Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 30-03-2007, 07:15 PM   #21
fireengine
Lurker

I would like to know what settings do you have the gun on to properly adjust your sights because I can not figure it out, also I would like to know where I can find a saved game that takes me right a past this point as well. Please reply back to me and let me know. Thanks a lot.
fireengine is offline                         Send a private message to fireengine
Old 30-10-2007, 10:32 PM   #22
Emil Gilmanov

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fireengine @ Mar 30 2007, 07:15 PM) [snapback]285563[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I would like to know what settings do you have the gun on to properly adjust your sights because I can not figure it out, also I would like to know where I can find a saved game that takes me right a past this point as well. Please reply back to me and let me know. Thanks a lot.
[/b]

Do "PUSH VIEW" after you fire, then type "LOOK TARGET" and it will tell you what's wrong, like "your gun shoots high" or "your gun shoots hight and to the right". Adjust the gun accordingly, (if too high, press down arrow a bunch, etc, trial and error) then shoot again, do look target again and you will be done when it will say "your gun is properly aligned" after you do look target.

Old 31-10-2007, 01:23 AM   #23
Steeltemplar

Nice review. I have this one around someplace. It was a part of a pack. I should get to playing it one of these days. The first in the series is a classic.
Steeltemplar is offline                         Send a private message to Steeltemplar
Old 01-11-2007, 12:59 PM   #24
AlleyCat

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Feb 9 2007, 12:33 AM) [snapback]278534[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I'm mildly baffled as to why I don't have enough cash to buy a ticket to Steelton.
I only have three dollars left after buying th flowers, and paying for dinner.

Restarted the game and it said that I only had 36 to begin with...

Ideas?
[/b]
Sigh, yes it's expensive to be a gentleman.

You don't actually have to buy the ticket yourself. Your partner Keith or whatever, will call the captain and get the station to pay or something.

So don't worry, you wont have to get sonny to prostitute himself or anything k:
AlleyCat is offline                         Send a private message to AlleyCat
Old 15-07-2008, 12:54 PM   #25
riggs

Default I'm Stuck!!!

I HAVE THAT SAME PROBLEM!!!

I can't leave the station and it is driving me mental! I have done everything you have mentioned, and everything it says to in any walkthrough, and I get called back to the station and suspended everytime I get in the car....

Please help me somebody!
riggs is offline                         Send a private message to riggs
Old 15-07-2008, 01:00 PM   #26
riggs

OK somebody please help me!!! I'm losing sleep, I'm not performing at work or at home, and I'm actually getting people to call me 'Bonds'!

I set my gun sights, got new ammo
solved Pratt's drug problem,
got the mugshot of bains,
got the field kit into trunk of unmarked car,
read the subpoena,
got the wallet, diving licence, letter
checked everything on the computer (bains, pratt and the other officer mentioned in some wlakthroughs)

but everytime I get into the car the captain calls me on radio and I get hauled back before driving!

39/300 points

Please somebody save me!!!
riggs is offline                         Send a private message to riggs
Old 09-01-2010, 01:49 AM   #27
Unregistered Guy
Exclamation floating sonny glitch

Every time i fire up PQ2 in dosbox .73, when i EXIT the car in the very beginning, sonny bonds appears floating above the police station and can't go anywhere or do anything. Generally I have no problems running games but this one is frustrating, any ideas?

Old 20-02-2010, 09:29 PM   #28
thatjeeves

Default Police Quest2

is police quest 2 abandonware?
thatjeeves is offline                         Send a private message to thatjeeves
Old 20-02-2010, 10:34 PM   #29
Lulu_Jane
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Not yet. The game is still sold as part of the Police Quest collection.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:10 AM   #30
samenkanone

I never liked this game too much, because it was - just like many Sierra games - far too easy to die/make a fatal mistake in it. But what is more, the storyline of this game sucks and most importantly, it was far too difficult overall. Many petty details (e.g. checking the oxygen tank before diving) spoiled a smooth game flow and hence all the fun.

The good Sierra games in my opinion where the Larry games, King's Quest and Space Quest (particularly III).
samenkanone is offline                         Send a private message to samenkanone