Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forum Games
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Search Forums:
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2008, 10:04 AM   #91
GTX2GvO
The (Web)Space Pirate
 
GTX2GvO's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Schijndel, Netherlands
Posts: 864
Send a message via MSN to GTX2GvO Send a message via Yahoo to GTX2GvO Send a message via Skype™ to GTX2GvO
Default

Major: GTX!! Too much time isn't an option!! Fix it NOW!!
GTX2GvO: Ohh. Man!! That's gonna be though..

Ship: #I Just need to target them! the gun is fine!#
GTX2GvO: Just the... I get it!! Eagle! Get over here!!

Eagle of fire: #What do I have to do#
GTX2GvO: Don't get your Sensors of the aliens and don't look @ friendlies.

GTX2GvO: Ship.. Connection line!

*The Ship opens a small port and a USB cable becomes visible..*

Major: That's it??
GTX2GvO: What did you expect? A bigger cable?

The Chosen: ohhh.. That hurts.....
GTX2GvO: !!! Capo Help him!!
Capo: Consider it's.....
Major: Just DO IT!!

*GTX2GvO Connects the USB to Eagle's input port*

Ship: #Connection made... Installing drivers.#
Ship: #Drivers installed.. Device ready.#
Eagle of Fire: #I might be an android, but that hurts my feelings#

Ship: #Sorry.. Preparing fire in 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1..............#
__________________
Greetings from GTX2GvO.

Member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
GTX2GvO is offline                         Send a private message to GTX2GvO
Old 08-09-2008, 10:20 AM   #92
ianfreddie07
wat
 
ianfreddie07's Avatar



 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Maryland, United States
Posts: 357
Default

IanFreddie07
Human
Male
Well rounded in all aspects but mainly a killer.

Accuracy and Speed are the main attributes.

Combat Behavior: Strikes fast and can strike hard (all rounder), excellent in hit-and-run. Assists allies when needed.
Role: Assaulter and Support fire.
Weapons: Any weapon that has a balance of damage and accuracy. For melee (If needed) maybe some sort of plasma blade or anything related.
Attitude: Has a heart of gold and will risk his life for his allies and defeating the aliens.
__________________
yes

Last edited by ianfreddie07; 08-09-2008 at 01:42 PM.
ianfreddie07 is offline                         Send a private message to ianfreddie07
Old 08-09-2008, 11:52 AM   #93
Tomekk
Master of Orion
 
Tomekk's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Caves, Antique and Barbuda
Posts: 870
Send a message via Yahoo to Tomekk
Default

Tomekk:

Race:Human
Gender:Male
Age:27

Specialised in: Strength and Bravery
Squad Role: Heavy Gunner, Support Gunner
Skilled in: Heavy Weapons, Laying down covering fire, Close-Combat

Weapons:
Primary: Dual Megapol Auto-cannons; (all 3 ammo types in inventory)
Secondary: Heavy Launcher;
Other equipment: Dual Powerblades, Medkit;

Character: Story:
Attitude, hobbies, whatever: His hobbies are collecting old games and PC's and old guns, which he likes to customize/upgrade, and firing them of course, which is why he spends most of his time at the shooting range.
In combat he usually likes to be in front (getting the opportunity to kill most of the aliens ) to spot and decimate any potential threat. When out of ammo, he draws his powerblades and goes melee. If a spitter or some other alien manages to "hit" him, he can get very angry and just go and fight them with his bare hands.
__________________
"I want to be able to tell some poor girl i am going to feed off of, that she will see me in her dreams as a dinosaur" - DarthHelmet86

"that's what all jrpgs are about

0: intro
1: talk talk cry talk talk graphics talk talk,
2: boring jrpg generic turn based combat
3: walk map
4: goto 1 12390482309 times
5: outro"
- _r.u.s.s.

