Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 07-04-2018, 02:36 AM   #1
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Default Hentai and Ecchi

I moved this thread from there.

Well, according to definitions from MU / BU, there are differences between these two terms:

Ecchi

Hentai

Now, I wonder if twillight and Grandmaster Spectreman will be able to decipher what is MU / BU... One tip is that I am one of the many Low-Ranker Updaters (allowed to change only information and content) while High-Ranker Updaters can change the site as well as the Admins (Original Staff).

Last edited by Smiling Spectre; 09-04-2018 at 01:23 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 09-04-2018, 01:16 PM   #2
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Now, I wonder if twillight and Grandmaster Spectreman will be able to decipher what is MU / BU...
Well, after you mentions, U almost surely "Update". M and B are... well... Major and... Blessed? Big? Beta? I dunno.
Old 09-04-2018, 05:02 PM   #3
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
Well, after you mentions, U almost surely "Update". M and B are... well... Major and... Blessed? Big? Beta? I dunno.
Greetings from Poke-man, Bonk! Bonk! Grandmaster Spectreman.

I have already apologized to our friend always hungary for games and informations because of my unintentional off-topic.

Manga means Japanese comics while Baka means idiot, stupid in Japanese language.

MU would be a kind of database and / or encyclopaedia on Eastern comics.

EDIT:

BU does not exist anymore. Well, restricting the registration of new users would not be smart enough... You still have the option of similar sites as ANN and AniDB, but I do not even know if they exist yet. And the Brazilian analogous version of BU has ceased to exist for many years.

And the competitor of MU could be the MangaHelpers while MangaNews no longer exists.

Last edited by Mystvan; 11-04-2018 at 03:08 AM.
Old 15-09-2018, 11:36 PM   #4
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Because twillight has posted on some eroge, I would be thinking of doing a search between my archives a ranking, or rather, a rating of the bishoujo games that I had posted 14 or 15 years ago on the extinct PeaPri BBS... and now JAST USA Forums.

If I can find my old post, I will post here based on some criteria I had adopted at that time.

Of course, the criteria may differ as the tastes and preferences of the players are very subjective and personal. At last, live the diversity!

I had promised to search my archives for the pages of an old site regarding the Champions and Heroes of the Master of Magic (MoM).

Now that I am backing up the data from my old internal and external HDDs to Dropbox, this will make it easier for me to do my search on the rating and MoM pages.

Perhaps I can also find a Guide I’ve compiled, summarizing and compiling data from several Walkthroughs, as far as possible with the permission of the authors, of an eroge RPG called Brave Soul (BS).

Unfortunately, that Guide had been hosted on the HonestGamers, which ended up deleting and removing Guides and Walkthroughs about various old games!
Old 05-11-2018, 08:54 PM   #5
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Because twillight has posted on some eroge, I would be thinking of doing a search between my archives a ranking, or rather, a rating of the bishoujo games that I had posted 14 or 15 years ago on the extinct PeaPri BBS... and now JAST USA Forums.

If I can find my old post, I will post here based on some criteria I had adopted at that time.

Of course, the criteria may differ as the tastes and preferences of the players are very subjective and personal. At last, live the diversity!

I had promised to search my archives for the pages of an old site regarding the Champions and Heroes of the Master of Magic (MoM).

Now that I am backing up the data from my old internal and external HDDs to Dropbox, this will make it easier for me to do my search on the rating and MoM pages.

Perhaps I can also find a Guide I’ve compiled, summarizing and compiling data from several Walkthroughs, as far as possible with the permission of the authors, of an eroge RPG called Brave Soul (BS).

Unfortunately, that Guide had been hosted on the HonestGamers, which ended up deleting and removing Guides and Walkthroughs about various old games!
I almost finished uploading my personal data, only 01 External HDD to complete the task. *phew* *whew*

I was able to retrieve some data, as far as possible, using Recuva, but, in that case, I believe the result was satisfactory.

Fortunately, I was able to recover my save games from Brave Soul beyond the Walkthrough.

I have also recovered my List of the Original Bishoujo Games so that I will elaborate the rating of the same in the next posts so that there is more ease and didactics of separation of subjects.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:02 PM   #6
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

I made this Walkthrough for the game named Brave Soul hosted at HonestGamers until they removed the content of older games.

This Walkthrough, a summary based on several authors, with the proper permission of them, as far as possible, mainly shows the places where there are rare, super rare, unique and legendary items.

This would be good especially for more experienced players who do not need to check everything again, but only wish to complete the items and improve the characters’ skills.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:40 PM   #7
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

I would rate the following games by this rating:

A: It would be great to play the game again!
B: It would be good to play the game again!
C: Whether or not to play the game again...
D: It is not worth playing the game again...
E: Get away from this game!

A:

01) Brave Soul;
02) Chain ~ the Lost Footsteps (Footprints);
03) Crescendo;
04) Critical Point;
05) Desire;
06) Divi-Dead;
07) EVE burst error;
08) Kana ~ Little Sister (Imouto);
09) Nocturnal Illusion;
10) Runaway City;
11) Season of the Sakura;
12) Tottemo Pheromone ~ Target: Pheromone;
13) Three Sister’s Story;
14) Virtual Reality Dating Simulator May Club.

B:

01) Adam the Double Factor;
02) Casual Romance Club;
03) Come See Me Tonight ~ Watashini Konya Ainikite;
04) Come See Me Tonight 2;
05) Do You Like Horny Bunnies? ~ H na Bunny-san wa Kirai?!;
06) Little My Maid;
07) Kango Shicyauzo - I’m gonna Nurse You *Voice Plus*;
08) Kango Shicyauzo 2 ~ Is the Sorority House Burning?;
09) Private Nurse;
10) Snow Drop;
11) The Sagara Family;
12) Tokimeki Check-in!;
13) X-Change;
14) X-Change 2.

C:

01) Do You Like Horny Bunnies? 2 ~ H na Bunny wa Kirai?!;
02) Fairy Nights;
03) Fatal Relations
04) Figures of Happiness (stupid MC!!!);
05) Heart de Roommate;
06) Hitomi - My Stepsister;
07) I’m Gonna Serve You 4 - Tsukushite Agechau 4;
08) Idols Galore! - Please Enjoy the Idol;
09) Legend of Fairies;
10) Let’s Meow Meow!;
11) Pick Me, Honey!.

D:

01) Amy’s Fantasies (Eimi to Yobenai de! or Don’t Call Me Eimi!)
02) Jewel Knights Crusaders;
03) Love Potion.

E:

01) Gibo - Stepmother’s Sin;
02) Secret Wive’s Club ~ Hitozuma Hime Club;
03) Sensei 2;
04) Slave Pageant;
05) Tsuki - Possession;
06) Virgin Roster - Shukketsubo;
07) Water Closet: The Forbidden Chamber.

PS: I did not rate the games that although they are part of my collection, they were not played by me in a way that would not be possible to rate them.

EDIT:

Well, I certainly increased my music knowledge and repertoire after becoming a Spotify subscriber.

I recently realized that Crescendo has been using Ragtime musics as Background Music.

To tell the truth, I would avoid playing very dramatic games like Crescendo, Kana ~ Little Sister (Imouto), Little My Maid, Private Nurse, Snow Drop, etc.

Last edited by Mystvan; 21-08-2019 at 12:42 AM.