Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Search Forums:
Click here to use Advanced Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-10-2006, 10:40 PM   #11
troop18546
Home Sweet Abandonia

 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Kaunas, Lithuania
Posts: 1,016
Default

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blood-Pigggy @ Oct 22 2006, 12:08 AM) [snapback]262798[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(troop18546 @ Oct 21 2006, 10:22 AM) [snapback]262742[/snapback]
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Punisher @ Oct 21 2006, 03:18 PM) [snapback]262729[/snapback]
Quote:
This is just the best thing i ever!!

- You know you live in 2006 when...
1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics.
2. You havent played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually looked back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
[/b]
Some people will hate me for this, but heck...

[Snip]

sorry...
[/b][/quote]

Not funny.

And if you haven't noticed, I quoted his post so this page will just get bigger.
Ha.
[/b][/quote]

Definately , but you failed - I made it even bigger now. Ur still a n00b .

@ 80's joke -
troop18546 is offline                         Send a private message to troop18546
Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2006, 01:57 AM   #12
#BlakhOle#
Game Wizzard

 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: ,
Posts: 201
Default

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chainsoar @ Oct 22 2006, 04:27 AM) [snapback]262785[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I just remembered something here on this very forum that mighty midget said a while back, which made me laugh -

"10 mistakes of the 80's

1. 1980
2. 1981
3. 1982
4. 1983
5. 1984
6. 1985
7. 1986
8. 1987
9. 1988
10. 1989 "
[/b]
I disagree wholeheartedly. 80's was the era for rock, when people left the disco scene of the seventies and the world became a much better place. I enjoy some disco, but overall 80's rock kicks @rse.
#BlakhOle# is offline                         Send a private message to #BlakhOle#
Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2006, 01:23 PM   #13
The Punisher
Abandonia nerd

 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Horten, Norway
Posts: 92
Exclamation

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(troop18546 @ Oct 21 2006, 11:40 PM) [snapback]262800[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blood-Pigggy @ Oct 22 2006, 12:08 AM) [snapback]262798[/snapback]
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(troop18546 @ Oct 21 2006, 10:22 AM) [snapback]262742[/snapback]
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Punisher @ Oct 21 2006, 03:18 PM) [snapback]262729[/snapback]
Quote:
This is just the best thing i ever!!

- You know you live in 2006 when...
1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics.
2. You havent played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually looked back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
[/b]
Some people will hate me for this, but heck...

[Snip]

sorry...
[/b][/quote]

Not funny.

And if you haven't noticed, I quoted his post so this page will just get bigger.
Ha.
[/b][/quote]

Definately , but you failed - I made it even bigger now. Ur still a n00b .

@ 80's joke -
[/b][/quote]
I GOT THE BIGGEST POST!
sorry.... :P
The Punisher is offline                         Send a private message to The Punisher
Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2006, 04:03 PM   #14
guesst
Abandonia Homie
 
guesst's Avatar

 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Aurora, United States
Posts: 606
Default

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Punisher @ Oct 21 2006, 12:18 PM) [snapback]262729[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
This is just the best thing ever!!

- You know you live in 2006 when...
1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics.
2. You havent played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually looked back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
[/b]
It was funny until number 7. Self referencing humor is like saying "Heh heh. Hey everyone, I farted" after everyone in the room around you has already dove to open a window, tipped off by the rumbling report of your intestine.

As for my, back on topic, contriubtion, the funniest thing I've ever read, I'll have to paraphrase, was a forum conversation on alien invasion. Someone asked, "What are you supposed to do if aliens attack?" and the best responce was, "Move cautiously and save time units for a snap shot."

X-Com humor trumps all!
guesst is offline                         Send a private message to guesst
Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2006, 07:55 PM   #15
Ulysses
Newbie

 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: ,
Posts: 2
Default

I found the list rather funny.

and here is something I found rather funny.
Those who're sensitive, don't feel insulted. Its a joke after all.

Quote:
Once you're black, you don't go back.[/b]
Ulysses is offline                         Send a private message to Ulysses
Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2006, 08:49 AM   #16
TheChosen
"I" in the Team
 
TheChosen's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Lappeenranta, Finland
Posts: 2,236
Default

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(#BlakhOle# @ Oct 22 2006, 12:57 AM) [snapback]262834[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chainsoar @ Oct 22 2006, 04:27 AM) [snapback]262785[/snapback]
Quote:
I just remembered something here on this very forum that mighty midget said a while back, which made me laugh -

"10 mistakes of the 80's

1. 1980
2. 1981
3. 1982
4. 1983
5. 1984
6. 1985
7. 1986
8. 1987
9. 1988
10. 1989 "
[/b]
I disagree wholeheartedly. 80's was the era for rock, when people left the disco scene of the seventies and the world became a much better place. I enjoy some disco, but overall 80's rock kicks @rse.
[/b][/quote]

I agree! Long live Rock n' Roll!


For the funniest thing, I cant pick a choice. Many things i find are funny.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2006, 01:33 PM   #17
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD
 
The Fifth Horseman's Avatar


 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Opole, Poland
Posts: 14,268
Default

"Mods are always right, even if they're wrong".
__________________

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2006, 01:40 PM   #18
chainsoar
Master Debater
 
chainsoar's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London, England
Posts: 326
Default

I know the 80's were quite cool in places. After all, that was the decade of Slayer & Metallica. I just thought it was funny. The 80's were quite tacky, no matter how much cool music was produced. I mean, legwarmers? Espadrilles, for god's sake?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by baruko View Post
How I download the game?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dosraider View Post
You click on 'Download this game'.
chainsoar is offline                         Send a private message to chainsoar
Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2006, 04:32 PM   #19
The Spider Mastermind
Forum hobbit

 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ,
Posts: 43
Default

Aside from a littany of swear laden flamewars that I have seen, which I can't really post here, my favourite comes from a 'gentleman', who in the middle of a tirade about how everyone else on the board was a loser, was reminded that he was a 'brickie from Bournemouth', to which he replied:

"I'm not a bricky...

I'm an apprentice builder".

(Note: I have nothing against brickies, it was just funny considering he was ripping on everyone else's life)

And, in a poll to chose the most popular person on a board:

"You start out with -23, because that's the number of aliases you used to rig these polls."
"No, I'm only guilty of 7 votes."
The Spider Mastermind is offline                         Send a private message to The Spider Mastermind
Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2006, 05:06 PM   #20
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10
 
BeefontheBone's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Leeds, England
Posts: 2,166
Default

Can Michael Jackson be said to have "gone back"?
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Reply With Quote
Reply


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Guess from what videogame belongs hahajejeje Forum Games 6 09-01-2009 04:55 PM
Funniest Signatures verek_22 Blah, blah, blah... 5 24-09-2008 12:35 PM
The Funniest Web Page I've Ever Seen! Puggy123 Blah, blah, blah... 1 18-04-2007 06:56 AM
Largest Videogame Collection On The World? Rogue Blah, blah, blah... 39 04-04-2006 06:04 PM
Funniest Film You've Seen JJXB Blah, blah, blah... 32 27-01-2005 12:32 AM

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
 


The current time is 10:58 AM (GMT)

 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.