Last edited by Tomekk; 26-02-2009 at 02:32 PM.
Tomekk is offline                         Send a private message to Tomekk
Old 08-09-2008, 09:40 PM   #94
AlumiuN
Vodka-Induced Entertainment
 
AlumiuN's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posts: 1,044
Default

AlumiuN: I should never have let myself slip behind. Dammit!
*RUMBLERUMBLERUMBLE*
AlumiuN: What the hell was that?
*BOOM*
AlumiuN *falling over*: Uh oh. That's not good.
*LOUD MOAN*
AlumiuN: Oh. I know what you are. *pulls small, blue metallic device out of his pocket* We meet again.
*rushes down more anonymous hallways and out to a large hole in the hallway*
GTX2GvO: AlumiuN! Get out of the damn way!
AlumiuN: Not likely! This one's mine!
*twists device, which begins glowing, before throwing it at the alien and running off behind a corner and finding an alternate way to the ship and ducks down beside GTX*
GTX2GvO: What was that?
AlumiuN: You'll see soon enough...
__________________


Lies are for those who cannot handle the truth, but truth is for those who cannot handle the lies.
AlumiuN is offline                         Send a private message to AlumiuN
Old 09-09-2008, 02:14 AM   #95
Fortis
Lurker
 
Fortis's Avatar

 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Phoenix, United States
Posts: 0
Default

*Several aliens dash into the hangar, with guns blazing. However, before they get far, GTXís ship openís fire. Several aliens are vaporized instantly by huge bolts of energy. There is a large explosion in the middle of the mess of tentacles as AlumiNís device goes off, filling the air with the scent of burnt flesh. Arete and Bob dash out and quickly drag The Chosen back behind GTXís ship.*
*In the middle of this chaos, Major Damage kneels and puts a small device to his ear.*
Major Damage: Report Data.
Data: (Over Device) #Several aliens are attempting to bypass the security lockout to the medical bay. I need assistance.#
Major Damage: Understood. Fortis, Capo, get to it.
Fortis: Yessir.
Capo: On it.
Major Damage: Alright, give those two some cover!

*Fortis and Capo dash out of the room, as Major Damage and the others lay down some withering fire on the advancing aliens. Running down the halls to the medical bay, Capo opens fire, filling one alien full of lead, as Fortis disintegrates the chest of another.*

Fortis: Damn! The security doorís been opened already!
Capo: Are we too late?
Data: #Over here!#

*Fortis and Capo run in the direction of Dataís voice. They enter the medical bay, and find that the staff had erected a barricade out of supply crates.*

Data: #It is good that you have come. My ammunition is nearly depleted.#
Fortis: Is there any way we can get that security door closed again?
Data: #The primary controls are offline. However, it may be possible to hotwire the remains of the controls. I can transmit the necessary code to seal the door.#
Capo: Iíll take care of that.

*Capo kneels and begins to work with the wires, as Fortis and Data take up defensive positions near the doorway, firing repeatedly at the advancing aliens. The aliens fall back for a moment, then surge forward again.*

Data: #Incoming!#
Capo: Hold them off for just a second! Data, get over here!

*Capo hooks up a cable to a port on Data.*

*The power goes out over the base (and a good portion of the surrounding city), plunging the medical bay into darkness. Fortis feels something hit him over the head, and a scream echoes though the medical bay. The power and lights come back on, and the security door slams shut, neatly bisecting an alien that tried to rush in.*

Data: #One of the nurses is missing.#
Fortis: Sheís in the intensive care unit. Along with an alien. Iíll take care of this.

