTS theme!
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 05-09-2017, 05:13 PM   #4
LianneJW1912
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
https://youtu.be/uYwOWk6JNhY

Hey LJ,

What about writing about upcoming Christmas? I think it would be cool to have the spirit of Christmas in your issue somehow. Even if you don't mention it directly you could be creative and make it a Christmas RTS theme!
Well I'd sort of be hoping to get it out way before Christmas!
LianneJW1912 is offline                         Send a private message to LianneJW1912
Old 05-09-2017, 09:54 PM   #5
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Just sayin!
Old 07-09-2017, 06:46 AM   #6
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thumbs up

Quote:
Do what you want! It's your article. No one else here gives a d*&n. It's a pleasure to read someone else's stuff for once. I always have to be the one here to pick up the slack. Sure I was once a criminal and used to being in the public eye but for crying out loud!!!