Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 23-10-2005, 02:33 PM   #21

Great RPG ! And i first play it in 2005 !

Only anynoying thing for me is that party must carry and eat food :/

Interesting thing: it is impossible[?] to hexedit save games [some goood protection]

I have never ended it [this food is really anynoing]
But maybe i will try once more soon.

for me 4/5 !

Old 02-11-2005, 02:58 AM   #22
Boppa

:help: Am quite a way into this game. Now at the point where there is supposed to be a secret door in the northwest corner of the room!!! I have tried all 4 corners of this room with no success. Believe this area is east of the UROQLAMN sanctuary in Adron's Palace. Supposedly should find the secret door by looking for a device! Perhaps I am missing something, somewhere. Maybe this game is a lost cause for me!!! I am also having problems with "Questron 2", "Obitus", & "Magic Candle 1" so I have lots of other things to attempt to solve. THANX!!!!
Boppa is offline                         Send a private message to Boppa
Old 07-12-2005, 06:18 PM   #23
Unhappy

Plz. Can someone tell me how need to start this game...
Where can i find Andventurers Journal??

Old 07-01-2006, 11:19 AM   #24
Guest_LHx

It IS an awesome game! k: Ave, ave, ave!

Old 01-03-2006, 03:43 PM   #25
Buster
Lurker

I'm having a problem saving the game. When in a Santuary, pressing ESC gets me to the "Save" menu, but pressing "S" does nothing. The HD light does not indicate disk activity and the game is not saved. I'm using DOSBox 0.63 to run this game. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm out of ideas on how to get ti to work.

Thanks
Buster is offline                         Send a private message to Buster
Old 19-03-2006, 10:02 AM   #26
leo

help i cant run this game, it always say pls insert the boots disk in drive a:. I already have boot disk in drive a: i dont know whats the problem, pls help, i want to play this game, im using windows 98. thanks in advance!

Old 01-05-2006, 11:57 PM   #27
KevinV

Darn it! Same thing here!

I cannot Save, nor Backup, despite using the Esc key properly and using the sanctuary properly. When I hit "p" for play I get the default party.

What am I doing wrong folks?

Please help!

Old 17-07-2006, 02:13 AM   #28
Guest_Matt_*

I know that some of these posts are a bit old, but for anyone else who comes here after this wondering, here is the answer to the save game problem: When you first created your party you gave it a name. When you start the game from now on you have to put the party name after uukrul on the command line. So to play you type "uukrul partyname" on the command line (without quotes of course).

Old 02-02-2007, 04:02 AM   #29
Rocky

Hi,

I need help finding the heart in sanctuary URQOL.

Rocky

Old 23-04-2007, 04:21 AM   #30
aladdinsane

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest_Matt_* @ Jul 17 2006, 02:13 AM) [snapback]243525[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I know that some of these posts are a bit old, but for anyone else who comes here after this wondering, here is the answer to the save game problem: When you first created your party you gave it a name. When you start the game from now on you have to put the party name after uukrul on the command line. So to play you type "uukrul partyname" on the command line (without quotes of course).
[/b]

right-o,

to save press 'esc' and 'S', and no, there will be no indication you've saved the game, but rest assured it's saved.
backup your game at the sanctuary by pressing 'esc' and 'B'. Yes, there will be no indication too.
to use backed-up game: type 'uukrul partyname' (without quotes of course), and when you get to the title screen pick the Utilities option and select option [2] reset game and commence from last backup position in a sanctuary. and voila! you will return to the last game you backup with all your items and experience intact!

this is one of the best RPG of all time!