*Fortis runs into the intensive care unit. Ahead, an anthropod is searching for a way out, dragging along a terrified nurse. Before Fortis can fire, the anthropod spots him and holds up the nurse as a human shield.*

Alien: <You! You X Com filth are most irritating obstacle.>
Fortis: Show me your face, freak, and Iíll end all your problems.
Alien: <I think not. I saw you in the lab. You yielded once in a hostage situation. You will do so again.>
Fortis: Donít bet on it.
Alien: <Defy me, and the earthling female will die. Lower your weapon.>
Fortis: ÖNo. But I promise you, harm her, and you wonít live to see another day.
Alien: <Such sudden courage. But perhaps I should have expected it. You do have some of our DNA in you.>
Fortis: What?
Alien: <Fool! Do you think that you hybrids arose here on earth naturally! Nothing of the kind has ever been seen here before. No, you are the result of a merge of our two kinds.>
Fortis:Ö
Alien: <I know you. You search for the answers to your heritage. Your search is in vain on this primitive planet. Only we can give you these answers! And more besides! We can-AARRRGGGHHH!>
Fortis: I donít buy it.

*In itís surprise, the anthropod drops the nurse, who scrambles out of the room. The alien collapses to itís knees, and clutches at itís head reeling in pain from Fortisí mental assault.*

Alien: <Nooo! You-you are making-ing a mistake!>
Fortis: Wouldnít be the first.
Alien: <Why-y? you-ou arenít-t even-n h-half hu-human-an!>
Fortis: If you knew me, youíd know that Iím human enough.

*Fortis levels his gun and fires, vaporizing the alien.*

Fortis: Fortis to Major Damage. The medical bay is secure.

Scientist: (Over intercom): Ah, sorry about de lights. But Iím pleased to say dat de portal vill collapse on itself vidin de hour. Unstable as de portal is, any aliens trying to pass drough vill not survive.
Fortis is offline                         Send a private message to Fortis
Old 09-09-2008, 11:29 AM   #96
GTX2GvO
The (Web)Space Pirate
 
GTX2GvO's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Schijndel, Netherlands
Posts: 864
Send a message via MSN to GTX2GvO Send a message via Yahoo to GTX2GvO Send a message via Skype™ to GTX2GvO
Default

*After the gunfights*

Major: Everything is secure?
Bob: Yes, sir. *Gasp* I personally ran through the entire base. *Gasp* No more aliens left.

Major: Arete, Capo, Paco & AlumiuN!
"Mentioned people": Yes, Sir!
Major: Get TheChosen And Kugerfang to the medbay
Major: And tell the Doctor to be quick on TC.
Major: Bob. You go to your quarters, If they are still there, And rest for the remainder of the day.
Major: Data, Eagle.. Repair yourselves.

Major: And for the rest... Clean this F***ing mess! Now! :mad:

GTX2GvO, Terves & Fortis: Ahhw man!!
Major: Don't worry.. TheChosen will join you guys soon..

Ship: # 99*10^3 alien blood splatters to clean.#
Ship: # 99*10^3 alien blood splatters.#
Ship: # You take a sponge, you wipe the floor.#
Ship: # 98*10^3 alien blood splatters to clean.#

Ship: # 98*10^3 alien blood splatters to clean.#
Ship: # 98*10^3 alien blood splatters.#
Ship: # You take a sponge, you wipe the floor.#
Ship: # 97*10^3 alien blood splatters to clean.#

GTX2GvO, Terves & Fortis: SHUT UP!!!!
Major: No.. Please continue.. :amused:
Ship: #Thank you Major :amused: #

Ship: # 97*10^3 alien blood splatters to clean.#
Ship: # 97*10^3 alien blood splatters.#
Ship: # You take a sponge, you wipe the floor.#
Ship: # 96*10^3 alien blood splatters to clean.#

Ship: # 96*10^3 alien blood splatters to clean.#
Ship: # 96*10^3 alien blood splatters.#
Ship: # You take a sponge, you wipe the floor.#
Ship: # 95*10^3 alien blood splatters to clean.#

GTX2GvO: Hmmm. Maybe I should call some people...
Fortis: Stop talking and start cleaning..

Ship: # 95*10^3 alien blood splatters to clean.#
Ship: # 95*10^3 alien blood splatters.#
Ship: # You take a sponge, you wipe the floor.#
Ship: # 94*10^3 alien blood splatters to clean.#

Ship: # 94*10^3 alien blood splatters to clean.#
Ship: # 94*10^3 alien blood splatters.#
Ship: # You take a sponge, you wipe the floor.#
Ship: # 93*10^3 alien blood splatters to clean.#

........
__________________
Greetings from GTX2GvO.

Member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
GTX2GvO is offline                         Send a private message to GTX2GvO
Old 10-09-2008, 12:20 PM   #97
TheChosen
"I" in the Team
 
TheChosen's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Lappeenranta, Finland
Posts: 2,236
Default

*medical bay*

TheChosen is lying on the bed, heavily bandaged. He's slowly opening his eyes.

TheChosen: Hrmrmr....I was caught of guard again. Must be getting little careless.

TC looks around. There are several people receiving medical care, mostly base personnel. However, Kugerfang is lying on bed next to him. He appearantly has a somekind of puppet stucked in his arm.

TheChosen: Hey kid. Glad to see youre okay.
Kugerfang: Yo Chosen! Yeah, Im okay. I feel better than ever.
TheChosen: Whats that on your arm?
Kugerfang: This? He's my new friend. Say hello to Mr. Hat.

Kugerfang brings his puppet closer to TC. He then continues to speak with his puppet.

Mr. Hat: Its very nice to meet you Mr. Chosen. Im Mr. Hat.
TheChosen: Uuuh...hello there.
Mr. Hat: I think we can be friends.
TheChosen: Dont mind If we do. I have enough enemies already.
Kugerfang: Me and hat are gonna go. There's free pudding at the cafeteria.

Kugerfang leaves the medbay. Later, GTX2GvO & Fortis enter the room.

GTX2GvO: Tc! Youre okay?
TheChosen: Of course. I've been crushed under heavy stuff before remember.
GTX2GvO: Of course you have.
Fortis: Can you stand commander? You have been assigned a special mission with us.
TheChosen: Yeah. I think so. Are there still aliens on the run?
Fortis: No. All the hostiles on the base have been eliminated or captured. The giant tentacle-creature was also vaporized and the portal was closed. GTX2GvO: And now, there's a huge mess to be cleaned. As we were leading a squadron trough the base, we caused most of the mess, so were going to have to clean it.
TheChosen: Doesnt X-Com have any cleaning bots?
GTX2GvO: Not anymore. Major had to do few cuts in the budget so he could afford me.....uh, I mean us!
TheChosen: Just great.
Fortis: So....will you be joining us soon?
TheChosen: Looks like I have to. Could you wait outside for a moment? I have to change clothes first.

Fortis and GTX2GvO go outside the medbay. They close the door.

GTX2GvO: He's going to escape?
Fortis: Yeah.
GTX2GvO: How?
Fortis: He's planning to open the window and climb....wait, no. He cant open it.........ah. He's going to use the ventilation shaft.
GTX2GvO: Rooftop?
Fortis: Thats what is on his mind. You sure youre not a psychic yourself?
GTX2GvO: Just shut up and help me carry these buckets.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 10-09-2008, 01:05 PM   #98
GTX2GvO
The (Web)Space Pirate
 
GTX2GvO's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Schijndel, Netherlands
Posts: 864
Send a message via MSN to GTX2GvO Send a message via Yahoo to GTX2GvO Send a message via Skype™ to GTX2GvO
Default

*On the rooftop*

Officer 1: How long do you think he'll do to get here?
Officer 2: According to what Fortis told me.. Any second now..
The Chosen: Ahhww.. Shit.. It's still crawling with officers up here.
Officer 2: Holy!!! You should have @ least put something USEFUL on before taking your escape!

The Chosen: *Grrmmbl* :notrust:
The Chosen: And now what?

Officer 3: You report to the MAJOR..
Officer 3: After you put on something else then med bay garments..

The Chosen: Sure.. I'll go..

*The Chosen takes the stairs down*
*Equipment bay*

GTX2GvO: Damn.. I can understand we have to clean up the goo..
GTX2GvO: But the damage??

*GTX2GvO looks @ the huge hole in the floor where the tentacle Thing came out of*

Fortis: Isn't there someone who still owes you so much he or she would gladly help out??
GTX2GvO: Hmmm... Maybe.. Hang on..

*GTX2GvO grabs a device from his pocket and starts pressing on it*

GTX2GvO: Yes, Hello.. It's m.....
......
GTX2GvO: Yes, I have NOT forgo........
......
GTX2GVO: I'm actually calling for a fav....
.......
GTX2GvO: Will you stop interrupting me!!!
......
GTX2GvO: Yes. That's why I'm calling..
.......
GTX2GvO: Judging by the damage... Yes. Your dept will be fully repaid with it.. :amused:
......
GTX2GvO: You'll be here by tomorrow? Good.. See ya then.

*GTX2GvO presses on the device again*

Major: Look who I'm bringing in..
The Chosen: Hi guys..
Terves: Ah!! There you are!!

*Terves slams a mop and a bucket in TC's Hands*

Terves: You can start over there.. *While pointing @ a huge puddle of goo*
The Chosen: Eww.. Eh. Wait. Who's gonna fix the damage?
GTX2GvO: I already called someone..
GTX2GvO: He'll be here with a 100 droid crew by Tomorrow.
GTX2GvO: Goes by the name "MixMac" Don't know why really.

Major: MixMac?? What did he own you??
GTX2GvO: I helped him build up his droid operated construction company..
Major: And this is his repayment? *looks around*
GTX2GvO: Just the fixing of the base.. You can't expect US to do that..
Major: Well then.. What are you guys waiting for..?
Major: I can't expect MixMac to arrive in THIS MESS tomorrow..

AlumiuN: You wanted to see me sir?
Major: Yeah.. You made That mess. *points @ the Goo in the Huge hole*
Major: Now Clean it!!
Major: I'm in my office to give those two recruits a room that ISN'T wrecked! :mad:

*Major Damage walks to his office. Of which the door has been blown off it's hinges*

The Chosen: He's still watching. Right.
Fortis: Damn sure he is..

Ship: # 45*10^3 alien blood splatters to clean.#
Ship: # 45*10^3 alien blood splatters.#
Ship: # You take a sponge, you wipe the floor.#
Ship: # 44*10^3 alien blood splatters to clean.#

Ship: # 44*10^3 alien blood splatters to clean.#
Ship: # 44*10^3 alien blood splatters.#
Ship: # You take a sponge, you wipe the floor.#
Ship: # 43*10^3 alien blood splatters to clean.#

The Chosen: ?? Do we have to keep up with that??
GTX2GvO: The major relayed the ships com through the base's com system.
GTX2GvO: So basically.. Yes.. We have to..
The Chosen: Ohh. Damn..
__________________
Greetings from GTX2GvO.

Member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
GTX2GvO is offline                         Send a private message to GTX2GvO
Old 10-09-2008, 03:46 PM   #99
arete
If All Else Fails, Play Dead
 
arete's Avatar


 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Waterside, South Africa
Posts: 3,133
Cool A knocking without...

*knock knock*

Arete opens her door: Yes?
Doctor "Strange": Och, ja, it'z ze onkly girl in ze skvad!

A: *sigh* Don't play around. We all know you're from Kentucky and you went to Harvard.
Dr: Ve haf to keep up appearances, no?
A: Whatever. Can I help you?

Dr: I see *ahem* I zee you haf a functioning door? Und all your furniture iz ... how you say ... "o.k."?
A: Did you want something? It's just that I'm kinda busy... And it's people like you who caused that Large Hadron Collider disaster ages ago and now there's no more Switzerland, which makes me kinda mad, because I know I would've loved Toblerone and ...

Dr: I vas not involved. I klaim no responsibility.
A: Hmmmf. You wanted to borrow some furniture?

Dr: May I komm in?
A: Ja. I mean yes (aaagh).

Dr: Ooh, ze latest szpanking new couch vis ze mental interface to ze internetz! Vis cupholderz und everyting! Und iz zat...
A: Sshh! You'll disturb my 2 o'clock. Come in, and don't touch anything with your disgusting LHC-tainted hands.


*mrrroar*
A: Shnookums! Get down! You know you're not allowed in here!

*patient on table moans in terror*
A: She's a big softy really. She'd never hurt a fly. Well ... maybe a fly.

Dr: How the hell did you get a fully-grown tiger in here?
A: Easy, really. And Eagle of Fire baby-sits her on occasion, which is great, because Major Damage wouldn't allow her in here otherwise. But most of the time I take her on my ship to a forest-world hereabouts. Unfortunately, "Ship" is on holiday. I guess she had to take leave sometime... And that damn ship of GTX's kept me up last night with it's tuneless singing that doesn't even rhyme.

Dr: It's a big ... bloody ... tiger!
*mmrroar* *snifff*

A: Out, Shnookums! Leave the nice men alone.
[to Dr] I came in here yesterday and she was eating a Brainsucker! Just ... tucking into it. I could still hear it screaming, after it was dead for three hours. (Wasn't expecting *you*, was he, baby?) It's playing merry hob with her digestion, though.

Tiger: *burp*
[Arete closes the door behind the tiger.]

A [to patient]: Juuust a bad dream. Go to sleep, now, and we'll have your new implants connected up and interfaced in a jiffy.

Dr: *ahem, gasp* I zought zeese brain implants vere illegal in most systems?
A: Illegal to *insert* in most systems. Except, curiously, Earth. And once you have them irrevocably wired into your neural system, who's gonna try take 'em out?

Dr: I vould like to azk...
A: I see your accent's returned.
Dr: Hmmf. Not every day do I zee a bloody gzeat big tiger standink on szombody's bed like zat...

A: I'll be frank with you, Doctor, this base has me wired.
Dr: Vell, wot vis ze attack und now all zese dzoids runnink around banging sings, I agree zere vill be a bit of upzet...

A: Haven't you noticed? The place is full of kids! There's a mercenary who *claims* to have conquered half the universe but looks a lot like some Wanted posters I've seen, a fourteen-year-old in a terrible mental state after he lost his hand, and the garden is now a complete mess. (I mean, it is an underground base and everything, but there should be standards!) My bosses are quite freaked out...
Dr: Who are you vorking for?

A: That is classified.
*mroar*
A: So don't ask again. Besides which, who is this mysterious "Fifth Horseman" who gives us all our orders?

Dr: Er, interestink ...
*mrrooar*
Dr: Lisssen, can I borrow your szpatchula?
A: o.k. Why didn't you ask straight away?
__________________

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you..."
arete is offline                         Send a private message to arete
Old 10-09-2008, 07:36 PM   #100
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10
 
BeefontheBone's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Leeds, England
Posts: 2,166
Default

Quote:
Besides which, who is this mysterious "Fifth Horseman" who gives us all our orders?
Why, Mr Soak of course.

<Wow, first post in forever. Welcome back(ish), me!>
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Closed Thread


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ISP's, Three strikes and your out, update. Xhumed Blah, blah, blah... 9 28-05-2009 10:24 AM
Drascula - The Vampire strikes back Fawfulhasfury Approved Requests 28 02-01-2008 09:56 PM
Abandonia: Apocalypse The Fifth Horseman Forum Games 152 15-11-2005 01:49 PM
It Strikes Me As Odd Caged Gaming Zone 7 09-11-2004 01:48 PM

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
 


The current time is 03:53 PM (GMT)

 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.